Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The Great AVF New E-liquid Vendor Challenge !!!

Super Moderator

The Great AVF New E-liquid Vendor Challenge !!!

Hello new local Juice Mixologists ....

Now many of you are aware that there are huge profits being made in the creation and marketing of new eliquids .
    ( of course you are , because you wouldnt be starting a business if there werent )
    No-one starts a business to lose money do they ?

But having said that , What I want is for at least ONE new vendor to actually step up to the plate and walk away from the artisan bullshyte and marketing hype and create a line of value for money e-liquids that DONT cost $1 per ml in doubler form and even better for less than 0.50c per ml

We are educated vapers here at AVF , we want someone who wants to actually give the vaping community a break from manufacturers and Artisan Cordiologists who price at the top end of the market , solely because they see a maximising profit scenario ....

So what say you New Vendor , are you prepared to buck the trend and give vapers value for money ?

Even if it is at an introductory....

"Hey for the first month , we want you to try our line , get the word out there and in return we will sell our stuff @50% off because we value the community and realise its time to stop grabbing as much as we think the market can bear and do right by the customer "

Anyone game enough to forgo price gouging for a month BEFORE they grab the brass ring of doubler pricing?

*Applies only to Domestic Australian based e-liquid sellers

Please AVF community , leave this thread free for new Vendors to state their intentions , or old vendors to tell me I am dreaming

I am serious about this , I want someone to buck the trend and realise you can make a good living out of reasonable pricing ... sell twice as much with 50% of the original profit plan and you come out equal if you are prepared to try
    gtadmin, ssstahly, M3RM41D and 9 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

ECA
    Ok we can do this, We will give a discount code for 50% off all our eliquids including our new Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl free range.
    We are changing our site next week and when it is done I will post a discount code for all on Aussie Vapers.
    Our new range has 50/50 PGVG, 70PG 30VG and 70VG 30PG mixes
    www.ecigs.net.au
    Nicotine www.ecigs.net.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

Now many of you are aware that there are huge profits being made in the creation and marketing of new eliquids .
    ( of course you are , because you wouldnt be starting a business if there werent )

But having said that , What I want is for at least ONE new vendor to actually step up to the plate and walk away from the artisan bullshyte and marketing hype and create a line of value for money e-liquids that DONT cost $1 per ml in doubler form and even better for less than 0.50c per ml

We are educated vapers here at AVF , we want someone who wants to actually give the vaping community a break from manufacturers and Artisan Cordiologists who price at the top end of the market , solely because they see a maximising profit scenario ....

So what say you New Vendor , are you prepared to buck the trend and give vapers value for money ?

"Hey for the first month , we want you to try our line , get the word out there and in return we will sell our stuff @50% off because we value the community and realise its time to stop grabbing as much as we think the market can bear and do right by the customer "

Anyone game enough to forgo price gouging for a month BEFORE they grab the brass ring of doubler pricing?

Please AVF community , leave this thread free for new Vendors to state their intentions , or old vendors to tell me I am dreaming

I am serious about this , I want someone to buck the trend and realise you can make a good living out of reasonable pricing ... sell twice as much with 50% of the original profit plan and you come out equal if you are prepared to try
    giruvian, Crisscross and Toddosh like this.

ECA
    Yes the good old days
    I remember when I bought my one in 2008 and I didnt have a clue either.
    How technology has changed now

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ECA View Post
    Yes the good old days
    I remember when I bought my one in 2008 and I didnt have a clue either.
    How technology has changed now
    ooh - I managed to delete my post somehow???

to keep this in context I was saying that I remember getting my first ecig from ECA, and had to be coached over the phone on how to fill a CE2. lol
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

ECA
    Yes, it was most likely me you talked too or Adam who coached you
    Stewey likes this.

Super Moderator
    I remember Adam
    Actually showing my age here ... I am pretty sure I got nic off him ... LEGALLY at the time lol (pre 2009)

I could be hallucinating?
    Stewey likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    This is awesome!!

I'm please to inform you that www.cloudcontrolvaporium.com.au is offering 500 FREE bottles of our new E-Liquid range in either 8ml Doubler or 16ml Standard strength in the new Pen Dripper bottles.

Cloud Control Vaporium only recently started trading in late 2014, we have just recently added our own Cloud Control E-Liquid range which consists of 20+ Flavours from basic fruit & tobacco mix's to more complex and desirable flavours like Vanilla custard, Orange Dream Bar etc.
    All of our liquids are made with concentrates from reputable company's from US and AUS and we make a huge commitment to making sure all our ingredients are of high grade and super fresh, all our liquids are mixed 50/50 PG/VG, we also try our very best not to use chemicals that have been determined harmful when vaped. ie. Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin.

Our pricing structure we feel is very honest, we feel there shouldn't be a variance in quality or price between "premium" & "basic" ranges, even if some flavours are more complex than others, therefore all flavours are priced the same and included in the price is also FREE Delivery Australia wide. Our pricing is as follows:

8ml Doubler $6.50
    16ml Standard $6.50
    Pen Shaped Bottle's

15ml Doubler $12.00
    30ml Standard $12.00
    Regular Shaped Bottle's.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, I will do my best to help in any way i can!
    sales@cloudcontrolvaporium.com.au

Happy Vaping!
    Cheers,
    Benny!
    JenJ likes this.

Still dear.

Hi Fatman and all Australian vapers!

It suprises me you haven't got many answers to this thread. So we will step up..
    We are pretty much exactly what you are looking for, but not local though. So our juices are made in Germany (high-end labs) and shipped from Spain (so with/without nicotine). Shipping should take 2 weeks max (5-10 working days), from $14. Customer service and web page are in English.

Pricing:
    15ml -> 4̶,̶9̶9̶ €̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶3̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶9̶,̶9̶0̶€̶ but often on offer for 1,90€ --> now for 1€ as expiry dates are of 4/2015
    10ml -> 3,99€ and some on offer for 1,90€
    Atm. 1€ = $1.43 giving a price of less than 10c/ml

e-liquids 90p and electronic cigarettes -50% - ClubVapea.es

Also with the following discount codes you will get 5 free liquids. Just add to "COUPONS" in the shopping cart and liquids will pop to your cart. Crazy right?
    5xnikot12mg2015-04 ->12mg nicotine
    5xnikot6mg2015-04 ->6mg nicotine

So these Valeo liquids generally retail for 6€. They are of good quality, see here for certificates.

We're just now launching sales to Australia, hoping we get enough interest from you guys for these value-for-money e-liquids.

Happy Easter to everyone!
    Phoebe from ClubVapea (means vaping club)
    info@clubvapea.es

www.ClubVapea.es

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    ooh - I managed to delete my post somehow???

to keep this in context I was saying that I remember getting my first ecig from ECA, and had to be coached over the phone on how to fill a CE2. lol

I must say I love your Avatar
    giruvian and Fatman like this.
    MOLINSHOP - always Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast