Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 2 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By Fawks

Thread: Save some money on ya juice!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Save some money on ya juice!

Hey all

I've been lucky enough to score an endorsement from the great juice mob Mt Baker Vaper and I've got my own code for you to use to save some money on juice! The code is "JVZ11" and it gets you 11% off your total purchase.

I'm unashamedly a fan of MBV and their juice. Been using it for over 12 months now and it's great, so give me a go and use my code to save some extra bucks!

Super Moderator
    Moved to Vendors section ... this isnt a New Vapers issue ... its business
    Fawks likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Really? I don't get a kickback on it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy VanZeno View Post
    Really? I don't get a kickback on it.
    Really ??..........

Really. I've received an endorsement from them and I promote the juice on my personal FB, Twitter, Instagram etc. I receive no financial kickback and nor am I looking for any.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy VanZeno View Post
    Really. I've received an endorsement from them and I promote the juice on my personal FB, Twitter, Instagram etc. I receive no financial kickback and nor am I looking for any.
    I believe there is a "Business Agreement " in place , am I wrong ?

Spruiking is spruiking
    steve.c and Shadzy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I must of missed something?
    I only saw the earlier post already made in the MBV vendor section anyway.

Personally I think I have a good BS/spam detector, not picking up anything.
    Worst I heard is a 10% discount if you sign up and not purchase anything anyway. Well, me and other people who have never previously bought or signed up to MBV are never going to know about that, so who gives a toss?
    I've only seen one previous post by JVZ but it was a good video, but who cares how much they post here, they aren't asking for anything, they're just throwing a discount out here. A discount is a discount in your own pocket no matter what or where the trail ends.
    If previous MBV buyers get 10%, I can't see any harm for new customers getting 11% and JVZ getting 1% of that (not worth his time and not worth my concern to be honest so I don't think that is the case anyway so I don't understand the suspicion)

e: by all means mods should keep it contained in vendor threads to stop spruiking, but even the other post in a vendor thread got a rude response.
    Hell, I often name vk, VB, steam, ecigmodshop in other threads, should I stop doing that to avoid spruiking? E; late edit, ss600 too
    Last edited by coopz; 21-03-14 at 08:05 AM.

AVF Regular
    vaporfrombaker (it's on all their business cards) gets 10% off.
    ಠ_ಠ

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    I must of missed something?
    I only saw the earlier post already made in the MBV vendor section anyway.

Personally I think I have a good BS/spam detector, not picking up anything.
    Worst I heard is a 10% discount if you sign up and not purchase anything anyway. Well, me and other people who have never previously bought or signed up to MBV are never going to know about that, so who gives a toss?
    I've only seen one previous post by JVZ but it was a good video, but who cares how much they post here, they aren't asking for anything, they're just throwing a discount out here. A discount is a discount in your own pocket no matter what or where the trail ends.
    If previous MBV buyers get 10%, I can't see any harm for new customers getting 11% and JVZ getting 1% of that (not worth his time and not worth my concern to be honest so I don't think that is the case anyway so I don't understand the suspicion)

e: by all means mods should keep it contained in vendor threads to stop spruiking, but even the other post in a vendor thread got a rude response.
    Hell, I often name vk, VB, steam, ecigmodshop in other threads, should I stop doing that to avoid spruiking? E; late edit, ss600 too
    I think you missed the point about spruiking, ss600 doesnt give anyone kick backs when his mentioned. No issue as far as i know with naming vendors or spruiking them as long as its reasonable and there in no "Business Agreement". I could be wrong.
    maggie likes this.