Page 202 of 235 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2344
Like Tree3232Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Regular
    5 weeks since Ryan logged on, wonder whats happening??
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    5 weeks since Ryan logged on, wonder whats happening??
    the question marks over NTN is all i can think of
    RyanohRyan, AllyP and 1ynne like this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    and the silence about NTN is deafening....
    DogMan and RyanohRyan like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Because my wife complains now & then about her vape being harsh I was thinking of buying some NTN because of the reported smoothness when vaped but the price made me bulk a bit. If it got her vaping full time then it could be well worth it & it doesn't worry me if the NTN is sourced from tobacco. The main problem for HiLiq is the how do we trust what they say about what is in all their juices & nicotine products.
    With all the certification from Iso etc it seemed HiLiq was to be trusted as there is a distrust for consumables that are made in China. It seems from media reports that Chinese Mothers are buying Australian baby formula because they don't trust the Chinese manufactures so where do we go from here?
    Do we still buy our juices or Nic from HiLiq? Mind you we know next to nothing about how the online shops in Australia make their juices as none of them that I know of have any ISO certification & as an old lefty I tend not trust any business with my well being.
    Last edited by rodbam; 17-04-17 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Lots of mistakes
    Fatman, DogMan, mallee00 and 2 others like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Because my wife complains now & then about her vape being harsh I was thinking of buying some NTN because of the reported smoothness when vaped but the price made me bulk a bit. If it got her vaping full time then it could be well worth it & it doesn't worry me if the NTN is sourced from tobacco. The main problem for HiLiq is the how do we trust what they say about what is in all their juices & nicotine products.
    With all the certification from Iso etc it seemed HiLiq was to be trusted as there is a distrust for consumables that are made in China. It seems from media reports that Chinese Mothers are buying Australian baby formula because they don't trust the Chinese manufactures so where do we go from here?
    Do we still buy our juices or Nic from HiLiq? Mind you we know next to nothing about how the online shops in Australia make their juices as none of them that I know of have any ISO certification & as an old lefty I tend not trust any business with my well being.
    NTN is definitely worth the price, and if the harshness is due to the nicotine then it will definitely help. You can consider the NTN as a more refined and purer form of nicotine, even if it does turn out not to be synthetic. Delicately flavoured liquids will also taste far better, and so will unflavoured liquid. People seem to be seeing an improved shelf life as well. My only regret is that I can't afford to replace all my supply with NTN.

Harshness can also come from the PG, and some people seem to be more sensitive to this than others. I found the vape a little harsh first thing in the morning and after eating with 70/30 PG/VG but this is much less with 60/40 PG/VG. I'm trialling 50/50 at the moment and while it seems to have eliminated the problem almost completely, I'm not sure I like the reduced throat hit. You could also try other brands of PG with a good track record.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 17-04-17 at 01:51 PM.
    Fatman, rodbam, RyanohRyan and 2 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Fab. My wife only vapes Virgin Vapor 100% VG organic juices which makes the NTN look cheap:-)
    fabricator4 and AllyP like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    This feels like a new territory already but it still feels family... I'm back! Hello everybody!
    I am preparing to release our statement regarding NTN and its recent pull out from our website!

After this! I will be active again! have a good weekend coming, mates!
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    We did wonder where you had been and hoped you were ok.
    RyanohRyan and AllyP like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    This feels like a new territory already but it still feels family... I'm back! Hello everybody!
    I am preparing to release our statement regarding NTN and its recent pull out from our website!

After this! I will be active again! have a good weekend coming, mates!

Welcome back Ryan! Glad you are still with us.
    giruvian, RyanohRyan and AllyP like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Hi Ryan -So happy you are still here but please please dont tell us NTN is off the market - I love it muchly as do others and I will be devastated if I have to return to standard Nic.
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker