Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Warning to all Vendors ESPECIALLY NON_DOMESTIC VENDORS !

Super Moderator

Warning to all Vendors ESPECIALLY NON_DOMESTIC VENDORS !

Recently we have had unscrupulous Distributors of Vaping Gear abusing the PM system and soliciting members through it that they may recieve free gear in return for spruiking it or doing reviews on it.

THIS IS A FLAGRANT ABUSE OF AVF !

If reported your account WILL be terminated IMMEDIATELY .... AVF is a community for VAPERS , it is NOT a marketing resource for you to abuse the opportunity we give companies when we allow them to be our guests !

IF you have an offer to make , make it publicly in the ONE thread that under the rules you are permitted to have for your company in Vendor General .

Members if you receive these offers , please report them to the moderators ... while you might think " Oh Cool Free Shyte for me " All you are doing is perpetuating the abuse of our community by unscrupulous companies that cant even bother to read our rules , or respect our boundaries .

AVF gives Companies the opportunity to interact ... DO SO in your threads and DO NOT abuse our generosity in welcoming you to our community , by utilising underhanded stealth marketing ... if you WANT someone to review your product ASK OPENLY and let members respond publicly so that we will ALL know it was provided for them by you and not purchased and reviewed solely for reward ( FREE SHYTE! )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Thank you to those who reported it ... and rather brilliantly , when I logged in to address your concerns the clever clogs fellow had sent me one too !

That worked well didn't it Mr Yocantech
    gtadmin and steve.c like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    Geez FM you win a free atty & now you get gear sent to you free. When do us old pensioners get some of the free stuff, I do great reviews:-)
    Robray, Fatman and Browny like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    I have no idea what a Yocantech is, but I suddenly want one.
    Filfa likes this.
    ಠ_ಠ

AVF Regular
    It's not just yocantech It's obvious who else does it and what members whore their thumbs out for free vape gear. Like Noe and gearbest at the moment.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Geez FM you win a free atty & now you get gear sent to you free. When do us old pensioners get some of the free stuff, I do great reviews:-)
    LOL Slight difference between an advertised contest and a PM urging you to say nice things about their free stuff so they can circumvent the rules by getting members to spam the forums for them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Khem View Post
    It's not just yocantech It's obvious who else does it and what members whore their thumbs out for free vape gear. Like Noe and gearbest at the moment.
    That's in poor taste, I don't think you have any idea of the arrangement that member has made!

I enjoy the reviews done by the members on this forum, whoever that may be.

This thread is about spamming members by PM and should be stopped for what it is.

AVF Regular
    No free shyte here either.
    I do wish reviews were posted in the review section though
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    That's in poor taste, I don't think you have any idea of the arrangement that member has made!

I enjoy the reviews done by the members on this forum, whoever that may be.

This thread is about spamming members by PM and should be stopped for what it is.
    So if it's orchestrated by the member it's fine then? Not in my books mate it's blatant spamming and circumnavigation of the rules using a member to advertise a vendors products. Doesn't matter who you are.

AVF Regular
    I hear by declare that if anyone wants to send me free shyte i will post an honest review in the review section and state that the goods were free and who supplied them.....
    Daring likes this.
    *I Use Clones*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast