Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Nimbus Vapour - New Vendor, Great Prices

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nimbus Vapour - Juices & Gear From Inner-West Sydney

Hi AVF!

Just wanted to introduce our new venture, which has been a gradual process from hooking up mates with juice and gear to where we are today.

As a former chef I got a bit obsessed with DIY and flavour combinations. The result is 12 (for now) flavours which are simple, tasty and what we believe are pretty solid prices. All doublers come in a bottle twice the size for easy mixing. You can check out the range here. Doublers range from $4.95 for 7.5mL, to $34.95 for 100mL.

We've decided to initially only stock gear we know is rock solid for both beginners and veterans alike. And to kick things off we've got just about everything on sale at killer prices, simply to get the ball rolling so we can continue to expand our range (while still delivering awesome prices!). Find our selection of mods and tanks here.

As an added bonus, shipping is free for orders over $75!

We'd also really appreciate any feedback on what we're doing so far, so have at it!

Cheers,
    Jack & Jordy

Home - Nimbus Vapour
    Last edited by jtubbs; 14-02-16 at 08:23 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hi there and good luck. You were mentioned the other day and I had a look. Can you tell me if Tubbs has wintergreen in it. Thks

I should also confirm. If you buy 50ml doubler are you getting 50mls in a 100ml bottle.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 11-07-15 at 04:25 PM.
    jtubbs likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Thanks for checking it out Crisscross! No wintergreen in Tubbs ADV
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jtubbs View Post
    Thanks for checking it out Crisscross! No wintergreen in Tubbs ADV
    Thks. I can't vape even a hint of wintergreen. So what would you say is the predominate mint. Spearmint, peppermint, natural mints etc. I am a bit particular
    jtubbs likes this.

Haha no problem. If you're fine with spearmint and peppermint then it might be up your alley.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Haha no problem. If you're fine with spearmint and peppermint then it might be up your alley.
    I added a question to my other post but just need to confirm with your doublers if I order 50ml does it come as 50ml in a 100mil bottle?
    jtubbs likes this.

Yep that's correct. All doublers come in bottles twice the size. The only exception is 100mL doublers, in which case we ship a spare bottle free of charge.

AVF Regular
    Yep that's correct. All doublers come in bottles twice the size. The only exception is 100mL doublers, in which case we ship a spare bottle free of charge.
    Excellent last question. (Probably not) do you do sample packs. We are getting a lot of new vapers looking to find a broad selection of different flavours to find out what they might like. Sample packs might help them.
    jtubbs likes this.

Actually glad you asked that. My partner and I were just talking about having that option the other day. Good to hear there is potential interest in it.

Do you think something like a five flavour sample pack (you guys pick which flavours) would be the way to go?

Edit: Speaking of samplers, I should also mention we will be doing sample pack giveaways in the not too distant future over on our Facebook page, though I'll be keeping this thread updated with said giveaways, and any other discounts we run. We're pretty keen to hear what everyone thinks of the juices.
    Last edited by jtubbs; 11-07-15 at 05:05 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Actually glad you asked that. My partner and I were just talking about having that option the other day. Good to hear there is potential interest in it.

Do you think something like a five flavour sample pack (you guys pick which flavours) would be the way to go?
    It's been a while since I started vaping but originally I bought three flavour group sample sets, tobacco (which I hated all of them) fruit and then desserts which included the mints. I found my all day Vapes in those sample packs and I could never have picked which ones I would like to vape until I tried them.
    jtubbs likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast