Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: 3FVape: Deals, Discounts, Cupons updated

AVF Regular
    I've opened a PayPal dispute... Not response... Is now been escalated, three days... No response... PayPal is very generous giving them 7 days to reply... Not sure what happens if they don't respond.

I too used to like shopping with them... No more!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Original Arctic Dolphin Crea BF Squonk Mechanical Box Mod $21.99
    The Original Arctic Dolphin Crea BF Squonk Box Mod is made from fireproof ABS and PC material, which makes it pretty lightweight. The built-in silicone bottle is capable of holding 7ml of e-juice. With safe lock design, it will not be able to cause accidental auto-firing. The mod is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included).
    Mod only, the atomizer on the image is for reference, which is not included.

Original Sigelei Snowwolf Vfeng-S 230W VW Variable Wattage Box Mod $65.99
    The Original Sigelei Snowwolf Vfeng-S 230W mod is the next generation of the Vfeng mod. Powered by dual High drain 18650 batteries (not included), Snowwolf Vfeng-S is capable of delivering output wattage from 10W to 230W. Integrated with a 1.3 inch TFT color screen, the mod can support color screen changing.

Original ShenRay Silver Edge Hybrid Mechanical Mod $14.99
    The Original ShenRay Silver Edge mechanical mod is constructed from stainless steel. It is suitable for atomizers that are not over 22mm diameter. This mech mod features hybrid connection, spring fire button and venting holes on top side and bottom. It is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included).

Kindbright Reload RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer Clone $12.99
    The Kindbright Reload RTA Clone is constructed from stainless steel in 24mm diameter with 3.5ml capacity. It features post-less deck design for single or dual coil build and gold-plated 510 positive pin. Comes with bottom side adjustable air slots for airflow control, you can enjoy better flavor and cloud. The RDA comes with a wide bore ULTEM drip tip.

Pen Simple PenSimple 80mAh Herb Grinder Storage Vault Dispenser Clone $29.99
    The Pen Simple PenSimple Herb Dispenser Clone is a fantasy device that is used to grind, store and dispense your favorite herb. To grind herbs, just load them into the top chamber and grind down manually. The water-resistant deisgn protects your herbs until you are ready to use them. To dispense herbs, simply push the button to efficiently dispense them without zero waste. It is a great herb grinder and portable storage vault that allows you to easily transport them without any worry. The device comes with built-in 80mAh battery.

Original Aleader BF Bottom Feeder Squonk Bottle for Mechanical Mod $7.99
    The Original Aleader squonk bottle is constructed from aluminum frame with silver plated pin and silicone bottle. It is designed for mechanical mod. The connector is 25mm diameter and the bottle comes with 7ml capacity. Simple installed it between your mod and atomizer and just enjoy squonking with your mechanical device.

Original IJOY 21700 3750mAh 3.7V 40A High Drain Rechargeable Battery $11.99
    IJOY 21700 Battery, featuring a diameter of 21.4mm and a length of 70.2mm, has a 3750mAh large battery capacity with 40A max continuous discharging current. Long storage life, light weight and high energy density.
    This product comes with only one piece of battery.
    3FVape - Ultimate Mechanical Mod & Atomizer Store- Free Shipping

AVF Regular
    it would be nice if you spent as much time providing good customer service to your existing customer base as you do on the advertising of new products...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    it would be nice if you spent as much time providing good customer service to your existing customer base as you do on the advertising of new products...

I reckon

And you know what, these guys have probably had the most warnings about not replying in their thread to members posts than anyone.
    One other vendor recently just got a 2 week ban for it and I don't think the have done it as much or had as many warnings as 3fvape.

Dipshits.

I hope the mods see this.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    first post "Any problems tag me or PM me please! If you have queries regarding your order, the best way to get me is via email (service@3fvape.com)." Have you PM'd them here about your problems Melb? sorry to hear you are having problems so far I have not had any issues with them...

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Original GeekVape GBOX 200W Squonk Box Mod $66.88
    The Geekvape GBOX Squonker box mod is a stunning squonk device to Squonk lovers, integrating a squonk-ready system with a high performance AS chipset, which is capable of delivering output power of up to 200W. GBOX has full temperature control with TCR adjustments. It comes with built-in squonk bottle with 8ml juice capacity. The mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included).This item also has many color to choose.

Original Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer with BF Pin $35.80
    The Original Digiflavor Mesh PRO RDA is a 25mm atty features innovative postless clamp design, which compatible for both mesh wire builds and standard coils. Mesh PRO has a deep juice well, allowing more space for cotton and e-juice. In addition, the Mesh Pro includes a bottom feeding pin for those who enjoy squonking.This item also has many color to choose.

Original GeekVape Radar RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer with BF Pin $29.80
    The GeekVape Radar BF RDA is a 24mm squonker atty that should satisfy your squonking needs. The deck features innovative design to make coiling much easier. The airflow is adjustable with the side airslots on the middle cap. The RDA is compatible with both 510 and 810 drip tips.

Original GeekVape GBOX 200W Squonk Box Mod + Radar BF RDA Kit $88.88
    The Original Geekvape GBOX Squonker Kit consists of GBOX Squonk Mod and Radar BF RDA.This item also has many color to choose.
    Mod:
    The Geekvape GBOX Squonker box mod is a stunning squonk device to Squonk lovers, integrating a squonk-ready system with a high performance AS chipset, which is capable of delivering output power of up to 200W. GBOX has full temperature control with TCR adjustments. It comes with built-in squonk bottle with 8ml juice capacity. The mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included).
    RDA:
    The Geekvape Radar BF RDA is a 24mm squonker atty that should satisfy your squonking needs. The deck features innovative design to make coiling much easier. The airflow is adjustable with the side airslots on the middle cap. The RDA is compatible with both 510 and 810 drip tips.

510 Replacement Drip Tip for RDA / RTA / Sub Ohm Tank $1.99
    The replacement 510 drip tip is made from acrylic. It is suitable for all atomizers that fit 510 drip tip.This item also has many color to choose.

810 Replacement Drip Tip for TFV12 Tank / Goon / Kennedy / Apocalypse RDA $1.99
    The 810 drip tip is made from acrylic with 14mm height. It is suitable for TFV8 Tank, TFV8 Big Baby Tank, TFV12 Tank, Goon RDA, Goon RTA, Lost Art Goon RDA, Goon LP RDA, Kennedy 24 / 25 RDA, Battle RDA, Kryten RDA, Mad Dog RDA, Mask RDA, CSMNT Cosmonaut RDA, Unholy RDA, Apocalypse GEN 2 RDA, Reload RDA, Mini Battle RDA, Avid Lyfe Captain Cap II, Sith RDA.This item also has many color to choose.

810 Replacement Drip Tip for TFV12 Tank / Goon / Kennedy / Apocalypse RDA - Random Color $1.99
    The 810 drip tip is made from acrylic with 14mm height. It is suitable for TFV8 Tank, TFV8 Big Baby Tank, TFV12 Tank, Goon RDA, Goon RTA, Lost Art Goon RDA, Goon LP RDA, Kennedy 24 / 25 RDA, Battle RDA, Kryten RDA, Mad Dog RDA, Mask RDA, CSMNT Cosmonaut RDA, Unholy RDA, Apocalypse GEN 2 RDA, Reload RDA, Mini Battle RDA, Avid Lyfe Captain Cap II, Sith RDA.
    This drip tip will be shipped by random color (one piece). More options than what's on the image.

Original GeekVape Flask Liquid Dispenser for BF Squonk Mod / RDA $29.88
    The Original GeekVape Flask is a multi-functional liquid dispenser that can be used to fill squonker mods or as a conventional dripping / filling bottle. It is made out of high grade stainless steel for durability and uses removable soft silicone internal bottle for long term economical usage due to its replaceable capability. It is a must have for squonk lovers!
    3FVape - Ultimate Mechanical Mod & Atomizer Store- Free Shipping

AVF Regular
    Well I gave it till the end of the week and now I have also taken it to Paypal. I hate doing that but they are the ones who suggested it

AVF Regular
    I personally think that if vendors can not be bothered replying to thier own customers on their thread should be given a holiday.

Thier vendor page should be here to support our community not to piss them off and just spam a million adds everyday.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Tara likes this.

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast