Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Calling all vendors!!!!!!!!

Cool Calling all vendors!!!!!!!!

Do you have your own ecig related business?
    if yes then I NEED YOU!!!!!
    (kangaroo menacingly pointing)

So I've put together a wee bit (several hundred pages) worth of different studies and whatnot so far for my interview with Mr Cavallucci next month, but I also need to show him the diversity of the aussie marketplace. I would very much appreciate if any vendors could email me some promotional material for their stores that I can print out. If anyone is interested my email address is danmayo13@gmail.com
    Fatman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DanGibson View Post
    Do you have your own ecig related business?
    if yes then I NEED YOU!!!!!
    (kangaroo menacingly pointing)

So I've put together a wee bit (several hundred pages) worth of different studies and whatnot so far for my interview with Mr Cavallucci next month, but I also need to show him the diversity of the aussie marketplace. I would very much appreciate if any vendors could email me some promotional material for their stores that I can print out. If anyone is interested my email address is danmayo13@gmail.com
    I wouldn't overwhelm him with an endless range of products.

Id just show him these three setups, and let them represent vaping products. The most important thing to do is to bring along with you a 10mL bottle of flavoured 24mg/mL ejuice and tell him that you want to be able to buy these from places like B&M vapeshops and Woolworths.

Fatman, 308hjute and spud like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I agree with Mav, certainly show him what a eGo type set up looks like & a VV/VW mod &/or a mech mod (he has likely seen or knows what a cigalike is) & maybe 2 or 3 different refillable atties/clearos, with 1 or 2 different juices.
    Don't overwhelm him with endless products or too many options, the info will be lost & he would get confused, much like a new vaper does.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Agree. You know if a politician gets confused of something, first thing comes to mind is..."hey, this needs to be regulated in the way I understand".
    Last edited by porkchop; 24-02-14 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    Mr Mischief and spud like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    Several hundred pages may overload this poor politicians mind. I suggest cutting it down to the basics. Take sampling of devices in ( if u have them) explain the basics. And answer his question factually and provide the websites he can confirm ur intel. But overwhelming him will be likely to put u way down the pile. Treat him like a customer sell it to him but keep it simple.

I also reccomend not taking in a massive cloud producer as he may find that off putting. Also taoe some zero nic liquids u never know he may wish to try it out personally
    Fatman, spud and Donna like this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    Think like you look down on people a little and then pick out stuff.

Health, SMOKERS are switching to ecigs by themselves. Vaping isn't easy so non smokers are not really starting vaping> Be good to point out maoi in tobacco but only briefly along with snus.
    Only regulation(medical/medicinal) can hand market to tobacco companies (they only sell cigalikes, so far). There is no mini monopoly on 2nd and 3rd gen.

I'd go so far as to say 1st gen cigalikes are ineffective for many vapers.

Hard because any politician will be thinking loss of taxes and if it could ever outweigh health costs.

Good luck.

]6⁹.12[

Most of the information I have is overkill, I'm more or less preparing a giant info pack for him and briefly covering the different topics. I just wanted a a folder full of pretty promo stuff so I can be like here check out all these amazing aussie vendors!
    I was up until 4 or 5 this morning looking through different peer reviews, the absolute epitome of exciting.
    The difference between myself and Simon Chapman is that I can validate and substantiate what I say with RECENT and logically conducted studies/data.
    spud and sushiaddiction like this.

Hey Dan, just be careful about promo material. I might be wrong but I think because ecigs have not been approved by the TGA they cannot be promoted or advertised as a therapeutic aid to quit. Someone will come along and correct me if I am wrong.
    Mr Mischief likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Hey Dan, just be careful about promo material. I might be wrong but I think because ecigs have not been approved by the TGA they cannot be promoted or advertised as a therapeutic aid to quit. Someone will come along and correct me if I am wrong.
    That wouldnt be a problem as no vendor advertises there stuff it the afore mentioned manner
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    That wouldnt be a problem as no vendor advertises there stuff it the afore mentioned manner
    I've seen many of them. Don't ask me to list them because I won't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast