Page 252 of 256 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2552
Like Tree3521Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Mine was picked up by FedEx 23/11 and was delivered yesterday, 29/11 so that's 4 business days. Not too bad for this time of year. Don't know what FedEx do if you aren't home, I was lucky as I was just about go out. All in good order.
    RyanohRyan and AllyP like this.
    TRUTH - just like Taste - is Subjective

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    I almost forgot that when it's winter here, it's sumer in AU! Hope you guys are enjoying a hot (literally and figuratively) christmas!
    Hope all the nicotine delivered is good as always! Let me know moose what will happen to yours!
    Got it today. It was certainly quite warm to touch. Looking at the window strip, it is a bit darker than my litre from 10 months ago. I will probably be just about due to open it up this time next year, when I buy another litre (or 2??? My 3 months supply requirements may have increased by then....)

sent from my masticated yam
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Wait..... WHAT?! The free shipping was Fedex?! I thought it was EMS!

Ok, seriously - could I please get any other shipping other than Fedex? Please? Order #EN10033986. I am willing to pay the difference between Fedex and anything else!

Last time I got a Fedex package, Fedex would not deliver to my house because it has gates. They expected me to drive to their depot - but their nearest depot is 3 hours away (that's one way - so a 6 hour trip!).

If it HAS TO be Fedex, can I change the delivery address? My order status says "Printed" so it's not sent yet
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Wait..... WHAT?! The free shipping was Fedex?! I thought it was EMS!

Ok, seriously - could I please get any other shipping other than Fedex? Please? Order #EN10033986. I am willing to pay the difference between Fedex and anything else!

Last time I got a Fedex package, Fedex would not deliver to my house because it has gates. They expected me to drive to their depot - but their nearest depot is 3 hours away (that's one way - so a 6 hour trip!).

If it HAS TO be Fedex, can I change the delivery address? My order status says "Printed" so it's not sent yet
    Hello Mate! Good thing I logged in in time, changed to DHL. But wait for another day before release as DHL can only accept limited parcels a day and schedules for today and tomorrow has been filled.

But it will be via DHL. Thanks for letting me know.

TO ALL, any urgent concerns, please email ryan@hiliq.com
    Fractal likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Got it today. It was certainly quite warm to touch. Looking at the window strip, it is a bit darker than my litre from 10 months ago. I will probably be just about due to open it up this time next year, when I buy another litre (or 2??? My 3 months supply requirements may have increased by then....)

Thanks Rockmoose for the update! Hoping all good
    rockmoose likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Hello Mate! Good thing I logged in in time, changed to DHL. But wait for another day before release as DHL can only accept limited parcels a day and schedules for today and tomorrow has been filled.

But it will be via DHL. Thanks for letting me know.

TO ALL, any urgent concerns, please email ryan@hiliq.com
    Thanks! That's awesome!

The extra day is no problem at all .
    RyanohRyan and AllyP like this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    hmmmmm, Is Christmas popular or well celebrated in AU? I know you have boxing day, which by the way, i thought of opening up gifts received from Christmas, but upon searching Google, it's a sports event? I brought this up as maybe you guys are interested with a giveaway as HILIQ gift? Let me see how many of you are interested
    AllyP, Wombats1 and Sublime like this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    If the prize is getting to watch day one of the test cricket, sitting with my good mate Ryan, in the HILIQ corporate box at the MCG..........I'm in.

Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    If the prize is getting to watch day one of the test cricket, sitting with my good mate Ryan, in the HILIQ corporate box at the MCG..........I'm in.

As long as he brings enough Hairy Camel for everyone...

Ill chuck in some pies, and little boys and sauce...class things up
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 04-12-17 at 02:18 PM.
    RyanohRyan, Sublime and rockmoose like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Super Moderator
    hmmmmm, Is Christmas popular or well celebrated in AU? I know you have boxing day, which by the way, i thought of opening up gifts received from Christmas, but upon searching Google, it's a sports event? I brought this up as maybe you guys are interested with a giveaway as HILIQ gift? Let me see how many of you are interested
    Christmas is probably the most celebrated holiday in Australia ( for now anyway) ... it is now more of a commercial holiday than religious and is seen more as a meeting of family time for most people now ... you could relate it to the Spring Festival there ? In times gone by it was very much a religious event celebrating the birth of christ, and the message of christianity is still there as an undertone , but for many it is just a time to eat, drink, reconnect, and get a day or two off work
    Boxing day is an English tradition that probably dates back to the early 1800's , it is where tradesman, servants, public workers like postmen, milkmen,and field workers were traditionally given a gift from the more wealthy or generous members of the community... the day AFTER Christmas they would "Box" up excess goods or unwanted presents received for Christmas and pass them on as thanks for the work done the previous year ... and that led to Boxing Day

Here in Aussie it is synonymous with Cricket with the big match played at the MCG ... thousands of Aussies turn up to sit in the sun drink, and chill or kick back at home with some beers and the telly or throw a barbie... for some that's as important as the big day itself
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them