Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235
Results 2,341 to 2,343 of 2343
Like Tree3230Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Hi Ryan
    Any sales coming up ?
    Hiliq always seem to have a sale a month after i purchase a years worth of Nicotine.
    Don't forget to use the "HiLIQAussie" code on checkout for 15% off the purchase price. It's a good saving so it's sale day every day if you buy in bulk. You can't use "HiLIQAussie" with other sale offerings, and it's much better to go with the 15% off, usually. The only thing that comes close to the code is if they are offering free shipping.
    Ponder likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Don't forget to use the "HiLIQAussie" code on checkout for 15% off the purchase price. It's a good saving so it's sale day every day if you buy in bulk. You can't use "HiLIQAussie" with other sale offerings, and it's much better to go with the 15% off, usually. The only thing that comes close to the code is if they are offering free shipping.
    Free shipping would be nice that's about $22.With the 15% its comes to about $7.

At least the AU dollar is rising it was 81 cents yesterday.

AVF Regular
    Hey mates!

How ya'll been? I trust all good!
    I've been keeping this from you but now it's official, I am excited to announce our biggest promotion yet for the year!

You can know more about the promotion here: https://www.hiliq.com/en/group-buy

What's good about it is that your 15% off is still working despite this promo! So it's not impossible to reach the numbers
    Go and open your devices, head on to our site and place your order now!
    You can check the status of the item so you would know how may people already bought!

Misohoni and emu like this.
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!