CloudHouse Vapor now offering free worldwide shipping on sales over 74AUD (50)

Hey there. CloudHouse is a European shop specializing in bringing American made juice to people outside the US. I just wrangled a deal with La Poste and I can now offer free shipping to Australia on orders over 50, which is just under $74. I carry Mount Baker Vapor, SnG, and Indigo at the moment, but I will have Gremlin on board soon. I wanted to introduce myself and give you a chance to take a look at the shop. The European Source For American Made E-Liquids

Thanks!

Nathan

AVF Regular
    I can buy 50ml of MBV from you for AUD$22.10 or I can buy 50ml from MBV for AUD$11.67. So obviously, you're using your postage deal to make this an attractive offer. I could crunch the numbers and work out the break even point, in order to decide who I should order my MBV from, but I cbf'd.

I'm wondering whether the potential impact of TPD 20, is going to cause a large number of EU based vendors to start seeking alternative markets.

Whilst I wish you all the best for your business, there's a couple of things you may want to consider:

1. It would have been nice if you had chosen to introduce yourself properly as a New Member - this means, join or community and contribute.
    2. We're used to sourcing our juices and mixing them, so you're not really offering a good deal, unless someone wants to place a large order.
    3. Given points 1 and 2 above, I'm alway sgoing to buy from an Australian vendor.

Some points you may wish to consider, GL with your business, cheers Deb