Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: CVapor.com - New Products, Stock Updates & Promotions.

AVF Regular

CVapor.com - New Products, Stock Updates & Promotions.

Hello to all,
    This is Frank, a representative of Cvapor.com, i am so glad to become a member on this special forum. We are a globally-oriented A-level distrutor of top-ranking electronic cigarette brands.

As we know, Chirstmas is oncoming, to celebrate the Christmas Day, we offer some special discount for our customers.
    Good and inexpensive products for this shopping carnival can be found in our online store!

We offer 10% discounts for all our e-cigarette prodcuts including discount products!
    Coupon Code: Merry 2014
    Expires On 25th Dec
    For example: $26 for Eleaf iStick Simple Pack 510 Thread with an Ego Connector

PS: Order over $50 get tracking number for free. Otherwise customers needs to pay $1.99 extra for tracking No.(total delivery price ).

Good luck for you guys.

Frank From Cvapor
    Last edited by Frank Lee; 30-12-14 at 05:46 PM.

AVF Regular
    The Christmas Day is on the way! I just want to let you know our latest new brand Joyetech and Mini iStick
    $59.8 for Joyetech eRoll-C Starter Kit

and $16.3 for Eleaf Mini iStick 1050mah Battery for Pre-order

[I]Ps: for the pre-order prodcuts, we will ship it on 25th Dec.
    Coupon code: Merry2014
    It expires on 25th Dec.
    Enjoy your holiday! Have a good time!
    Best wishes.
    Frank.
    Last edited by Frank Lee; 30-12-14 at 05:49 PM.

AVF Regular

12% off for all Eleaf products-Lemo Clearomizer/Mini istick/all Eleaf accessories

Hello guys,
    As the Christmas is on the corner, we offer the biggest discount for our customers-12% off for all Eleaf products.
    Coupon Code: Eleaf12OFF
    Free shipping for over $50.
    Here i would like to say: Merry Christmas to you, guys! have you prepared your gifts? i bet each of us will get a surprise the day tomorrow! haha
    Especially three kinds of Eleaf accessories, you must be interested in:
    Eleaf ego Connector for iStick

Eleaf Leather Case for iStick with Lanyard

Eleaf Bending Adaptor for iStick

May you guys have a wonderful holiday! This is my best wishes for you! Enjoy it!
    Kindest regards,
    Frank from Cvapor.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    Hi all,
    New Year 2015 of China is coming. Here, I also would like to say: Happy New Year, may all things go smoothly in the New Year!
    Also we offer sepcial discounts in this period time, all products in our store will be given 8% discounts
    Coupon code:Happy2015
    Free shipping for over$50.

And also we have introuced into a variety of new and excellent products, especially $85 for Sigelei 100W Plus Box Mod 510 Thread

Thanks for your support and attention in the last year, In the new year we cvapor.com will spend no efforts providing the best deals and service for you, guys!
    Enjoy your holiday, have a good time!
    Kindes regards,
    Frank from Cvapor.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    Hello everyone,
    What a great day! In order to let our customers enjoy the biggest discouns, we cavpor.com prepare to prolong our deadline of the all Eleaf products. All of Eleaf products including the discount products are given 12%discounts.
    The coupon code: Eleaf12OFF
    free shipping for over$50.
    And guys, there are three Eleaf items that we update, you should know about these, they are popular and acceptable.
    The first one is Eleaf iStick 30W Battery for Pre-order with 32.3 USD

Then Eleaf iStick 50W VV/VW Mod Battery for Pre-order with 45.5USD

The last one is Eleaf iStick 50W VV/VW Mod Kit with Wall Adaptor for Pre-order with 52.5 USD

Good luck for you, guys! Enjoy your sunshine day!
    Best wishes,
    Frank

AVF Regular
    Hi everybody,
    The following two items, which item do you like better?
    The first one is FS for Vision Vapros iBox VV/VW 25W Multi-functional Mod with 52USD
    The coupon code: Happy2015
    Free shipping

The other one is Kamry Robot V Mechanical Mod with 29.1 USD through the same code as the first one

Have a nice day guys!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com
    Burdy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi all,
    we have Innokin iTaste MVP 20W VV/VW MOD Express Kit in stock now
    you can obtain it with 34.9 USD through the coupon code: Happy2015
    Free shipping for over$50.

Good luck for you guys! Have a great day!
    Frank

AVF Regular
    Hi guys,
    How is your day? Are you busy? Yeah, work, srudy, life , all these staff, but i still hope you have a good mood everyday, seen from the sunshine outside, may you guys all things go smoothly, as the saying goes that attitude of life decides fate, i still believe in this proverb!

Up to now, we cvapor.com have been sharing the e-cig products with you guys, maybe you like it, maybe not, we will be aimed at offering the best deal and services for you, guys, you will see!

Of course, todaty we will provide something hot with you, it is Cloupor Mini 30W VV/VW Box Mod
    you guys can get it with 33.9 USD
    And the coupon code is mini16OFF
    Free shipping for over $50

In addition, wish you and your family enjoy the happiness all the time! have a ncie day!
    Kindest wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

AVF Regular
    Hello all,
    today i would like to show you one new e-cig item, Using this coupon code: mini8OFF, you can have it with just 39.1USD.
    It is Kangertech Subtank Mini Cartomizer with OCC 4.5ml forPre-order

If you guys can some e-cig products requirements, please feel free to let me know, thanks very much,i will appreciate your support very much!
    Best wishes,
    Frank

AVF Regular
    Hi all,
    How are you, guys? Today we would like show you one special item-Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Starter Kit with iClear 30 Atomizer
    Are you familiar with the American star Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio? He is also vaping this Item.How cool he is!
    And in Cvapor.com, using the coupon code: MVP10OFF, you guys can have it with 44.2USD.

Hopefully you guys like it! Have a nice day!
    Best wishes,
    Frank from Cvapor.com

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast