Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By lmb
  • 1 Post By pgscott
  • 1 Post By spookyluke

Thread: Melbourne CBD ecig B&M store front

AVF Regular

Melbourne CBD ecig B&M store front

Hey guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong section to post this question and if it's been covered before (I did search but got nothing).

Does any one know of a B&M store in the Melbourne CBD that sells vaping gear? Specifically clearos.

I got a friend who put MBV raspberry lemonade in her stardust clearo and it shattered completely. She's gonna order some aspire glassos from vk but even with express option there's no certainty they'll be here by the weekend so as stop gap measure I thought I'd ask here. She only had the two clearos that came with her starter kit.

Also wouldn't mind knowing myself in case of emergency.

TIA guys.

AVF Regular
    theres vaportron and ecigforlife ... not in cbd but vaportron is pretty close i dnt recommend them but if u hav. to u hav to

AVF Regular
    I would be very surprised if you ordered with VK today and did not get it shipped until next Monday express, as long as your in the express network. If that's no good try the classies, quite a few Melbourne vapers live in the cbd so you may get next day delivery or a meet-up.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    I've got a couple of clearos sitting around not doing too much and live/work near the cbd if that helps
    MrGruffy and Gresh11 like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys I'll let her know tomorrow when I get to work and see what she wants to do. Told her to put her order in no later than first thing tomorrow morning to make sure it's here by Friday and to get it delivered to work so it's definitely in the express network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaphilia - which is 'me' is located in Elwood. Not a shop, but anything you want can be picked up direct from me. See here - Electronic Cigarettes and Accessories, Starter Kits, Eroll, Mods and Rebuildables
    thoss likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hold on peoples... There is a shitty "heavy metal" store on Elizabeth street - it's just south of the tobacco shop but north of the adult book shop. I have been told they sell vape gear (by the people in the tobacco shop)

Yeahhhhh melbourne needs a b&m slash vape lounge.
    thoss likes this.