Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: oz Ejuice - 7 Vapes in 7 Days Giveaway.

DAD
    AVF Regular

oz Ejuice - 7 Vapes in 7 Days Giveaway.

Hello AVF Members - I have long before I found this site been working away on ozejuice.com and in short I had many options back in the infancy stage, and from those choices I chose to just work mainly with Aussie juices (hence the name chosen) and some imported later down the track and I will chat or talk about those things down the line when they happen.

On topic and to bring things into focus, I was working with Morris (Vapoureyes) and his range of Ejuices before he was known here on the forums, and in reading the many comments here, I was able to work with Morris to produce a range of samplers that we can offer to vapers and with his help we have produced Sample pack 1.

This pack contains 7 * 2.5ml Doublers hence the wording 7 vapes in 7 days, and the retail on these will be pay for 5 get 2 free. To work with the introduction of this first of many sampler packs we are offering to give away 1 sample pack each day for the next 7 days. = SP1. Phoney Peary, Roasted Strawberry, Hiesenberg, Baratheon Blood, Speared Pear, Grandpa Joe's & ADV2

The way the giveaway will run, is simple in all you need to do is add your name and number to the list as per the example below

1. tom smith
    2. Joe jammer
    3. Jane jungle

etc

Please copy n paste the list and add your number and name to the bottom, (you may add your name with a new number each day to multiply your chances(max one entry per day)), then each day for the next 7 days (Starting Monday) Fatman will at random with his random number generator select a number and post the name in the thread, at that point if you send me a PM I will return a PM coupon code that will give you a 100% discount on the product in the store. (* NOTE you will still need to pay the postage which is set at $9.95 one flat rate Aussie wide, unless you live in Adelaide and if so you can choose to select the shop in store $0 delivery option and I will pop out and deliver it myself) NOTE: At the end of the week (Thursday - Sunday) do not be stressed if I do not respond to your PM in timely fashion as I have 4 days of clipsal motor sport and festivities to attend and will reply ASAP.

In addition to the sample packs, winners may also choose one of the free gifts we also have on offer with the sampler pack, so you pick up a tank or anything you see in that section as an added bonus.

Over time we will be introducing the other flavors from Vapoureyes and options to pick and match your own 7 vapes in 7 days sample package, You will also see other Australian vendors added to the list as we move forward.

Good luck to all that enter.

EDIT: With recent changes in my personal life and less external workloads I have decided to launch here sooner than I had planned, and in many ways my site is still in it's development stage so please let me work around that as we move forward. I am also aware of the vendor wars thread and the dust that is flying around and can see my timing is that of a broken swiss watch.

If people have questions related to this giveaway then please ask here, if you just have general questions or wish to march forward with pitchforks and flame throwers please see my renamed (pending.com) vendor post for any unrelated questions etc in accordance with AVF rules.

Thanks
    Pete
    Last edited by DAD; 23-02-14 at 02:23 PM.

AVF Regular
    Dad oz ejuice was an open secret. You are right that timing on the forum announcement suxs but when is it a good time.
    No need for me to be in the comp just a post of good will.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I'll never pass up a free sample !

1. Altered1

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

1. Altered1
    2. Vinnie

thanks

hana v3-expromizer
    kfl+

Never one to pass up a freebie either

1. Altered1
    2. Vinnie
    3. Keyboardmama

yep wasn't much in that at all Vinnie hey
    Last edited by keyboardmama; 23-02-14 at 03:50 PM.
    Vinnie likes this.

in before by a whisker kbm

hana v3-expromizer
    kfl+

AVF Regular
    Why not!

1. Altered1
    2. Vinnie
    3. Keyboardmama
    4. Nasha

1. Altered1
    2. Vinnie
    3. Keyboardmama
    4. Nasha
    5. bagurk

Quote Originally Posted by bagurk View Post
    1. Altered1
    2. Vinnie
    3. Keyboardmama
    4. Nasha
    5. bagurk
    6. Stewey

Never win anything anyhow lmao, but may as well try.

AVF Regular
    1. Altered1
    2. Vinnie
    3. Keyboardmama
    4. Nasha
    5. bagurk
    6. the vaporizer

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast