Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: CVapor.com - New Products, Stock Updates & Promotions.

AVF Regular
    Hi all,
    How are you today? The sunshine outside is really fine, are you feeling good? Hopefully you enjoy your day!
    And today i would like to share with you one new item-Pioneer4You IPV 2X 60W Box Mod, this item is absolutely popular, and we are willing to offer you special discounts. Besides, it is instock now!
    Using the coupon code: Pioneer10OFF you guys can have it with 99USD and free shipping.

Hopefully you guys like it, if you guys have some questions, please let me know, i will try my best to meet your demands. Thanks!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hi all,
    How are you these day? Each time i share the some e -cig items with you, i feel glad, exchanging the ideas with you guys makes me feel good!
    Today i would like to share the Vision Vapros iBox VV/VW 25W Multi-functional Mod

Using coupon code: Ibox10OFF, You guys can get it with 50.9USD and free shipping*
    We have this item in stock now!
    You guys can also find relevant accessories in Cvapor,com . If you buy more, we are willing to offer you more discounts !

If you guys have other problems, please talk me freely,i will do my best to meet your products needs! Have a nice day!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hi guys,
    Presumbly you have known that the grand day-Spring Festival is oncoming, and in order to let our regular customers to enjoy the best discount and thanks for your supports in the past, we prepare to offer you guys 10% discount for all overall products in Cvapor.com., you can purchase what you like, free shipping for over $50.
    The coupon code is Festival10OFF

For example, you guys can have Eleaf Melo Airflow Adjustable Clearomizer with 18.5USD

We also hope you guys and your family enjoy the happiness and health all the time, this is our best wishes for you, thanks!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hi all,
    How are you these day? Hopefully you enjoy your time every day! And are you familiar with the item-Pioneer4You IPV Mini 30W Box Mod

Today we would like to show you one better offer, using the coupon code: Festival10OFF, you guys can have it with just 49.4USD and free shipping, as we have this in stock now, so you guys can get your orders ASAP, hopefully you like it.
    The coupon code expires on Feb 15th.

Have a nice day!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hi All,
    How are you? And do you like it? And have you ever bought the products from it? i bet you will never regret from purchase products from us!
    Today we have some new item in stock, so we would like to share it with you at the first time!
    It is Sigelei 150W VV/VW Box Mod
    The coupon code: Festival10OFF
    This new item is in stock now, and black and silver are available.
    Free shipping to worldwide.

Parameter:
    Output Power:10W-150W
    Battery Capacity Required:7.4V-8.2V
    Loading resistance:0.1ohm-3ohm
    Adjustable Pin:Spring loaded pin
    Material: Aluminum Alloy
    Colors: Black&Silver
    Size:103*58*23mm
    Weight:260g

Hopefully you guys like it!Have a great day!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hello everybody,
    How is your mood, hopefully you enjoy your everyment!
    Have you known about this new e-cig item:Innokin iTaste MVP V3.0 30W Simple Pack
    We prepare to offer you this item, using coupon code: Festival10OFF you can get it with just 60USD and free shipping, hopefully you like it!
    This item will be on arrival 14th,Feb.
    Innokin iTaste MVP V3.0 30W Simple Pack for Pre-order

And guy if you have some issues, please feel free to talk to me, i will try my best to do more help, thanks!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    (In stock)FS for 45.5USD for eleaf isrick 50w

Hi guys,

And today i have a product news for you, we have now Eeaf istick 50w in stock and we would like to offer you one special code. The code is MDB12OFF, and our customers can get it by free shipping.

And once our customers place an order, we can ship out the products within 24 hours! you can be assured for this!

Hopefully you guys like our offer, thanks, have a nice day!
    Best wishes,
    Miller from Cvapor.com
    Last edited by Frank Lee; 11-02-15 at 01:44 PM.

AVF Regular
    Chinese New Year notice release from Cvapor.com-all products will be given 8% discount
    Hi all,
    In order to remove all of our customers’ worry for Chinese Lunar New Year, In the line with responsibility and the trust, here cvapor.com annouce that:

From 17th, Feb to 24th, Feb, we will be off work, certainly this holiday will cause some inconvenience for you guys, we feel deeply sorry, but you guys can still enjoy your shopping, as in this period of time, all products will be given 8%off disconts, when we get back, we will firstly ship all delayed orders out! We promise!

The coupon code is: CNY8OFF It expires 25th Feb.

And if you have some issues, please send email to service@cvapor.com or our official email: cooperate@cvapor.com, we will deal with all the questions for you when we are on work, you guys can be assured! And in the next year, our regular customers will enjoy more previledges from Cvapor.com. Without your help, we couldn’t become so stronger! We greatly appreciarte your support! Have a nice day!
    Best wishes
    Miller from cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hi all,
    Known and appreciated by the users set Joyetech eGo 2200mAh ONE . Special Offer in the Year of Sheep. Joyetech eGo Starter Kit ONE 2200mAh 2.5 ml atomizer for 52.5USD

Joyetech eGo kit ONE we have in stock. Rapid implementation of the contract. The holiday period to celebrate the Spring Festival is behind us and now as soon as possible catch up. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay in the shipment of the goods ordered recently.

Hopefully you guys like our offer, if you guys have some doubts and would like to share with me something, i will be here for you!
    Regards,
    Frank from cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hi guys,
    How are you, i hope you guys can get your packages ealier! Today in order to feedback our regulars, we would share with you one great deal!

You will save more from purchasing this one, you have it with 33.9USD.
    Cloupor Mini 30W VV/VW Box Mod
    Now we have many silver ones in stock, and the black ones will be on arrival at this weekend, and hopefully you guys like this deal, and if you have other needs, please put them forward, i will try more help! you know where to find me!

Have a nice day!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast