Page 3 of 249 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree3396Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Hi Ryan and welcome to AVF

I don't know who that other dude was but this is the guy that I have had most of my dealings with at Hiliq. He has always done
    the right thing by me and made sure I have been looked after. Not only that, from what I can see, everything I have suggested
    to him has been implemented, so it seems like he does take suggestions seriously.

I can also honestly say that all my stuff has come DHL to my door and wasn't handed over to Aus Post . One time it only took 2
    working days. I'm not sure if its cause I have a DHL near me in Welshpool or not, but I have had DHL parcels come via Aus Post
    from other vendors in the past so I don't think so. From memory, that postage was a bit cheaper than Hiliq so perhaps it depends
    which DHL service is chosen ie normal parcel or express.
    Thank you Tara for your warm welcome -- and for sharing your own experience dealing with us including what it is with our shipments. I can only vouch for the 100% service I could give (that includes listening to all your suggestions and step by step doing all the changes, walking all that have been said here to the upper management, supporting anyone here whenever ordering and making sure everything goes smoothly and many others that my ability and role can do) So I'll be serious being a member here and like you said making sure everybody gets looked over.

Australia is really such a good country to deal with. The reason why also it only takes 3-5 working days or sometime as fast as two days because our shipments goes out directly from Shanghai border. It doesn't go anywhere else for stop over like going to Hongkong or Shenzhen. The price is cheap as well for an international express. I can say the lowest among all China shipments. Then finally, the payment you give is a door to door shipment, so you can be assured that it will be delivered to your home address or preferred destination with a signature required, basically.

Thanks again Tara and AVF!

Super Moderator
    Its good to actually have such a good company rep on the forum Ryan
    I do have to correct you though , although Hi-Liq might PAY for DHL to do door to door service and require a signature , this is not the service it receives here in a lots of Australia .... Companies like DHL are only available to the majority of people in capital cities or major regional hubs, Australia is a vast place , with a population base that is NOT dense in capital city living. DHL and other services cheat a lot and hand the package over to our Domestic Postal Service for delivery in areas they do not feel it is economical to deliver to.. i.e. in many cases a 15 kilometre radius of their depot or distribution point. I Have NEVER had a DHL delivery to my door , NEVER ! LOL In fact even with DHL because it requires a signature , I have to make a 30 kilometre round trip into the next town to the Pyramid Hill Post Office to pick up a package that has been paid for door to door delivery by many companies not just yourselves.
    It is a constant aggravation to me that courier services do not honour their contract with me ( or via my shipper) to deliver door to door .

Please do NOT think DHL delivers door to door to all, because once they hand it off to the local Post Office in the capital city or regional depot for delivery to areas they do not cover ( probably 80% of the geography of Australia ) , EVERY customer then will have to travel and give the signature at a Post Office.

DHL gets it to Australia really quickly , but rarely once it hits our shores is it delivered in under 3 days to my area often up to a week before I recieve the notice to get in the car and drive the 30 kilometres that DHL is being paid for So not only does it take twice as long as promised I still have to travel to pick it up
    Last edited by Fatman; 25-07-15 at 01:41 PM.
    Tara and Bathory like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Its good to actually have such a good company rep on the forum Ryan
    I do have to correct you though , although Hi-Liq might PAY for DHL to do door to door service and require a signature , this is not the service it receives here in a lots of Australia .... Companies like DHL are only available to the majority of people in capital cities or major regional hubs, Australia is a vast place , with a population base that is NOT dense in capital city living. DHL and other services cheat a lot and hand the package over to our Domestic Postal Service for delivery in areas they do not feel it is economical to deliver to.. i.e. in many cases a 15 kilometre radius of their depot or distribution point. I Have NEVER had a DHL delivery to my door , NEVER ! LOL In fact even with DHL because it requires a signature , I have to make a 30 kilometre round trip into the next town to the Pyramid Hill Post Office to pick up a package that has been paid for door to door delivery by many companies not just yourselves.
    It is a constant aggravation to me that courier services do not honour their contract with me ( or via my shipper) to deliver door to door .

Please do NOT think DHL delivers door to door to all, because once they hand it off to the local Post Office in the capital city or regional depot for delivery to areas they do not cover ( probably 80% of the geography of Australia ) , EVERY customer then will have to travel and give the signature at a Post Office.

DHL gets it to Australia really quickly , but rarely once it hits our shores is it delivered in under 3 days to my area often up to a week before I recieve the notice to get in the car and drive the 30 kilometres that DHL is being paid for So not only does it take twice as long as promised I still have to travel to pick it up
    Thanks for the positive affirmation, Fatman!
    While I can assure that our partnership with our courier such as DHL is with door to door deliveries, I can also agree with you that in cases where DHL can not reach certain destination (in which we pay excess) they'll resort into forwarding it into third party. However, since our contract is bounded with delivery security, all arrangement is done on their end according to what is best and necessary. So, client can still be assured to receive the package intact and complete. To add, we put high priority on packaging. For regular orders (outside the bulk or business orders) we guarantee that our packaging ways suit the rough cargo during middle way. You guys can see how it is here: How Particular HiLIQ is with Packaging? | HiLIQ Blog

Again, I can vouch my service. Since AU time and SH time is almost in the same timezone (AU two hours advance) I would usually call AU clients in cases of concerns on delivery or any important progress of a client's order.

More than all these, thanks for sharing the info and for the advice as always, Fatman!

Super Moderator
    I concur with all you have said Ryan , but please take onboard that the door to door , simply ISNT for a lot of Australians
    and that DHL have pretty crappy "boundaries" when it comes to passing it on , I would think unless you are in a major capital or regional area, DHL do not deliver the package domestically in Australia "Door to Door"... it is just a personal thing that I am offended when they "promise" door to door service, and they accept payment for "door to door" then do not honour that contract , costing the customer time and expense to complete the job for them , it kind of stinks
    The information I provided is more for Hi-Liq's benefit and not a comment on their service , but why should the customer be charged by YOU ( and therefore you charged by DHL) for door to door service which does not eventuate?.. in my personal case .. ever!
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I concur with all you have said Ryan , but please take onboard that the door to door , simply ISNT for a lot of Australians
    and that DHL have pretty crappy "boundaries" when it comes to passing it on , I would think unless you are in a major capital or regional area, DHL do not deliver the package domestically in Australia "Door to Door"... it is just a personal thing that I am offended when they "promise" door to door service, and they accept payment for "door to door" then do not honour that contract , costing the customer time and expense to complete the job for them , it kind of stinks
    The information I provided is more for Hi-Liq's benefit and not a comment on their service , but why should the customer be charged by YOU ( and therefore you charged by DHL) for door to door service which does not eventuate?.. in my personal case .. ever!
    Got it fatman, I can understand the frustration here given that at one moment and more, I myself is a client and would likely to expect for the service I am promised of. So far, as I escalate this to our logistics, they still vouch for a door to door delivery -- and it's good to note, that our records says positive too on this. I will closely monitor this kind of concerns in the future and rest assured that this has been taken on board. I wanna offer a promotion here maybe directed towards shipping, I do not know if it is permitted? so all would be able to check out how we work for Australia..

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Regardless of who carries the product, pure nicotine is a Class 6 dangerous good and needs to be shipped as such. Not doing that is not only shonky, it is dangerous for the people handling the packages and potentially dangerous to vaping if there were ever an accident, or someone inspected it.
    Fatman and hank like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks fatman :P I suggested that Ryan should come along to the forums so its only right that I make an appearance to say hello
    (Hope I haven't done the wrong thing or caused any broken rules? )

I guess this is true for remote areas.....and Australia has lots of remote areas. DHL aren't going to fly a van and driver out to the middle
    of nowhere to deliver a package. I have a big DHL depot 20 minutes away and I live in the metro area so my experience isn't the same as
    a lot would have.

Without getting into the debate about the pure nic I just want to say that from what I have seen, most vendors who's main product line is
    DIY nicotine base, sell the pure stuff. By the look of it, my freedom smokes will sell 2.5L to anyone with a US address. For me its about how
    responsible company is while conducting this business.

With regard to the risk on the postal workers. I agree that is an awful thing but I do think some of the onus should be put on the buyer. If a
    vendor has huge warning signs that list the potential dangers. The person buying it needs to weigh everything up and think about weather or
    not they are going to put themselves at risk and also anyone else handling it. Its common sense.....or should be.

I think as long a vendor has appropriate warnings in place, Packages safely and labels properly they have done the right thing. Postal
    workers know how to handle this type of thing if they know what they are dealing with.
    Lovely or Cute likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Thanks fatman :P I suggested that Ryan should come along to the forums so its only right that I make an appearance to say hello
    (Hope I haven't done the wrong thing or caused any broken rules? )

I guess this is true for remote areas.....and Australia has lots of remote areas. DHL aren't going to fly a van and driver out to the middle
    of nowhere to deliver a package. I have a big DHL depot 20 minutes away and I live in the metro area so my experience isn't the same as
    a lot would have.

Without getting into the debate about the pure nic I just want to say that from what I have seen, most vendors who's main product line is
    DIY nicotine base, sell the pure stuff. By the look of it, my freedom smokes will sell 2.5L to anyone with a US address. For me its about how
    responsible company is while conducting this business.

With regard to the risk on the postal workers. I agree that is an awful thing but I do think some of the onus should be put on the buyer. If a
    vendor has huge warning signs that list the potential dangers. The person buying it needs to weigh everything up and think about weather or
    not they are going to put themselves at risk and also anyone else handling it. Its common sense.....or should be.

I think as long a vendor has appropriate warnings in place, Packages safely and labels properly they have done the right thing. Postal
    workers know how to handle this type of thing if they know what they are dealing with.
    Thanks Tara again and the rest of Aussie Vapers who have been so kind to welcome me here.
    I can only tell about our agreement with our couriers and that we are both bounded with delivery security and safety proceedings so that the customer can expect their package intact and complete. I am now discussing with our top heads to open up a promotion exclusively available here so our friends in AVF can try us and see how it goes... With Mods and AVF permit ofcourse -- And I am thinking that it will excludes the PN part as we want it to be out of the option for vapers (unless otherwise me being contacted about it). I am sincerely hoping of establishing myself on behalf of our brand as a reliable help and support here. Thank you again, all!
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    You guys welcomed us so we are paying back with more than a gratitude!

We offer Free Shipping to all orders coming from Australia starting today! For just $100.00 spent, you'll get free shipping and it will just take 3-5 working days for the package to get delivered right to your doorsteps!

Worried that your purchase is just over $50.00? Don't worry as we'll have automatic USD$10.00 off waiting for you at the check out so it's like you get as low as $7.31 Shipping Flat rate.

Just wanna try our products and your purchase is below $50.00? We'll still cover you! Get 15% off discount code! Apply "HiLIQAussie" to your cart before Check-out!

*PN is not included in the list Friends! Because it is only for businessmen, vendors and experts. Should you be one of these professionals, please email me at ryan@hiliq.com.

You'll love our prices, check out right now some:
    1. Quality made E-liquid 250ML -- As low as $14.99
    2. 36mg/ml Nicotine VG base 250ML -- $15.47
    3. DIY e-liquid KIT (complete tools) -- $38.90
    4. Atomizers -- As low as $1.99

These are just our initial offerings to show our sincerest intention to serve. We are very much open to your feedback. Help us continuously improve, so try our products and let us know! We have clients here in the forum too so we invite all new customer to try the service and general overall experience we can offer! This is the best time for you to rediscover a new source of E-liquids and DIY supplies.

Thank you again all for your love and warm welcome!

AVF Regular
    Thank you again all for your love and warm welcome!
    Last edited by RyanohRyan; 28-07-15 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Sorry, double entry so i need to delete!

Page 3 of 249 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast