Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New here (Hi-Liq?)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

New here (Hi-Liq?)

Hi, I am happy to join you! Thank you.

You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump of building, I....

Super Moderator
    Hi JoJo , welcome to AVF , I think you are a vendor representative from Hi-liq ( or a spammer for them ... if this is not the case feel free to private message me and correct me , but your SKYPE address has free Hi-Liq samples as its ICON !! )

VENDORS are NOT permitted to post in New vapers and must keep ALL their activity to a single thread in Vendor General , I will move this thread there ...

We Have MANY vendors trying to Spam the forum , or pretend they are just ordinary members ... this is NOT acceptable ... I f am wrong I apologise , but I do not think this will prove to be the case

FM

please see here also
    New vendor to AVF? Please read and let sink in :)
    robertch likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular

Super Moderator
    Why Oh Why do they always log off when they get found out ???

gtadmin and Northerner like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    Oh and if I actually call you on skype I get a Hi-Liq window .... Siiiighhhhhh

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Oh and if I actually call you on skype I get a Hi-Liq window .... Siiiighhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Why Oh Why do they always log off when they get found out ???

I tried that from work ... it failed ��

Written on 21st Century papyrus ...
    Fatman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Sorry, I just want to be a normal member will get or share vaping experience here

Super Moderator
    As you are affiliated with a company , you can still interact , but please bear in mind the New vendor to AVF? Please read and let sink in :) and rules ... we welcome anybody to interact , but if you are affiliated with a company , it is only fair that fact is divulged
    AVF is for vapers , not to generate sales or traffic for a company
    I have replied to your PM
    robertch likes this.

AVF Regular
    You know Hiliq are the previous site that shall not be named I think anyone associated with them should be banished FM

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    You know Hiliq are the previous site that shall not be named I think anyone associated with them should be banished FM
    You are probably right Arth , but on their new site , they have implemented disclaimer and informational screens that should hopefully now stop newbies from buying High Nic accidentally ... its something we should talk about as mods I guess ?
    At least now a purchaser has to actually get past an agreement pop-up , and confirm before ordering that they do indeed want 99.9% solution ( checkbox and disclaimer on ordering)

If you are reading this Hi-liq, its a step in the right direction , but it would be preferable if it was listed on a whole NEW site so there is not the slightest chance of someone getting it wrong from accessing your normal products ... in fact I would go as far as to someone actually having to PRE-REGISTER and confirm via email before being allowed to add it into a cart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast