Page 255 of 256 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2552
Like Tree3521Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by posywydim View Post
    Ryan are you back to normal shipping and packaging times ?

A new member is looking at getting an order out ASAP.
    Hi, Posywydim! Seemed you are new to our thread! Wow! Welcome
    Yes, we're officially done today and back to normal, following up big clients now hehe You can order now directly or email me if you need any helP!
    Fatman likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    I reckon they must be close now. I placed my order with 3 hours remaining, and I just received a shipment email 4 hours ago. I then checked the tracking to find out it was picked up over 24 hours ago.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Sorry mate for keeping you wait. As much as we want to ship everything out faster, we couldn't we received a lot not only to our global english site but from our other sites as well in different languages
    Sublime likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johndec View Post
    I'll second that Wombat. I've only ever used DHL with HiliQ and never had a problem. If I'd known the free shipping was with FedEx I'd have happily paid an extra couple of bucks to switch it to DHL. My package went from China to Vietnam then Indonesia then back north to Singapore before finally ending up in Sydney... That all took 4 or 5 days. Then it sat in the delivery drivers van for a day and a half before I got it and I only live about 10 kms from the Sydney FedEx depot. Not happy.

Ryan - We all appreciate the free delivery offer but next time be up front about the shipping agent. Some of us would happily pay to avoid FedEx! Also whilst I'm whinging... I ordered some Nic, some concentrate and some pre made juice. The juice leaked. Only a few millilitres but the inside of the box was a bit of a mess. I'm guessing bouncing around in the delivery van for a day and a bit didn't help.........
    Hi Mate, sorry for this, we didn't expect your package will undergo in this kind of stress by using Fedex. It is unfortunate, really as some have good experience with Fedex and TNT too. hhhhhmmmmm for next time free shipping event, i'll do something to help the AVF community, we learn from this today Please update me via email (ryan@hiliq.com) your order number and the photo of the leak products so I can see if i can do something about it.
    Last edited by RyanohRyan; 07-12-17 at 06:14 PM.
    giruvian, Fatman and Sublime like this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    As Hoofprint is the font from which I gather all my wisdom, I grabbed a bottle of his ADV ice cola concentrate, in my last order.

Just mixed some up @5%. Shake and vape is fantastic. I do not drink cola beverages of any description, but I really like this. Should provide a refreshing summer vape.

Thanks Hoofy, thanks Ryan, thanks HILIQ.

sent from my masticated yam
    Happy to see you have found a new ADV and by the help of our very own hoofy, thru our products! Thank you too, Rocky!
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wizdude View Post
    Hi Ryan,

i have a query regarding some of the flavours. one of the guys at the office just received his order (came via FedEx - only took about 3 days shipping from China (once it had left the warehouse). well done! [it came faster than my DHL order which is due tomorrow!]) and he had a bunch of flavour concentrates i'd never seen before, like Vanilla Ice Cream and Wafer Biscuit.

i went through the site and couldn't find them. They aren't listed in e-liquids or 100ml concentrate - but then i found them, along with a bunch of other flavours, in the 30ml concentrate section.

is there a reason why the website has a bunch of flavours only listed under 30ml concentrate and nowhere else? i'd love to see a description of some of them.

curious to know if this has been done for a specific reason, or something hasn't been updated on the site correctly.

cheers, wizdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    According to Ryan in regards to another concentrate flavour I queried, it's to ensure stock levels. You'll find some flavours in 10ml and 30ml only. I assume, in time, these flavours will be made available in larger quantities.
    I'm sure Ryan will chime in when he finds the time, but I hope this helps in the meantime.

Thanks Wizdude for bring that up and sublime for answering on my behalf.
    Generally, just a "stock" matter. We try to develop more and more flavors and we make them avialable in small quantities, if the demands get ever too high, then we can mass produce it or if we finally launch it as part of our main catalog.

If you need them in bigger bottle or quantity, I always assist offline orders and can definitely help you around it.
    Last edited by RyanohRyan; 07-12-17 at 06:15 PM.
    Fatman and Sublime like this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    when ever you want something custom or bordering on insane.
    Send hiliq an email and put Attention:Ryan in the subject line, they will get back to you with in a day if it can be done.

Ive yet to receive a no and that's saying something
    Best advice! Send me mates and email at ryan@hiliq.com as I may not be always logged in. Thank youuuu!
    Fatman, Wombats1, Danny76 and 1 others like this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    We just finished all yesterday, Sublime. Sorry for that, our other sites received a lot of orders and we have to balance all orders coming out so to be fair to all. Hoping yours got tracking already by now? I'm sure you do already since it has no problem with PO Box?
    It's on track to arrive before the next heatwave. Thanks Ryan.

RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    Sorry mate for keeping you wait. As much as we want to ship everything out faster, we couldn't we received a lot not only to our global english site but from our other sites as well in different languages
    No problem at all mate! I expected to wait for shipping, being one of the last to order.

RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thank you mate for understanding Have a great friday to all!
    Sublime likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    FEDEX, 14 days and counting..........

Their customer service is probably next to the worst i've ever come across I suppose its the same with all american sounding Asian call centres.

TNT have it, now its my problem to track down, without a tracking number for TNT.

AWESOME work FEDEX.

I will be avoiding FEDEX like the plague.
    Smoke free since april 2016