Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: www.VaporRoom.com.au | Melbourne

www.VaporRoom.com.au | Melbourne

I know what you’re thinking, not another new Vendor!

I realise that the number of new vendors showing up on this forum is on the increase and that there are already some great vendors out there offering some really good gear however I would like to think that we have the potential to join the ranks with these guys that have been around for quite some time.

We are a new site and we are based out of Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. I have been a member on AVF since last year however have been lurking the forums every second day for the last two years. I have posted in the New Vapors Forum, under my alias VAPESRT8.

Our site has been founded and is run by my wife and myself. We are both full-time vapors that have been vaping for over 2 years.

Our Site offers a good mix of products at very reasonable prices. We are one of the first Australian Vaping sites to bring direct from Southern California, handmade E-Liquids from; Jackson Vapor, Blueprint Vapor, the popular “The Standard Vape” and will soon be releasing our very own range of e-liquids at local prices.

We also stock Efest Purple Series Batteries in 18650 & 18350, Aspire Nautilus Tanks, Kanger Aero Tanks, Innokin’s MVP 2.0, SVD, VTR, 134, SMOK Magneto’s, the IGO Range from YOUDE and a heap of other great Products.

Please take the time to check out our site and we welcome your feedback.

To show our appreciation of this Forum and its members, for a limited time we are offering 20% off our entire Premium E-liquid Range. Just enter the code “AVF20OFF” at the checkout.

Thanks All,

The VaporRoom Team.
    www.VaporRoom.com.au
    Cigar13 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nice looking site;

Are these doublers? What size bottle/what volume of liquid are we looking at here? (just can't find any info, although I might be blind :P)
    Jackson Vapor - Amelia | VaporRoom.com.au | Melbourne Australia
    Crisscross likes this.
    ---Juice Junkie​---

I wouldn't recommend this site for newbies ... much better value to be had elsewhere ... imo ... $85 for a couple of 650 evod batts is a bit rich, not even vv!

Thanks inertiacreeping; I've added a note on to the site. All juices are 30ml Doublers.

Hi Maggie, the $85 includes a bottle of The Standard Vape e-liquid as well.

Thanks!

Have you got 2 accounts here then? ... what if a newbie doesn't want your expensive no nic liquid ... how much is the kit then?

AVF Regular
    Hey VaporRoom, How many bottles of tangello would I get for tHe $32?

Hi Maggie,

Yes, I have registered this account as VaporRoom.com.au to comply with the rules as i read them. I have tried to be as honest as possible in my first post by informing everyone of my previous username. If required i will delete my original account and post only as VaporRooom.com.au. I will look into uploading the EVOD kit without the E-Liquid to suit that situation.

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers,
    D1git likes this.

AVF Regular
    Really nice site, some interesting juices you have there! PG/VG ratios on them would be wicked. Look forward to ordering from you!

Hi MrGruffy,

$32 buys you 1 bottle. However you can apply the AVF discount code quoted above to bring the price down.

I know that you can buy locally made E-liquid at half that price, however these juices are part of our premium line. As i mentioned above, we will be rolling out our own line of e-liquids at local prices shortly.

Thanks,

Thanks prpnnightmare,

I will attempt to get the PG/VG ratios up ASAP.

Thanks for the feedback!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast