Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AussieJacks
  • 1 Post By AussieJacks
  • 2 Post By ElDubya

Thread: Tobacco E-Liquids

Tobacco E-Liquids

I am a new user here but have been Vaping for in excess of two year's. Vaping is and since day one has been a flourishing hobby of mine.

Whist this is not currently an actual sales post it is highly related & relevant.

My reason for posting is to ask the community here if there would be an interest in certain naturally extracted tobacco E-Liquids.
    Via various extraction methods I produce my own tried and true natural tobacco E-Liquids.
    I have produced many liquids ranging from classic Virginia tobacco's to complex dark dutch tobacco's through to rich, heavy pipe and cigar tobacco's and blends thereof.
    I would be happy to send a few people some sample's for review prior to making any sales to prove i am worth my salt and serious about what i say and do.

About myself: I work in a high care facility. I am no stranger to safety procedures, maintenance of equipment as well as a strict hygiene regime. I take health and safety very seriously.
    All liquids are produced with well maintained lab-grade equipment and stored in food-grade containers in a dedicated location that is kept as clean as my workplace.

At this point in time i can confirm a few things however, due to logistics and customer request these may be subject to change in the future.
    I take my customers and their satisfaction seriously. If there is something you don't like, want changed or would like to see rest assured that i WILL be taking YOUR opinion into consideration.

* Liquids will be sold in either 25/30mL glass bottles with dropper as stock. However larger bottles may be available if the demand is there. Same applies for smaller bottles.
    Test batches and samples may be offered in standard 5-10mL nipple topped LDPE squeeze bottles.
    * Liquids MAY be available in PG/VG mixes as per customer request.
    * Due to a higher cost of production materials these liquids will not be as cheap as their artificial and consequently inferior counterparts.
    I would consider these complex premium E-liquids at the higher end of the spectrum for those who truly appreciate their tobacco E-Liquid.
    * Based on consumer request, yes YOUR opinion i will decide what flavours i work on, develop and make available to YOU!
    * Due to the way in which these liquids are produced they will be more taxing on your device. I would only recommend them them to those with rebuild-able devices as they produce more build up than artificially flavoured liquids and therefore will dramatically reduce the life span if you use a device with replaceable coil heads or other devices with disposable parts.
    In my honest opinion after some break in time and a bit of build up is often when the liquids are at their best. They develop other dimensions and complex flavour notes.

For YOU:
    What matters to you, as a consumer?
    What questions do you have for me?
    What do you find disappointing as a consumer of E-Liquid?
    What tobacco flavours/products did you or perhaps still do indulge in?
    What tobacco flavours would you be interested in seeing?
    What do you consider more important? Presentation or price?

Feel free to PM me. I look forward to responses and opinions.

Jack.
    AstroBoy likes this.

AVF Regular
    How do you make them 0mg nicotine being extracts?

If you can't prove and guarantee they are 0 nic, sales via this forum will not be possible.

AVF Regular
    I forgot to ask, would they be Doubler style or more of a concentrate?

0mg is guaranteed. Test's will be done on every batch prior to sale and can be provided upon requested. It's my neck on the line.

They will come ready-to-vape strength wise but if samples are reviewed to be not strong enough after the addition of nicotine increased strength to compensate will be taken into account. Actual double strength's may be available at considerable cost. Not akin to adding an artificial extra flavour shot for a small fee like is possible by some vendors.
    I don't think i will be offering any concentrates for DIY's.
    I think it will be unnecessary as the products i have tested are already extremely rich in flavor that is retained through mild dilution with concentrated nic tested down to 50mg/mL. Obviously i would recommend using 100mg/mL to minimise dilution.
    AstroBoy likes this.

A lot of people here DIY that sort of stuff, and a lot of people import from europe/USA juices like that if they want it with nic in there.
    TBH it's just a large risk selling it to people comfortable importing/making it, lots of risk, low sales IMO. There's a reason why nobody in AU already sells it to get that market, even if 0 nic, it would attract attention. How hard is it to process to guarantee 0 nic?
    I know Kritike started off doing that and quickly abandoned the idea of selling it.

Just my dumb opinion...
    Last edited by coopz; 31-03-14 at 02:38 AM.

Super Moderator
    I have moved this to Vendor General and locked it pending moderators approval.

Aussiejacks, as far as I am concerned before ANY sales of ANY liquids here on AVF, you will need to provide irrefutable proof that these are 0mg nicotine.