Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree3228Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Subforum is a Loooong way off lol .. but thank you Ryan .. please consider my suggestions above , it is a way to make what you do more responsible and show to your consumer base that you do care .
    PN should not be allowed to the regular consumer ... if a business wants it , it should be a trade account , not a website "click the disclaimer and pay your money" deal ... if it were strychnine or arsenic it wouldn't be done that way

Lets work together to make it safe for all vapers

the quickest way to kill vaping is for there to be an accidental illness or death as a result of the above practices

* just my opinion , but am sure it is echoed by many

Oh and by parent company I was referring to the rebranding from ecig dot com
    Actually, you cannot proceed buying and paying the products without reading a long note on PN warning. It's only our initial step and please, thanks for always doing this as this makes the community way better. We'll have your idea sorted out fatman! Thank you!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    Let's scrap PN, only the Vendors/experts are the one buying it anyway. So there's the 36mg/ml nbase or below 100mg/ml nbase. We only have Fedex and DHL delivery to AU (3-5 working days) and they have been servicing us for quite long time now. All our couriers are closed partners with us.
    if your website is changed so it no longer gives access to purchases of PN to anyone with a Paypal account who can click a disclaimer , then we have no dramas
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    Let's scrap PN, only the Vendors/experts are the one buying it anyway. So there's the 36mg/ml nbase or below 100mg/ml nbase. We only have Fedex and DHL delivery to AU (3-5 working days) and they have been servicing us for quite long time now. All our couriers are closed partners with us.
    Hi Ryan, thank you for your openness.

I would just point out that while you only deal with Fedex or DHL, once it gets to Australia it is more often than not passed on to another service for delivery, who are not aware of what they are handling.
    Crisscross, Fatman and MiriG like this.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

There isn't enough room to list my gear

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Hi Ryan, thank you for your openness.

I would just point out that while you only deal with Fedex or DHL, once it gets to Australia it is more often than not passed on to another service for delivery, who are not aware of what they are handling.
    Correct GT I know this personally because it is on delivered by Australia Post to my location .... my postie has no idea what they are handling ...
    gtadmin, Crisscross, MiriG and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Correct GT I know this personally because it is on delivered by Australia Post to my location .... my postie has no idea what they are handling ...
    Here to mate, and from my understanding, even some locations 15km away from the CBD of some cities have their deliveries passed on to AusPost.
    Fatman and Bathory like this.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

There isn't enough room to list my gear

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Here to mate, and from my understanding, even some locations 15km away from the CBD of some cities have their deliveries passed on to AusPost.
    My DHL gets passed to APD 99% of the time.
    gtadmin likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    My towns DHL driver (the husband) and Aus post driver (the wife) share the same depot.
    their house with their kids

But regardless good luck with the store
    Bobthebuilder likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thank you all for your great pieces of advice! Australia is a diverse market. We'll not focus on PN here. there's a lot of things to offer. If you visit the site, we try to put inforgraphics on almost all sections. We support smart nicotine use. We are not one day business. so we need people to come back. How to do that? provide them their needs with excellent quality, fast shipments and dependable service. I myself handle all AU clients so I will try my very best to comply. By the way, our signed contract with DHL and FEDEX is a door to door delivery. That means that it will go out from our facility right to the client's door and signature is required to get packages.
    MiriG likes this.

AVF Regular
    if your website is changed so it no longer gives access to purchases of PN to anyone with a Paypal account who can click a disclaimer , then we have no dramas
    I'll arrange a close meeting on this with our top heads and surely, in time, we'll have to resort on that. Thank you for the advice, Fatman!

AVF Regular
    Hi Ryan and welcome to AVF

I don't know who that other dude was but this is the guy that I have had most of my dealings with at Hiliq. He has always done
    the right thing by me and made sure I have been looked after. Not only that, from what I can see, everything I have suggested
    to him has been implemented, so it seems like he does take suggestions seriously.

I can also honestly say that all my stuff has come DHL to my door and wasn't handed over to Aus Post . One time it only took 2
    working days. I'm not sure if its cause I have a DHL near me in Welshpool or not, but I have had DHL parcels come via Aus Post
    from other vendors in the past so I don't think so. From memory, that postage was a bit cheaper than Hiliq so perhaps it depends
    which DHL service is chosen ie normal parcel or express.
    RyanohRyan and MiriG like this.

Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast