Page 51 of 268 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree3895Likes

Thread: Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rooster View Post
    Hey Ryan I just put my first order in. A mate and I are sharing it basically so we got a sample pack and a few other flavours. I've found out that your base mix is 50% PG and 50% VG and I was wondering if there were any plans to have juice come in higher VG or not? Basically like a higher VG these days and we have zero interest in DIY. Basically too busy and have kids and a family to keep up with. It would be great if there was the option for the higher VG in a premix. Thanks again and I admire your constant presence here and your replies, I have read through a lot of these threads and learned a lot and helped me make my order knowing that I could post any queries here. Cheers and thanks in advance.
    Good thing it came in already Rooster
    Yes, you can actually customize your order starting from Liquid base, to nicotine to flavor intensity. you can all look for it after OEM E-Liquids - Wholesale E Cigarette Liquid , Buy liquid nicotine online, Buy E liquid nicotine wholesale You are most welcome! My honor to be a source of help here
    trumpy955 likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Question for anyone using Hiliq concentrates.

What % concentrate do you use in your juice?
    Hello Cam, probably XX and Sonnen has the experience with our Concentrates, but incase you need info from our end, our mix ratio for concentrates are from 8% to 15%. Low to Xhigh..

Thanks! Your package will arrive sooN! thank you for your patience mate!
    Crisscross likes this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rooster View Post
    Hey Cams, I actually said this in another thread I started but thought to also mention it here given your trouble. The short story is that DHL often do this but they really are oblivious to how much it slows the order down BUT you can prevent it. This works so long as you don't live out in the sticks and not near a town that has DHL deliveries.

Put in the notes for your order: Please mark package DO NOT HAND OFF TO AUSTRALIA POST. If they don't have to they won't. This advice I got straight from DHL when I was trying to find a package that was taking ages and they advised me that if this was on the con note then it would not be handed off. As I said it only works if you live near a town that DHL deliver to. You may get a call asking you to pick it up from the depot if they don't deliver to you house - but that's still going to be quicker than Au Post. Good luck.

Oh, and yes I have used this trick and it works 100% of the time.
    Good advice Rooster! I like also you said, if they don't have to, they won't. Based on our experience. The ones too that are far away from DHL sourcing facility get high price from us (since maybe they pay AUSPOST too but don't worry, we don't charge you this special price from them to you) But yes, you can not in your package that and let's see how it goes
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanohRyan View Post
    Hello Cam, probably XX and Sonnen has the experience with our Concentrates, but incase you need info from our end, our mix ratio for concentrates are from 8% to 15%. Low to Xhigh..

Thanks! Your package will arrive sooN! thank you for your patience mate!

Mine was delivered this morning, thank you Ryan always a pleasure.
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Good thing that you have received and will received your packages soon! All packages were sent out too so we are very much happy to see how this event turns out! t Yay! Back to normal! No complaint though about this kind of big orders! hehe I am really glad everybody is very supportive and showing highly-appreciated patience. I think 10 days from our event still good! We'll even more improve as we learn from this experience. We get something more rewarding in every experience, right?
    Crisscross, srb, Tara and 1 others like this.
    Ryan Lim
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Ryan are you back to normal shipping and packaging times ?

A new member is looking at getting an order out ASAP.
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    hey i am thinking about buying my first bottle of nic from your store within the next few days, quick question what is the best pg/vg to get should i just start at 50/50, and adjust my taste to follow?
    shaneo and RyanohRyan like this.

AVF Regular
    ^^^^ For long storage 100% PG Thats if your mixing your own ?

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Finally got my hands on my second order today but had to pick it up from DHL at Netley.
    Well didn't have to but wanted it ASAP

DHL actually tried to deliver it yesterday, on a Sunday!
    Oh and cams, i like my vape to taste as if i am drinking it, and i have found 12% to be good with most, but they vary a bit.
    For example blueberry, mixed berry, and strawberry at 12% are quite strong, while Cherry needs to be more like 15%

I tend to mix at 80% VG though, which can dull some flavours.
    I would imagine 10% would be fine if you were making uo 50/50 PG/VG

Looking forward to trying the apple and the pineapple

Hope that helps
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    I just loaded up my first ever home made mix. 10% Vanilla Custard, 2% Pomegranate, 2% Cigar @ 6mg Nic diluted with Gold Cross VG from the chemist. It's great! No more expensive boutique juice from America for me!
    shaneo and RyanohRyan like this.