Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AUVapeStore
  • 1 Post By AUVapeStore

Thread: AU Vape Store Open

AU Vape Store Open

Hi AVF'ers,

I would just like to introduce myself and my shop.

We are a small but busy vaping retailer at AU Vape Store

We specialize in quality products at an affordable price, please have a look around and send me any feedback you wish at sales@auvapestore.com.au

Regards,
    Craig
    Cigar13 likes this.

Oooh! another one, new stores popping up ev'ryday Welcome Craig and good luck, don't think you'll sell much Hangsen at $15 tho' .. we have access to excellent quality doublers from a local juice maker

Super Moderator
    Morning Craig , Not a bad store for newbs , but one small suggestion , if you are gonna sell Protank "Style" atomisers etc , its probably better to market them as such .
    They are not Kangertech and as such are not Protanks which is a trademark of Kanger .

No-one is gonna kill you for honesty and good pricing , but deceptive ( whether intentional or not ) marketing of a knock-off using the proprietary name is not so hot .
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Also, the coils you sell won't fit my Vision bcc clearos, or Kanger aerotank, you should perhaps stipulate that they're for Evods or protank ( types)

Maggie, Fatman

Thanks for your input this is greatly appreciated and the website is being updated as we speak.
    as far as the Hangsen Liquid this price I believed reasonable as I know someone in the northern suburbs that sells 50ml bottle for $35 with

Regards,
    Craig
    Fatman likes this.

Ego is the basic kits for vapers,you need some fresh and popular kits to attract vapers by good quality..