Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Crystal Canyon Vapes

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Crystal Canyon Vapes

Hello AV community! Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone!

Super Moderator
    Hiya CC welcome to AVF I have moved your introductory post to Vendor General in line with how we do things here
    New vendor to AVF? Please read and let sink in :)

Please read and absorb and it will all be good ... We do no allow Vendors to post in the New Vapers thread , that is sacrosanct to newbies to vaping
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Hello Fatman and thank you for the information. I will make sure to review it and follow the rules and guidelines. I misunderstood the purpose of the thread. But I do appreciate you getting me on track.
    Fatman and Fluffyvapingclouds like this.

Crystal Canyon Vapes is offering a savings of 20% off all its premium made ‪eliquid‬ with coupon code: ccv20

We ship around the globe APO/FPO Armed Forces
    Bottle sizes from 5ml to 120ml Sample Packs High VG

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVapes View Post
    Hello Fatman and thank you for the information. I will make sure to review it and follow the rules and guidelines. I misunderstood the purpose of the thread. But I do appreciate you getting me on track.
    Hiya CCV All good , well ALMOST all good
    As we are a non-commercial forum we also ban direct linking in signatures ... I will leave yours standing for a few days in case you need to get the info off it but as your counter links back to your site technically its a no-no As a vendor you are free to roam an post in most of the forum , and as such each of your posts becomes a linked advertisement which is not in the spirit of our forum
    If its still there after the weekend it will be taken off , you can replace it with a non-linked version
    gtadmin, akef38, disley and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Thank you FatMan, I got the link removed and a no-linked version is in place.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    You are legendary CCV
    Thank you, welcome once again, and enjoy AVF
    CCVapes likes this.

Once again my many thanks FatMan Ive still some reading to do and going over rules/policies

Lightbulb

Crystal Canyon Vapes is offering a savings of 30% off all its premium made ‪eliquid‬ with coupon code: Hot30

We ship around the globe APO/FPO Armed Forces
    Bottle sizes from 5ml to 120ml Sample Packs High VG

Fall savings with 25% off all premium USA crafted ‪‎eliquid‬ from Crystal Canyon Vapes! Coupon code: FALL25

FREE ‪‎ejuice‬! Get more of what you love or sample something new! Any order of $40 or more gets a FREE 15ml bottle of your choice and orders of $20 get a FREE sample bottle!

Bottles from 5ml to 120ml Max VG Available Blended, bottled & shipped daily!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast