Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: One year anniversary (personal giveaway by unik :) )

AVF Regular

One year anniversary (personal giveaway by unik :) )

Thanks to AVF and the members who have helped I've been vaping for one year with only a few cigarettes here and there to see again what it's like.

I really wanted to stop smoking, heard of ecigarettes and did some searches. Found the expensive cigalikes but also AVF. Noe's list got me started with an order from health cabin - ego clone, CE4 and dekang cherry first few draws I knew I could stop smoking with this tool. Turned in to hobby/obsession/passion and don't know if I can stop now haha.

Early on I saw a shiny GG and thought one day I'll buy one of those to reward myself. Didn't end up getting one as bought cheaper devices to learn with. I've spent quite a lot of time reading and learning on the forum and from friends met through vaping. Learnt a lot, still have plenty to learn and still having fun experimenting and playing with the new devices.

So this little story leads to a little giveaway to a newer member who is interested in trying rebuildables. Names will be numbered and go in to a random number generator. Can run for a few days.

- Somnium RBA
    - 2x Ming drip tips
    - 2x Sony VTC4 18650
    - Mesh
    - Kanthal

Photo of a few of the items I had nearby

Edit: FM moved
    Last edited by Fatman; 15-03-14 at 10:21 PM. Reason: moved to VG

AVF Regular
    Congratulations unik, I hope you have many more vaping years ahead of you........
    MrGruffy and unik like this.

Super Moderator
    Congrats on the vaperversary Unik ....

( Note to others ... This was a personal giveaway , but after consulting with me , it was decided that as Vendors have to relinquish a bit of the personal side of posting on AVF ,it would be moved into Vendor General, ...cost of making a living off the community unfortunately... because this is more a personal giveaway rather than a shop driven thing tho , I decided to let him have a thread away from the usual vendors being limited to X threads bizzo and it getting lost in the stock announcements )

Special note to other members of Vendor General ... this is a once off personal vaperversary/giveaway thing ... so dont PM me looking for a million new threads... It aint gonna happen !!!
    unik likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Sorry I jumped the gun FM, should've been posted elsewhere.

Edit: can't edit op; all these items except for the mesh I owned prior to TVS. VTC4's are unused, never been charged.
    Last edited by unik; 15-03-14 at 10:07 PM.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    Sorry I jumped the gun FM, should've been posted elsewhere.
    All good Mike .. enjoy the giveaway !
    And congrats again
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I enter on behalf of my partner melissa who started vaping with me when I restarted after a 5 month relapse about q month ago
    unik likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    good on you Unik. congrats on the 1 year, i should have done the same on my 1 year but 1) i didnt have much and 2) i am a hoarder lol
    gtadmin and unik like this.

AVF Regular
    1. izmali

AVF Regular
    Gratz on being off the smokes for a year unik . Wish you many more
    unik likes this.

AVF Regular
    101: Brian

if it gets to there or more, remove me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast