Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Cheaper than fasttech with some products. Test order sent

AVF Regular

Cheaper than fasttech with some products. Test order sent

Hi all,

I stumbled across this site last week and placed a small order with them.
    Cheapric Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - China Electronics Wholesale Store
    This post IS NOT a recommendation! I am in NO WAY affiliated with this company.
    Just keeping track of how my experience with them goes and letting you guys know

I ordered
    2 x 30ml (0mg) bottles of LIQUA liquids
    1 x 2.4A USB power adapter (wall charger with AU plug)
    5 x CE5+ clearo's (individual items, 1 of each colour)
    Shipping came to $6.51 and the order is being sent via SingPost (same as fasttech)
    Total was USD$27.68 including shipping, paid via Paypal

I put the same items in the cart at fasttech except to be fair I added a 5 pack of CE5+'s, because that would be the cheapest option if buying 5.
    The total comes to USD$29.45 with free shipping.

I've noticed a few products on their site that are slightly cheaper than fasttech, so they might be another option if you're buying a few items at a time.

My order was placed on 24/3/14 at about 6pm, and I received an auto response saying that the order would be processed soon, and to expect 7 - 20 days processing and delivery
    So far the order still states that it's being processed a week later... Will see how they go I guess :P
    Last edited by Orph; 01-04-14 at 05:53 AM.
    lou and lulu68 like this.

Nice find Orph, I'll stick with Fast Tech for now as I haven't had any problems which have not been quickly resolved and I feel I've developed a sort of regular customer relationship with them, I hope Cool gadgets is as good for you
    Orph likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Maggie, I just thought I'd give them a try as I'm patiently(?) waiting on my first 2 parcels from Fasttech, plus one from an aussie vendor and another from eBay...
    And here I was thinking that I'd actually save money if I switched from analogs to ecigs lol

Oh, You will eventually, once you find 'the right one' ..LOL .. unless of course you become addicted to shiney-itus ...

Orph likes this.

AVF Regular
    At least my lungs are thanking me for it now anyway, even if my wallet isn't :P
    weissesfleisch likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quick update: parcel arrived 2 days ago. Everything seems in order. Will check it all out and post back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    The liquids are what I would expect for the price. They're ok.

The charger seems to be working well. It's a copy of an Apple charger.
    I pulled out a magnifying glass and read the fine print on it and it reads: "10W USB Charger. Designed by Appto in Californ. Assembled in China" - made me giggle a little.

The CE5+ clearo's: Where to start?
    2 out of 5 are cross threaded and are unusable except for spare parts.
    They are advertised at 2.4 ohms, but actually vary between 2.7 and 3.3 ohms - these are being allocated to the spare parts box

Shipping was slightly faster than fasttech, but I think I'll wait the extra time for products that have been reviewed instead of buying cheap parts again.
    Altered1 likes this.

Thanks for the update Orph, it was worth a shot I guess, I read some awful comments about Fast Tech but haven't had any real problems with their products or delivery ( apart from slow) but it's cheap so can't expect perfection
    Orph likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for taaking one for the team Orph.

As for saving money .. the first few months you'll spend as much as you did previously, its simply you exploring what's good/bad and of course getting ripped off.
    Orph and maggie like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Thanks for the update Orph, it was worth a shot I guess, I read some awful comments about Fast Tech but haven't had any real problems with their products or delivery ( apart from slow) but it's cheap so can't expect perfection
    I'm not seeing it as a total loss, I have enough concentrates to make the juices palatable, the charger works and I've managed to get 2 of the clearos working ok.
    I'm STILL waiting on the first two Fast Tech orders that were shipped out on the 29th of last month, so I'm hoping their clearos are at least better quality lol. Impatiently awaiting a few mini protanks to try out too...

Quote Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Thanks for taaking one for the team Orph.

As for saving money .. the first few months you'll spend as much as you did previously, its simply you exploring what's good/bad and of course getting ripped off.
    Hahaha. No worries

Thankfully, AVF is helping to take a bit of the financial sting out of my learning curve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast