Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1177
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Efun.top-New products & Promotions &giveaways

AVF Regular
    Do You Like Little Star, Please Check SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Light

Hi,
    If you like color, and are long for a colorful world, you must like this item I will recommend to you, please follow me look the bling bling star.

TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition tank. The new tank comes with LED lights at the base of the tank. When you fire the device to vape, the LED will light up and change its color along with the color of sealing ring. Besides, it can perfectly match with V8 Baby-X4, V8 Baby-T6, V8 Baby RBA, V8 Baby-Q2 and V8 Baby-T8 core.

Specifications:
    Stainless steel construction;
    510 threading connection;
    Diameter: 24.5mm;
    Capacity: 5ml;
    Shining LED ring;

There are other Smok new items for you:
    SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    SMOK ProColor Kit
    SMOK Majesty Mod
    Efun.top is a global leader in the dynamic move to eCig use and Vaping.
    We provide the very finest quality equipment at rock bottom prices. We can quickly ship the very finest in Vaping Authentic equipment and devices to you at amazingly LOW prices.

AVF Regular
    Dare You To Test iphone Rose Gold, Sigelei Evaya Mod $53.99?

Sigelei Evaya Mod is a 66W TC Box mod and it is a high-end vaping device that features an exotic stabilized wood face surrounded by a heavy duty Zinc Alloy chassis. Paired with a comprehensive output chip and a colorful TFT screen, the Evaya 66W presents the perfect partnership between quality craftsmanship and advanced technology. $53.99on efun.top.
    Look at the Rose Gold item>>

Specifications:
    Size: 86 x 40.5 x 27mm
    Material: Zinc Alloy & Stabilized Wood
    Wattage Range: 5W-66W
    Temperature Range: 100℃-315℃/200℉-600℉
    Voltage Input: 3.2V-4.2V
    Voltage Output: 0.7V-9.0V
    Battery: 18650 high-drain battery

These items you may be interested, and you can find on efun.top:
    SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    Digiflavor Drop
    SMOK ProColor Kit
    SMOK Majesty Mod
    We provide the very finest quality equipment at rock bottom prices. We can quickly ship the very finest in Vaping Authentic equipment and devices to you at amazingly LOW prices.

AVF Regular
    Some Secrets You Donít Know About SMOK, Let Me Tell You!

Hi friends,
    It is a long time that I donít write something about the items, actually, compared to other professional reviewers, my articles so suck, but anyway, I just want to share some good products or good idea with you guys, hope you guys will like me, and efun.top!

Today, I will tell you some secrets about Smok item, or how to say, it is a common point about Smok products. If you pay attention, you will find that Smok factory is keen on recombining some old tanks and mod, and it becomes a new kit. In all of tanks, the series of TFV8 X-Baby is hot choice for factories.
    And then, you should know, it is funny that Smok really likes to make two versions--EU version and Standard version, but subtle difference is in capacity.

Now, please look the two Smok products, please tell me the difference you have found:

SMOK Majesty Kit (New combines with Old)

SMOK Majesty Kit consists of a new Majesty box mod with a TFV8 X-Baby tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, Majesty fires up to a maximum output of 225W. SMOK presents two editions of carbon fiber and resin for your selection. The updated user interface provides an easy way for operation.
    Learn more about the two editions, please check and please join the giveaway>>SMOK Majesty Kit
    Resin Edition, like? Please look>>SMOK Majesty Resin Kit
    MOD: SMOK Majesty Resin Mod

If you are only interested in the mod, that's no problem, please look>>SMOK Majesty Mod

SMOK ProColor Kit(Old item, New try)

Do you like color? If so, you will like this smok item. SMOK ProColor Kit comes with a ProColor TC MOD and a TFV8 Big Baby tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, ProColor TC MOD reaches a maximum output power of 225 watts. The newly-designed shield-shaped display provides a functional interface to you. This item also has two editions.

AVF Regular
    <Halloween Is Coming>GeekVape AEGIS 100W Kit For Gif
    Hi friends,
    Halloween is coming soon, just 19 days waiting, I hope you guys will have a nice and happy day. trick or treat
    In order to celebrate this festival, geekvape releases the limited new item, and now you can find it on efun.top with low price, please get one for prize of Halloween. You will like it!

GeekVape AEGIS Shield, including a Aegis Mod and a Shield RTA, is a newly released masterpiece by Geekvape. As you can see, Aegis mod is designed to be waterproof, shockproof and dustproof by adopting advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology. Shield RTA, a new atomizer from Geekvape, comes with a 4.5ml e-liquid capacity. Its 2 kinds of coils supports power range from 40W- 80W.
    Please click the picture to login and get the discount!

There is a item with batteries, if you like it, please check>>Geek Vape AEGIS Shield, please login!
    Or, if you are interested in the RTA, please look>>Geek vape Shield RTA, you will love it!

SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    Digiflavor Drop
    SMOK ProColor Kit
    SMOK Majesty Mod

AVF Regular
    Knight Shield You Can Find Geekvape Shield Tank!

Hi boys and girls,
    I have recommened the GeekVape AEGIS Shield to you guys not long before, it is a limited edition for Halloween. Now, you maybe like the RTA, so I recommend it to you specially. Ok, please check:
    Geekvape Shield is a brand new sub ohm tank with 4.5ml e-juice capacity and convenient flip type top filling design. Geekvape Shield Tank togethers with an adjustable bottom airflow control and IM1 0.4ohm/ IM4 0.15ohm coil head, the Shield Atomizer will bring you an excellent vaping experience. Perfectly compatible with the Aegis MOD. Just get one with your Aegis and enjoy some happy vaping!
    Please remember login to get surprize!

If you want to buy the kit, please check>>Geek Vape AEGIS Shield
    This item includes the batteries>>Geek Vape AEGIS Shield

SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    Digiflavor Drop
    SMOK ProColor Kit
    SMOK Majesty Mod

AVF Regular

You Can Endure Temptations? $35.99 Tigertek Morphe RDA

Tigertek Morphe RDA is a 24mm diameter dripper that adopts the innovative Screwless coil building system for super easy building, like the other Screwless products from Tigertek. The deck features dual post, which is gold plated for better conductivity. You can buy it only for $35.99 on efun.top.

Specifications:
    Diameter: 24mm;
    Gold plated posts;
    Dual post build deck;
    Single coil configuration;
    Screwless coil building system;

SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    Digiflavor Drop
    SMOK ProColor Kit
    SMOK Majesty Mod

AVF Regular
    Don't Love Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700?Are You Kidding Me?!

Hi friends,
    Wismec publiced the new series of Reuleaux RX2, now you can see it on efun.top. I make sure that you will like it, if you say you don't love it, you will regret, follow me to check it.
    Wismec Reuleaux 20700 Mod, the updated version of Reuleaux box mod, is compatible with both 20700 and 18650 cells. Having a large 1.3inch display and easy-to-go interface, the RX2 20700 is capable of firing up to 200W with dual replaceable cells. Support VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TCSS/TCR output mode. Great appearance and performance mod. Please remember to get it just for $37.99.

Features:
    Compatible with Both 20700 and 18650 Cells
    Compact Size with 200W Max Output
    1.3inch Large Display with 2A Quick Charge

If you would like to order the Kit, pease click, you can get it for $54.99>>Wismec Reuleaux 20700 Kit

AVF Regular
    I Love You More Than I Can Say Wismec Reuleaux 20700 Kit

Hi dears,
    I have introduced the Wismec new mod to you, now, I will recommend the kit for you!

Wismec Reuleaux 20700 Kit is compatible with both 20700 and 18650 cells. Having a large 1.3inch display and easy-to-go interface, the RX2 20700 is capable of firing up to 200W with dual replaceable cells. With The 2ml/ 4ml capacity GNOME tank and all-new WM coils for huge vapor and optimal flavor.$54.99 on efun.top!

Features:
    Compatible with Both 20700 and 18650 Cells
    Compact Size with 200W Max Output
    1.3inch Large Display with 2A Quick Charge
    Powerful WM Coils for Huge Vapor and Optimal Flavor

This is the mod, please click it to learn more>>Wismec Reuleaux 20700 Mod

AVF Regular
    Portable Pen Style Justfog Q16C 900mAh Kit Just For $25.99

Hi vapers,
    If you want to hung out with friends, you can carry on with the portable vape,especially, it is designed for beginner!
    Justfog Q16C Kit, including a built-in 900mAh J-Easy 9 battery and a 1.9ml Q16C clearomizer, is a new pen style vaping device and easy to use for either starters or casual vapers. With easy bottom airflow control, 100% Japanese Organic Cotton coil and 8 level varies voltage function, Q16C kit is not going to let you down. Dearing, you can get it just for $25.99 on efun.top!

Q16C Clearomizer
    Diameter: 16mm
    Tank capacity: 1.9ml
    Resistance: 1.6ohm

J-Easy 9 battery
    Size: 16x 21.5x 73mm
    Capacity: built-in 900mAh
    Voltage Range: 3.4- 4.8V (8 level)
    Charging Voltage: 5V

SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    Digiflavor Drop
    SMOK ProColor Kit
    SMOK Majesty Mod

AVF Regular
    Accidentally Become A Focus: CoilART DPRO 133 Kit $74.99

CoilART DPRO 133 consists of CoilART DPRO 133 mod and DPRO RDA.
    Mod:The CoilART DPRO 133 mod features a top LED screen and oversized fire button. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries.

RDA:The Stylish DPRO RDA from CoilART is a 24mm diameter RDA with creative postless deck. The length extended airflow system creates awesome flavor. The build deck features 24K gold plated postless deck with 3mm juice well. It is easy for both single coil and dual coil. The Goon style ultem drip tip has inner groove, which can prevent e-juice coming from the bottom to mouth.

SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    Digiflavor Drop
    SMOK ProColor Kit
    SMOK Majesty Mod