Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree530Likes

Thread: Wick & Wire Co Melbourne Based - Updates, Competitions, Feedback and Discussion

AVF Regular

Wick & Wire Co Melbourne Based - Updates, Competitions, Feedback and Discussion

Hi all!

Been a while but i thought i would introduce my business Wick & Wire Co. Some of you will already know me i joined AVF in January 2013 under the username ssingleton and was a fairly active member only til recently.
    As i lived in Sydney at the time i met a lot of the Sydney AVF'ers at various meets and met some great people who i consider friends. Earlier in the year i asked the admins to ban
    that account as i didn't want any conflict of interest moving forward.

Oh geez another vendor thread. I went away and started up Wick & Wire Co probably more for my own sanity towards late last year i made the move to Melbourne
    and wanted to do something different from the years of working in IT. After many sleepless nights we launched and have been steadily growing since. I hope if anybody has ordered from me
    they have found the service and effort we put into our customers and products up to scratch.

So what does Wick & Wire Co offer

- We have our own juice line which is steadily growing. We offer ready to vape and doublers in 10ML and 30ML (Yes you actually get 10ML and 30ML of liquid in a doubler) and will soon be offering some larger sizes.
    - Wire our range is getting bigger each month. We are now offering Kanthal, Nichrome 80 and Nickel Ni200 in various gauges but also also a range of affordable custom twisted wires such as Twisted,Pressed,Braided and Clapton
    for all the rebuildable fans out there.
    - Our hardware range. It's really a mix of items that are different or are hot on the market. I cannot promise we will stock everything but we try and be competitive with a number of products each month
    and certainly look for obscure items that we think would be cool to offer. A lot of new stock and restocking will be occurring over the next few days so take a look.

Our Melbourne Vape Shop locations

Cheltenham

218 Charman Road
    Cheltenham 3129

Nunawading

85 Mount Pleasant Road
    Nunawading 3131

For full opening hours please visit http://www.wickandwireco.com.au/page...tail-vape-shop

For shipping we currently offer eParcel via Australia Post free for orders over $50. We are investigating a backup service as Aus Post can be painful in some areas.

I want to use this thread to run some AVF only competitions and specials but also provide updates on some of our future direction and chat with other customers. Our first special can be found in the next post.

Stuart

Wick & Wire Co - Buy Vaping Hardware, E-Juice & Accessories based in Melbourne – Wick And Wire Co.
    Wick & Wire Co Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/wickandwireco

Last edited by WickAndWireCo; 07-06-16 at 06:53 PM. Reason: added b&m details

AVF Regular
    As a welcome we are offering 20% off all juices until midnight on the 24th of April. This includes all sizes in ready to vape or doublers in our range.

Use code WELCOMEAVF at checkout to receive the discount.
    Last edited by WickAndWireCo; 22-04-15 at 06:50 PM.
    akef38, LimeB and Guvna like this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Stuart ! - Welcome . . . back . . .

When are you expecting more 25R Samsung's in . . .

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Hey Stuart ! - Welcome . . . back . . .

When are you expecting more 25R Samsung's in . . .

Hi! Hopefully as early as tomorrow if not friday. We cannot keep enough in!

AVF Regular
    top notch company, tasty juices too! highly recommend
    shanea1 and WickAndWireCo like this.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Very competitive prices on the hardware and juices Stuart, and free postage for over $50 is great.
    Will be taking advantage of the special if my pay clears before midnight.
    Don't suppose you do 70VG doublers?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnen View Post
    Very competitive prices on the hardware and juices Stuart, and free postage for over $50 is great.
    Will be taking advantage of the special if my pay clears before midnight.
    Don't suppose you do 70VG doublers?
    Thanks for the kind words the offer lasts until tomorrow night so hopefully that helps. Our doublers by default come in 50/50 PG VG. However we are in the process of testing our juice line in larger sizes and i have Robot Rave and Freaky Tiki (my personal favorites) in 250ml bottles currently and they are ratio wise 70-80 VG after mixing. If your looking for a custom ratio happy accommodate. Just leave a note on your order and just to test happy to give you a sample of the juice you order in our normal ratio so you can test the flavour. We have had customers go the high vg route with some of our juices already and they havent felt alot of flavour is lost probably as the only PG in our juices is from the concentrates and we very rarely add additional PG in and if we do it's in small amounts.

AVF Regular
    I have dealt with this business and was very happy with their communication and the deals ,and time for arrival of the purchases. I will use them again. Seemed nice and helpful.
    shanea1 and WickAndWireCo like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeB View Post
    I have dealt with this business and was very happy with their communication and the deals ,and time for arrival of the purchases. I will use them again. Seemed nice and helpful.
    Glad i could be of assistance how did you go in the end with the rebuildable i think it was a genesis from memory?

AVF Regular
    I have put it away for a while. Need the time to play with it a lot, and when the Mrs and kids are not here. I blew a few coils, and had some dry hits, kept thinking I had it nice at last and then pfft.
    Mind you. I don't know if this mesh is the correct stuff, I got it at a metal fab place, the fella kindly gave me some samples, but I don't know what the gauges of it all are.

Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast