Page 11 of 268 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree3895Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Quick question. I know a lot of people put their nic into smaller bottles and store in freezer. But my order of 250ml will probably last no more than 9 months, is in the fridge OK in original bottle?

With 8 off you have me tempted to make another order Ryan, wasn't planning on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I am pretty sure Hi-Liq use HDPE bottles Cams ?
    You can check it will be in the moulding under the base ? it will either say HDPE or have the recycley triangle with a 2 in it .
    If so its a pretty inert plastic and food grade , so it should be good for long term storage ... I have some nic in HDPE that's been in the Armageddon stash for a good few years now lol and am not worried about it
    Thank you @Fatman for answering @Cams question on my behalf! That's on point! Just make sure you close it tightly again and seal in another layer of covering and properly label them so no unaware adults will touch it Yay! Enjoy..

The 8 dollar won't be here forever Cams so give in on the temptation!
    dannyboy likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    You finally pushed me over the line Ryan - order in. Great deal right now!
    dannyboy and RyanohRyan like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    You finally pushed me over the line Ryan - order in. Great deal right now!
    Million Thanks, @Littleraf! I saw your order right when I checked our system. I am familiar with your username so I did notice it immediately! I'll send you some small gift exclusive for our AVF Friends!
    Littleraf, dannyboy and Snipe like this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    See what your participation and comp has done Ryan? Customers, win win. I also suggested you in a Facebook group and it was received well.
    Littleraf, dannyboy and RyanohRyan like this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    Million Thanks, @Littleraf! I saw your order right when I checked our system. I am familiar with your username so I did notice it immediately! I'll send you some small gift exclusive for our AVF Friends!
    Thank you Ryan it's very much appreciated!

See what your participation and comp has done Ryan? Customers, win win. I also suggested you in a Facebook group and it was received well.
    Got to agree with you here Cams. I'm far more likely to order with vendors who interact on here beyond the normal posting of products. Also gives me confidence that they are here in case anything goes wrong.
    gtadmin, dannyboy, Tara and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Thank you Ryan it's very much appreciated!

Got to agree with you here Cams. I'm far more likely to order with vendors who interact on here beyond the normal posting of products. Also gives me confidence that they are here in case anything goes wrong.

Thank you both for the positive feedback. I am beyond delighted to be a part of AVF. Your responses are validation that we are doing the right things. Rest assured that i'll be your nearest connection to HiLIQ and I will work to best represent our brand. Well, to spoil the milk on this thread, as agreed with @Fatman, the second competition will be coming on September 1st! Let's open September with a bang! More prices await AVF! So I look forward to seeing you there! Expect that me and HiLIQ will be active here while maintaining to respect the rules set forth by the mods and engaging with each and everyone with a fun. For all these, cheers!
    gtadmin, Fatman, Littleraf and 3 others like this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Ryan

I am truly speechless. I ordered this late Monday afternoon and a DHL man was just at my door to deliver it. WOW that's a record for me.

Very securely packed, boxed, bubble wrapped, vacuum bags and even some extras with a personalised note. Stomps "Hairy Camel" (shudder) which I am now destined to at least have to try and some of your favourite ice blueberry. Thank you for this and please pass on my appreciation.

gtadmin, Stomp, Fatman and 4 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I really like the bag that the nic comes in, no way is it going to leak outside of that.

Like you XX I'm dreading trying Hairy Camel, but I will.
    Crisscross, Stomp and RyanohRyan like this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Hahaha.

My little Camel tasters. Mwahhhahaha
    gtadmin, Fatman and RyanohRyan like this.

Super Moderator
    What's the worse that can happen ... it couldn't, for instance be as bad as eating broccoli ...
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 11 of 268 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast