Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: DISCOUNT CODE - Stirplates that are capable of stirring Max VG - Life-time Guarantee

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

DISCOUNT CODE - Stirplates that are capable of stirring Max VG - Life-time Guarantee

Hi, my name is Brooke from Digital Homebrew and I am looking forward to being part of your community and also showing you our Digital Stirplate V3.

We invent & manufacture stirplates for the homebrewing community here in Australia (we are just south of Sydney) but after numerous emails from the e-cigarette community about whether our stirplates can stir Vegetable Glycerine, we thought we would put out stirplate to the test. We have quite a few users already in the e-cig community using our stirplates but we wanted to know if it would work for ourselves.

It was an absolute success and we were able to stir Max VG (80% VG & 20% water - the 20% water it meant to represent flavourings & PG that have been added to the VG) without any issues. We even gave stirring pure VG (100%) a go and this was able to be stirred as well and take in the water.

Check it out here on YouTube:-
    https://youtu.be/-4WOTYKS05Q

Our stirplates are covered by our 'No BS life-time' warranty and we will do all we can to keep you a satisfied customer. We guarantee our stirplates will not burn out while stirring your e-juice which seems to be the e-cigs communities main complaint and annoyance about home built DIY stirplates. The burning out of the fan occurs because of the thick VG being stirred and the magnetics interfering & adding drag to the fan - we have invented a way around this and this is why our fans do not burn out. We have been selling stirplates for over 2 years.

If you are interested in our stirplates, please visit our website at Digitalhomebrew Store

Please use this coupon code when purchasing and you will receive FREE Express Shipping on any of our stirplates: -
    ecigfreeshipping

All our orders are shipped out ASAP so you will receive your new stirplate quickly and they are simple and easy to use so you will be up and running in no time.

Please message me if you have any concerns or questions and I will be more then happy to answer them for you.

Looking forward to being part of this community

Cheers,
    Brooke
    Last edited by digitalhomebrew; 05-01-16 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Edited to add extra explanation of our mix above
    Fatman, btobw and Dhufish like this.

AVF Regular
    Product looks good.

At the end of the video the presenter says "happy smoking".... Vapers are not smokers, that's the whole point of the exercise. (no smoke, no fire, no tar)

And there are vapers who would stir 100% VG, to mix in flavourings. This is the primary purpose of the stirplates for us. PG and VG mix quite readily with just hand shaking, let sit and then shake again... job done. But the flavourings many vapers use require a lot mixing and and rather than letting the mixes sit for months using a stirplate can dramatically cut this maturation time.

Not to be overly-critical Brooke, just a couple of minor corrections.
    Last edited by Northerner; 05-01-16 at 02:35 PM.
    btobw, Dhufish and digitalhomebrew like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Product looks good.

At the end of the video the presenter says "happy smoking".... Vapers are not smokers, that's the whole point of the exercise. (no smoke, no fire, no tar)

And there are vapers who would stir 100% VG, to mix in flavourings. This is the primary purpose of the stirplates for us. PG and VG mix quite readily with just hand shaking, let sit and then shake again... job done. But the flavourings many vapers use require a lot mixing and and rather than letting the mixes sit for months using a stirplate can dramatically cut this maturation time.

Not to be overly-critical Brooke, just a couple of minor corrections.

Thank you Northerner this response is actually very much appreciated. We know very little about e-cigs but a lot about homebrewing so your corrections are appreciated.

What would you say? Happy vapering? We usually say happy brewing, so we need to come up with something good for your guys
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just "Happy vaping"

digitalhomebrew likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Just one more little thing, Brooke. In your forum profile, you filled in the URL of your home page (which is good, because clicking on your username gives quick access!), but you left the 't' out - it's
    Code:
    www.digialhomebrew.com
    instead of
    Code:
    www.digitalhomebrew.com
    Last edited by btobw; 05-01-16 at 03:00 PM. Reason: clarity
    digitalhomebrew likes this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Thank you & happy vaping,
    Brooke

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Just one more little thing, Brooke. In your forum profile, you filled in the URL of your home page (which is good, because clicking on your username gives quick access!), but you left the 't' out - it's
    Code:
    www.digialhomebrew.com
    instead of
    Code:
    www.digitalhomebrew.com

Thank you, I'll fix this up immediately
    btobw likes this.

Super Moderator
    Welcome to AVF Brooke .. it's really refreshing to get a vendor who off the bat pretty much makes an introduction to the community in the right way .. Mega Kudos for that !
    Good product for the vapers among us who DIY ... but one small thing .. why if you are located in NSW are the prices in $USD it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence that for a domestic product we are held to the vagaries of the international currency fluctuations?
    Unless of course you are drop-shipping from OS which of course you should mention as people will think they are supporting a local enterprise instead of just ordering a product direct from OS ( and possibly cutting out the middleman profits )

Just a thought ?
    AU$ for AU customers makes sense
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Welcome to AVF Brooke .. it's really refreshing to get a vendor who off the bat pretty much makes an introduction to the community in the right way .. Mega Kudos for that !
    Good product for the vapers among us who DIY ... but one small thing .. why if you are located in NSW are the prices in $USD it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence that for a domestic product we are held to the vagaries of the international currency fluctuations?
    Unless of course you are drop-shipping from OS which of course you should mention as people will think they are supporting a local enterprise instead of just ordering a product direct from OS ( and possibly cutting out the middleman profits )

Just a thought ?
    AU$ for AU customers makes sense
    It’s a good question Fatman. Basically we made the switch to USD just recently and it was intended to make our pricing more transparent. We are an Australian manufacturer but being in the electronics industry, most of our costs are accrued in USD. When we were charging in Australian dollars we had to increase our prices repeatedly as the AUD dropped which gave customers the impression we were jacking up prices even when our adjustments were less than parity.

I hope you understand where we’re coming from.

And just for some reassurance, our stirplates are 100% Australian Owned and Manufactured (and tested by us) straight out of our workshop which is connected to our home and we ship from within Australia (from our local post office via Australia Post) and nothing is drop-shipped. We are a husband and wife team

Super Moderator
    A fair enough reply I suppose

I am assuming that's because you don't order parts in quantities that ensure enough production lead for a decent amount of retail time ... and while I fully understand where you are coming from it kinda sucks from a customer standpoint because my mate can buy one at $80AU if we are at parity, and if I want one a week later after the AUD tanks it will cost me $100+ ( even tho the cost to you for each unit was the same ) ...of course in reverse if the AUD$ rallies and costs fall cheaper on your side, are we going to see the prices changed to reflect that ? ... Most business's factor conversion into their profit margin and sell at local cost, every domestic business does it with imported goods and components.

It probably looks like I am having a go lol I am not... its a good little product by the look of it , and at not too bad value as it stands presently .. just the factor of "Shopping Overseas" pricing , while buying local is off-putting to me personally .

Not to mention for things like paying with PayPal etc ( I cant see if you take PP actually .. you don't list payment options openly on the site ) .. then THEY are going to take their chunk of change with their crappy rates too

and err ahem! from your own terms and conditions

Pricing Policy

DigitalHomeBrew.com is carefully monitored by our staff to provide customers with competitive pricing. Product prices are dynamically updated by our in-house purchasing system when price changes are received from our suppliers. All of our prices are in Australian Dollars (AU$) and are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax), regardless of shipping address.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast