Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Puff The Magic Vapour Review

Puff The Magic Vapour Review

I'm a new member to Aussie Vapers but have been a guest on here a number of times looking through forums etc. I just thought Puff The Magic Vapour deserves a bit of public feedback because they deserve it.

I have tried numerous juices from different shops around Aus and overseas but I have always ended up coming back to Leannah at Puff The Magic Vapour. Specifically, Divine Apple Pie, RY4 Tobacco, Cola, Cinnamon Scroll and Absinthe are among my favourites - they are incredible, they taste like the real thing!!

Hangsen Apple, Strawberry and deluxe menthol my husband is a big fan of too. They set us up from the start with one of their Innokin eCigs and have been brilliant since then! Reliable, friendly, helpful and professional.

We have both been regular customers to them for over 6 months here in Canberra and wouldn't go anywhere else. From the products, advice and service they are well above anyone else we have bought from.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

Hangsen Apple, Strawberry and deluxe menthol my husband is a big fan of too. They set us up from the start with one of their Innokin eCigs and have been brilliant since then! Reliable, friendly, helpful and professional.

We have both been regular customers to them for over 6 months here in Canberra and wouldn't go anywhere else. From the products, advice and service they are well above anyone else we have bought from.
    Hi Diane, why don't you introduce yourself in the new members forum and tell us a bit more of your experience with different vendors, I 'm glad you're happy with Puffs products, each to their own, as they say, their products are a tad pricey for me and the juice selection is ordinary ( imo) but the site looks nice and if they're as good as you say then I'm sure they're doing well I wish them luck!
    inertiacreeping likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Hi Diane, why don't you introduce yourself in the new members forum and tell us a bit more of your experience with different vendors, I 'm glad you're happy with Puffs products, each to their own, as they say, their products are a tad pricey for me and the juice selection is ordinary ( imo) but the site looks nice and if they're as good as you say then I'm sure they're doing well I wish them luck!
    Hi maggie, that's a good idea thanks for that. I'm not sure anyone has the right to say any vendors products are "ordinary" when they haven't had first hand experience trying them (imo). They do put a lot of effort into their customers and their products, unfortunately that seems rare these days.

Price wise, well, comparing to other Australian vendors they aren't high at all. In fact, they are mid range from what I've seen. But, more importantly their flavours are worth the price, the quality is amazing.

Also, Leannah tells me they have some more flavours coming out in the next week.

Yes well, you may be right, altho' Hangsen juice is Hangsen juice and I've tried quite a few, as for the others, I said the selection was ordinary, which in my opinion it is, the descriptions don't inspire me to try them at all, and I find their prices ott, but that's just my opinion, I'm sure if all people like them as much as you do then they should sell plenty, their Itaste 134 at $244 looks nice ..
    unik and inertiacreeping like this.

Btw Diane, how on earth would you know who have and haven't tried them, are you privvy to Puffs customer records?

Btw Diane, how on earth would you know who have and haven't tried them, are you privvy to Puffs customer records?
    Hahahaha I'd say so , spam dressed as anything else is still spam

Hangsen and quality ? In the same sentence ?
    Toddosh likes this.

Yes well, you may be right, altho' Hangsen juice is Hangsen juice and I've tried quite a few, as for the others, I said the selection was ordinary, which in my opinion it is, the descriptions don't inspire me to try them at all, and I find their prices ott, but that's just my opinion, I'm sure if all people like them as much as you do then they should sell plenty, their Itaste 134 at $244 looks nice ..
    Everyone has their own opinions, and that's okay. I just find some people quite harsh and tight nit on this forum and thought they deserved some positive feedback from a customer who has been vaping for awhile and tried various juices from different places. All to their own

gosh no, I just assumed you hadn't tried them because of the way you were commenting on the pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

Price wise, well, comparing to other Australian vendors they aren't high at all. In fact, they are mid range from what I've seen. .
    Hmm, don't look too hard then dear, exactly the same itaste kit ( black or steel colour) can be had for $155 right here in this forum, tad cheaper then Puffs $244 , wouldn't you say?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast