Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: North Western Sydney Vapers!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

North Western Sydney Vapers!

A call out to all vapers in north western Sydney!

I want to find out how many people in my area have made the switch to vaping and have kicked the the big tobacco habit.

Vaping is fairly new in the Hills District and I would love to find out how many people in my area are vapers. In the coming months I would love to organise a vape meet so we can get to know fellow vapers that have the same passion for vaping as we do! So If you live in the hills district or nearby and want to introduce yourself, please share your story and tell us what you love about vaping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecigs To You View Post

I want to find out how many people in my area have made the switch to vaping and have kicked the the big tobacco habit.

Vaping is fairly new in the Hills District and I would love to find out how many people in my area are vapers. In the coming months I would love to organise a vape meet so we can get to know fellow vapers that have the same passion for vaping as we do! So If you live in the hills district or nearby and want to introduce yourself, please share your story and tell us what you love about vaping.
    from Stanhope Gardens!
    Kicked the habit since late March this year once i started vaping!

Starting reading and understanding vaping to stop smoking i guess - health & $$$, started with an iStick paired with a Naut Mini.
    Looking to start being more adventurous now - looking at my first subohm kit, and wanting to learn how to recoil and all .

yeah - i would be interested to see as well how many from the NW Sydney!

Sweet! Great to here you've kicked the smokes!

I had the same set up for about 12 months, then got myself a kanger subtank mini and haven't looked back. I'm also looking to get an RDA soon, just need to learn a little more about dripping before I dive into it haha

If we get enough people to respond we should definitely organise a meet up somewhere

AVF Regular
    Was at Bunnings dural last week lol.
    Ecigs To You likes this.

AVF Regular
    North Rocks here. It's nearly 2 1/2 years since I first visited the Steamers when they used to be at Parklea Markets. I see you carry their juice

I'm always up for a meet. I should warn you though - I'm a mech person AND a squonker.
    gtadmin and Ecigs To You like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Im around the ways in Seven Hills. Been vaping and off the cigs since feb this year.
    Ecigs To You likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecigs To You View Post

Does the Blue Mountains / Katoomba fall into that area? You seem a bit more city??
    Haven't met one vaper up here yet! But did - very excitedly see that one of the pop up shops on Katoomba St had a sign up advertising e-cigs
    I haven't had a fag since April and very happy about it. There is no way I'd go back

AVF Regular
    Glenwood resident here...got into vaping 18 months ago and haven't looked back.
    Started when a mate at work let me try her Itaste with kanger t3s clearo...so I bought the same setup...
    a few months later I got a little curious.adventurous a tried some mechs with clone RDA's.....eventually realised that authentic is worth spending a little extra and also found some big box mods are good fun.
    Even do a little diy juice...
    Ecigs To You and Vape Vixen like this.
    Sigelei 100w box w Vulcan clone or tobh clone or Plumeveil clone or the zenith
    Viggo (Aus 005) w Zenith v2

Itaste vv 3 - VAMO V5 - Stingray Clone - Nemesis Clone (magnetic switch) - Panzer Black Hawk clone
    Kanger Pro Tank Mini - Mini 3 - Pro Tank - T3s -- Kayfun Lite clone - Russian 91% clone - Igo W

Im from West Ryde.

Been vaping for only a few months, but am fully into it. Its more than a habit now, its a hobby.

I have a couple of pens, and an eleaf 40w TC mod and smok vct tank, which i'm loving.

Would be great to organise a meet somewhere, share recipes and compare gear. Look forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vape Vixen likes this.

Blue mountains definitely count! haha

Great effort kicking the ciggies, keep up the good work

This is great! Thank you everyone for the responses, I would never of thought I had so many vapers living nearby. Don't feel so lonely anymore haha
    Last edited by Ecigs To You; 16-10-15 at 07:53 AM.
    Vape Vixen likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast