Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: 3FVape: Deals, Discounts, Cupons updated

AVF Regular

DNA 40 Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudzy View Post
    Does your dna40 clone actually do proper temp sensing?
    Hi Cloudzy, these DNA40 Clone do have temperature control, DNA40 is famous by it's unique temperature control function, which ensure you get the best taste of your juice under different watt. This DNA40 Clone is definitely a real temperature control one.
    3FVape - Ultimate Mechanical Mod & Atomizer Store- Free Shipping

AVF Regular

Emma style mechanical mod

AVF Regular
    OK - put in a test order for the Yihi SX 350 Mini . . and some other bits - Order UIHLROQMS - seems too good to be true - but I'll report back for others to learn from my experience . . . .
    Stomp, LimeB and Nicaholic like this.

AVF Regular
    I ike your site, and the search filters on the left are really handy " shop by" cloour/ price/ material. Is it possible to add size as an option, for example, by diameter for the atomisers. 22mm 15mm etc.

AVF Regular
    Not too impressed so far - try to use their website "Contact Us" form - email bounced as "Undeliverable" !

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

service@3fvape.com
    No Such User Here

VitoriaRi - please can you confirm if my email contacts have been received and are being dealt with ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeB View Post
    I ike your site, and the search filters on the left are really handy " shop by" cloour/ price/ material. Is it possible to add size as an option, for example, by diameter for the atomisers. 22mm 15mm etc.
    Thank you LimeB for your advise, I have already advise my colleague. They will take this into consideration.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Not too impressed so far - try to use their website "Contact Us" form - email bounced as "Undeliverable" !

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

service@3fvape.com
    No Such User Here

VitoriaRi - please can you confirm if my email contacts have been received and are being dealt with ?
    Thank you, we have tell our IT to fix this bug.
    We have found that we can receive the message even if the "Undeliverable" message shows to you.
    Our IT team will try to fix it as soon as possible.
    Wish you a nice day.

AVF Regular
    The story continues . . . last week I used the website to submit a query to 3FVape - message was undeliverable . . . . I appears that they did receive the message - as I had an answer . . .

I had noticed that the Yihi SX Mini they had listed as "Shipping on Jan 23rd" at the time of my order - had changed to "Out of Stock" - so I was querying whether there was a problem . . .

The response I received was :
    Thank you for your inquiry. We are stocking it currently. We will ship the product once we processed. The factory is now working on it. Hopefully we can get it done as soon as possible. Any further information, we will inform you first. Thank you for your patient and understanding.

. . . Ok I thought . . . .

This morning I get a "Your order has shipped" email . . .. Cool I thought . . .. it's on it's way . . ..

HOWEVER . . .

Around 20 minutes later . . . I get another email - the the tracking details . . . and this gem . . .

The model 2048 is still pending supplier. So we decided to ship you items available first. Please kind understand that your order has been split

Model / Item 2048 - is the Yihi SX Mini . . . .

So - Are they still trying to find a supplier ? Waiting for supplier to deliver ? Some other nonsense . . . .

I have sent them a VERY strongly worded email . . .

Yes I know - if it looks too good to be true . .. it is !!

Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone else thinking of dealing with these guys . . ..

Will keep you guys posted . .. .

AVF Regular
    Update...
    Had a response from 3f Vape...
    Apologies for the inconvenience. We will do everything we can to serve you.

The scheduled shipping date of YiHi SX350 MINI is next Monday. If we still can't stock the product before next Tuesday, we will refund your money. Hope you are well with that.

Well... Why didn't they just say that in the first place...

AVF Regular
    And today - no update . . . .

My order that supposedly shipped on 23rd - Still no tracking available . . ..

Doesn't fill me with confidence . . ..

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast