Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you like to open ONLINE-SHOP w. Danish e-Cig manufator partner in China

Hi there.

I made another thread but will try make it more clear here what I seek.

I seek a business partner new or already in the business, where we can benefit that we are both places, that I produce many product + can get all other cheaper than anyone else and finally I have top dollar liquid for lowest price.

My idea are have a (online)shop in Australia (can be yours 100%) and we kind of share a e-Liquid onlineshop based in China from where we send same day when order arrive.

I want to make the best website in function, service and prices but I need a partner, coz some of the stuff we will send from Australia + I think better be partner with some know the local issues.

I am from Denmark and been living in Asia 8 years and never really did any business in Australia but since my daughter now moved to Melbourne I ofcoz open my eyes for this beautiful country.

I will love explain more by Skype, catch me on ID ecigmanden and let us see if itīs us joining together.

I hope to come to Melbourne in 2-3 weeks from now where I will bring some few samples, but I like to start up the business ASAP so we can make labels for liquid now.

Beside this I also seek people wanna make LED business, coz we produce TOP-END 4 low price.

AVF Regular
    dont bring your eliquid here. you cannot sell with nicotine.. so maybe your better off keeping it overseas

Yes I know this, but thanks anyhow... My plan was to sell with no nicotine from the local shop and nicotine based from here directly to enduser.

I can see that users in this forum are extremely experienced and they would like to try new products, this pleased me as a developer and hope through this forum to find a few good partners in this area and allowing it to provide a great online shop for the Australian market.

I'm looking for partner who can provide some input and inspiration with that very local knowledge I inherently do not possess.
    Last but not least, it's always fun meeting new and interesting people and develop friendships

You could try the business classified section in the newspapers? always folk looking for business opportunities there ...

Retired Account
    Which thread would you like to remain open, DanishEcigmanagerchina? It was requested that you keep your communications about your business to one thread on this forum. You must play by our rules, please.

Hi mrsgruffy... Sorry if made mistake open 2 thread, I like keep this open and I try close the other if I can.

Im impressed over this site and activity but something here I dont know how to do like add my profile picture LOL..

Super Moderator
    Tags are NOT to be used by Vendors , please read and abide by the rules ( link in my signature ) Further use of them will result in account cancellation

FM
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Yes I just been told in private and I try see how to remove them. I didnt know about this, I simply assume when it was possible it was allowed. I dont know how to remove the tags but keep trying...

Super Moderator
    I have removed them
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Thanks... I think I better look more about the rules, like you have more rules than here in China hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast