Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Vanguardsmoke.com Vaping Promotion & Giveaways

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Vanguardsmoke.com Vaping Promotion & Giveaways

Vanguard is the only vaporizer that finally delivers a satisfying and great tasting vapor experience combined with consistent and reliable performance.

A best vape you can image
    Cutting-edge engineering

Durable, reliable, enjoyable are the main concepts of all our designs. We make sure every component we use is the best in this industry. Thanks for our experienced engineer team, they witnessed the born of vape industry and have been supporting us with the leading technology all the way.

Highest Manufacture Standard.
    Top world class GMP facility and advanced testing lab are rare in this young industry but we have all of them. We are way ahead of others.

Fine details
    Every detail of products has been considered carefully by a group of designers who has life long experience in luxury smoking accessories industry.

Site: www.vanguardsmoke.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vanguardsmoke

10% promotional coupons: SAVE10
    Last edited by vanguard; 20-10-15 at 03:13 AM.

AVF Regular
    I don't see any promo or giveaway? just advertising...
    shaneo and tomw20 like this.

Vanguardsmoke.com - Vape Retail And Wholesale

Hello all AFV menbers,
    VanguardSmoke strives to supply quality vape products at competitive prices, often the best prices in the market. Our goal is not only bringing you affordable devices but to establish a community where each feels the joy of vaping with friends! We work really hard to serve customers/friends with different needs. We hope you find what you need in us, tell us, and share with us.

Wedsite: Vanguard Smoke Best E Cigarette Vape, Vaporizer Mod, Tank
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBm...kvtFn-NN4hEF5w

Coupon code: SAVE10 (10% OFF)

Vanguard smoke is proud to introduce a revolutionary new e-cig kit the 75W Vaporesso Target 2 VTC kit . It features a unique pistol grip design and ceramic cCELL coils, which will make you feel like trying something new. The cCELL coil is a true ceramic coil without wicks. The heating coil and ceramic are made together to form a coil unit for a longer life cycle.

Mr Young likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nice website.

5pcs Vaporesso Ceramic cCELL Replacement Coil

A true Ceramic coils released by vaporesso,comes with a revolutionary heating element and unique structure.

Compatible With Vaporesso Tanks, Atlantis Tank, Triton Tank

no Spitting,no dry hit,support longer vaping.

Features:
    1. No Spitting
    2. No Dry hit
    3. Self Cleaning
    4. Delivering original aroma of e-juice, clean, pure and consistent flavor
    5. Longer life-cycle

It comes with
    1 x 5pcs Vaporesso Ceramic cCELL Replacement Coil (Ni200, 0.2ohm or Kanthal, 0.8ohm)

Last edited by vanguard; 22-11-15 at 11:19 PM.

Listen to what IndoorSmoker thinks about this revolutionary product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZo8hKKfUoM

Vaporesso Target VTC kits exhibit elegance in a dark silver color yet glaring with exuberant lighting. As one of the most wanted kit this beauty is delicately produced and carefully assembled.
    Vaporesso Target 75VTC Kit (Silver) Vaporesso Target 75VTC Kit (Silver) Best E Cigarette Vape, Vaporizer Mod, Tank

Vaporess’s Target VTC 75w Kit is the most innovative vaping product, featured in its unique shape for a great fit in the hand, and a trigger-style vape button that is easy to use for both left-handed and right-handed users. It also brings a revolutionary atomizing technology: cCELL coils, which are made out of a porous material that ensure not only better flavor but also no splashing, no dry hits and guarantee a longer life cycle for your coils. Its superb design with variable wattage and variable voltage function, can power up to 75w using one 18650 battery. Enhanced by quality leather material handle and magnetic battery cover are very user-friendly. This fine kit brings you the most amazing vaping experience forever.

Listen to what IndoorSmoker thinks about this revolutionary product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZo8hKKfUoM

WISMEC Reuleaux RX200, is another masterpiece by Wismec and JayBo. It still features the use of three removable 18650 batteries and reverse polarity protection.
    WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC Express Kit Best E Cigarette Vape, Vaporizer Mod, Tank

The Vaporesso Target 75 VTC kit(Rose Gold) is in stock. We are the authorized seller for Vaporesso.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast