Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [fs syd] lots of ego twist batteries - black and silver

AVF Regular

Exclamation [fs syd] lots of ego twist batteries - black and silver

Hello!

I have a few boxes of genuine Joyetech Ego Twist batteries in both 1000mah and 650mah, in black and silver for sale.

I bought a load of them to make up kits and need to sell them a bit faster

Prices:

1000mah - $24
    650mah - $20
    +postage

I can work out a discount for 3 or more.

Cheers!
    JN
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Keen on a 1000mah for $20pp
    Contact me on Facebook if I do not respond in my inbox

Joye 510, Joye eGo, Go-Go, Provari, SS GGTS #1130 <3, Apex Alpha, Caravela clone, Silver Bullet, Joye eGo Twist, Sigelei #8, Vision Spinner, Nemesis, Evic VTC Mini, Evic Primo

AVF Regular
    If u want 5, sure
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

Got a friend who will not use anything but egos. She's been Vaping as long as me and STILL gets me to do her refills etc once a week. I gave her my 2 old twists over a year ago and they have just died. Tried to give her an old vamo and she laughed at me..said she would be too embarrassed to use something so big! Lol I'm sure she will be interested. Will get back to u over the weekend.
    TheJuiceNinja likes this.

AVF Regular
    Laugh if you will, but the Ego batts just keep on keeping on. Nothing flash for sure, but they do work. They are still my take to work units. GLWS

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Yeah might have to PM you about picking one up for work, been liking my standard one for work but more power is always better yes ?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffaloo View Post
    Yeah might have to PM you about picking one up for work, been liking my standard one for work but more power is always better yes ?
    Oh no you won't. All sales are to be IN THREAD, not via PM.

AVF Regular
    sorry,

What would be the slow postage cost on 1 x 1000mah to VIC 3135, and any extra PP fee's ? or does the $24 inc them ?

AVF Regular
    can you guarantee the quality of the batteries? I have bought ego batteries in the past and have experienced mixed results, one died in hours and one lasted ages... when they died completely i opened them up and the one which died in an hour was a different battery to the one that lasted ages...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jlmanos View Post
    can you guarantee the quality of the batteries? I have bought ego batteries in the past and have experienced mixed results, one died in hours and one lasted ages... when they died completely i opened them up and the one which died in an hour was a different battery to the one that lasted ages...
    with ego's,I find Caveat emptor applies

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast