Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: 3FVape: Deals, Discounts, Cupons updated

AVF Regular
    another update -

I sent them an email on Wednesday asking for a status update - received this reply back yesterday:

We have received stocks from our supplier on Monday, then after two days quality testing, we are sorry to inform you that we cannot ship your products at that moment.

There are many faults on this batch stocks. We have discussed this problem with our supplier, and the supplier cannot guarantee another stocking date for us.

For this reason, we are feeling sorry to cancel your order and we will refund your money in next 48 hours.

So looks like it was a dud from the get go . . . oh well - lesson learnt -

For anyone looking at there site a "Pre-Order" stuff . .. be VERY cautious . . . .

The rest of my order which supposedly shipped last Friday - still no tracking on it . . . Sent Dutch Post for some reason . . . . Showing as "Registered" on 17track on 27th - but no actual tracking . . . .

I'll give it the weekend - if no update - time for a Paypal dispute I think . .. .

Moral of the story . . . . If it looks to good - chances are it is . . .. .

Won't be dealing with 3FVape again . . .

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    another update -

I sent them an email on Wednesday asking for a status update - received this reply back yesterday:

We have received stocks from our supplier on Monday, then after two days quality testing, we are sorry to inform you that we cannot ship your products at that moment.

There are many faults on this batch stocks. We have discussed this problem with our supplier, and the supplier cannot guarantee another stocking date for us.

For this reason, we are feeling sorry to cancel your order and we will refund your money in next 48 hours.

So looks like it was a dud from the get go . . . oh well - lesson learnt -

For anyone looking at there site a "Pre-Order" stuff . .. be VERY cautious . . . .

The rest of my order which supposedly shipped last Friday - still no tracking on it . . . Sent Dutch Post for some reason . . . . Showing as "Registered" on 17track on 27th - but no actual tracking . . . .

I'll give it the weekend - if no update - time for a Paypal dispute I think . .. .

Moral of the story . . . . If it looks to good - chances are it is . . .. .

Won't be dealing with 3FVape again . . .

Hi MelbVFR,
    So sorry to disappoint you. I have forwarded this issue to my co-worker and she will follow your issue.
    As the item you bought contains lithium battery, so we used Nerthlands Post, parcel will first sent to Nerthland then ship to you. As you see in the 17track, the parcel is ready for shipment, which means your parcel is now on the way to you from Netherlands.
    Normally Nerthlands Post is fastter than China Post, but the tracking information may be a little bit delay.
    My co-worker will follow the package and strive to make sure the items reach you smoothly and safely. Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated.
    3FVape - Ultimate Mechanical Mod & Atomizer Store- Free Shipping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VitoriaRi View Post
    Hi MelbVFR,
    So sorry to disappoint you. I have forwarded this issue to my co-worker and she will follow your issue.
    As the item you bought contains lithium battery, so we used Nerthlands Post, parcel will first sent to Nerthland then ship to you. As you see in the 17track, the parcel is ready for shipment, which means your parcel is now on the way to you from Netherlands.
    Normally Nerthlands Post is fastter than China Post, but the tracking information may be a little bit delay.
    My co-worker will follow the package and strive to make sure the items reach you smoothly and safely. Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated.
    Your reply makes no sense read the post again

AVF Regular
    Just got a email from 3fvape saying this product was in restocked then when i went to the list the specifactions had change from temp control to just normal 60w then 10 minutes later it has been taken off the site again so i say they have royally screwed up with the descripyion and are trying to fix the problem without them losing out on $$ i was just going to make a order from them but think i will hold back now

GoodSteam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden1 View Post
    Just got a email from 3fvape saying this product was in restocked then when i went to the list the specifactions had change from temp control to just normal 60w then 10 minutes later it has been taken off the site again so i say they have royally screwed up with the descripyion and are trying to fix the problem without them losing out on $$ i was just going to make a order from them but think i will hold back now
    Sorry for diappointing you. I have forward this issue to my coworkers and we are trying our best to be better.

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VitoriaRi View Post
    Coupon Name:5% OFF Vapor Flask DNA 40 Upgraded Version
    Coupon code:3FVAPEDNA40
    Expire date:2015-2-19
    Discount:5% off
    Product: Vapor Flask DNA 40 Style Upgraded Version Box Mod with USB Charging
    Hey, are these from the same manufacturers of the one with no USB charging?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigas View Post
    Hey, are these from the same manufacturers of the one with no USB charging?
    Confirmed through a reply from Gina. These are kangxin made and thus the KX-40D dna40 clone chip.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigas View Post
    Confirmed through a reply from Gina. These are kangxin made and thus the KX-40D dna40 clone chip.
    Will you be getting one?

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast