Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Aspire triton tank--giveaway from aspire

Aspire triton tank--giveaway from aspire

Dear All Vapers here,

Greeting from aspirecig.com!Aspire was founded in 2013, and has quickly become one of the best-known vaping brands in the world today with many online reviewers talking about Aspire product virtues.

Aspirecig.com, we'll be your good vaping friend and we always on the way to satisfy you.

Today we are very proud to release our new tank – Triton, which features easiest top filling technology, Japanese organic cotton, drip tip airflow control, RTA section and coils with 0.3ohm, 0.4ohm and 1.8ohm for both sub ohm and general vaping needs.

In celebration of aspire releasing new product, what’s more, in celebration of aspire becoming a member of this forum, we want to make the GiveAway for all the members who post comments in this thread to tell us about their opinion about aspire and aspire new product - To say hello to each members here!

The gift for this GiveAway is aspire triton tank,Click here to know more about the prize you will win.

To take part in this GiveAway you should only post1 commentin this thread, to tell us your opinion about aspire new product, we'll choose3 winnersof this GiveAway.The winners will win our new product(aspire triton).This GiveAway will end onJune 24th, we'll choose the winner by random.org, hope to see your comments and take part in the GiveAway NOW!

June 25th Update The Result of GiveAway
    Last edited by aspiretina; 22-06-15 at 02:26 PM.

I've been using a nautilus mini for a few weeks now and it's a solid performer. Never get any dry hits and the flavour is way better that the old clearmizers that I've been used to. Happy to be exploring advanced style tanks now...
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

AVF Regular
    Well I'll be honest there are some positives and negatives for this one.

Positive - Top filling, hard to say for certain but the RBA section looks like a decent design, 1.8 ohm coils are a great option for those wanting to use it at lower wattages.

Negative - It is far too large to only have a 3.5ml capacity, the airflow on the drip tip is completely pointless in my opinion and will only reduce the flavour, 22.5mm diameter is not a big deal but will annoy a lot of people who want things to be exactly flush on 22mm devices.
    Browny and aspiretina like this.

Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    I will pass your suggestion to aspire products development department.

AVF Regular
    I like the top fill
    And RBA section is good

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    I like the top filling on my Lemo 2.
    If the triton works the same way I'll be very happy.
    It has a good selection of coils, how about adding an Ni200 for temp control mods?
    Keep up the good work.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Looks like a pretty cool tank, I like the addition of the rba and top filling.

AVF Regular
    I don't care how it looks and how it fill as long as it is great in flavour I'm in it.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I like the way this tank looks, it appears nicely designed. The new sleeves are a nice touch too. Will be keen to see how it vapes and trying out the rebuildable section. Cheers!

AVF Regular
    Nice to see a range of coils and finally more top filling tanks. This could be a good Atlantis rival.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast