Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Crystal Canyon Vapes

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Honoring our Veterans with 25% off all premium USA crafted ‪eliquid‬ from Crystal Canyon Vapes!
    Coupon code: vet25

FREE ‪ejuice‬! Get more of what you love or sample something new! Any order of $40 or more gets a FREE 15ml bottle & orders of $20 get a FREE sample bottle!

Bottles from 5ml to 120ml • Max VG • Sample Packs • Blended, bottled & shipped daily • International • APO / FPO

A new elqiuid flavor has been released! Double Barrel: Butterscotch Tobacco Blend No 5

Legend has it, an old prospector traveled west during the gold rush, bringing along his favorite smooth rich tobacco blend. He stored it in two empty barrels of butterscotch.

Along the journey, his tobacco took on the sweet creamy flavor of the butterscotch and created a smooth, slightly sweet flavor.

Later after not having struck gold, the prospector began barreling tobacco with a blend of butterscotch and unsweetened caramel. This flavored tobacco quickly became popular in the local towns and saloons.

Till this day no one knows exactly how the old prospector created his smooth, slightly sweet blend known as “Double Barrel No 5”. But we’ve managed to recreate that same smooth rich tobacco with a decadent butterscotch and hints of caramel! Easily an all day vape, you won’t have to go prospecting to enjoy the legendary blend No 5!

Flavor profile: Tobacco, Butterscotch, Caramel, Slightly Sweet

A new eliquid flavor has been released! Sinful Desire: Vanilla Custard & Caramel

Fluffyvapingclouds likes this.

Spring savings with 25% off all of Crystal Canyon Vapes USA crafted eliquid‬! Coupon code: CCV25

FREE ‎ejuice‬! Get more of what you love or sample something new! Any order of $40 or more gets a FREE 15ml bottle & orders of $20 get a FREE sample bottle!

Bottles from 5ml to 120ml • Max VG • Sample Packs • Blended, bottled & shipped daily by us • International • APO / FPO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12