Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By steve.c
  • 1 Post By Altered1
  • 1 Post By Altered1
  • 3 Post By ticks

Thread: Are there any vendors that ship to NZ?

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    1

    Are there any vendors that ship to NZ?

    I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place, I live in NZ and the vendors here seem quite overpriced compared to Aus and US prices. I am wondering if any Aus vendors ship to NZ and if so if there is any that members could recommend?

    Thank you in advance for any tips. I am most interested in regulated mods and eliquids.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    3,036
    Try these guys
    Experimental | VapourEyes


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    If you need juice with nicotine in it, you'll have to order from overseas.
    shaneo likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,691
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    If you need juice with nicotine in it, you'll have to order from overseas.
    I think you can get nic juice retail in NZ I may be wrong though.
    steve.c likes this.




    Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

    Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    I think you can get nic juice retail in NZ I may be wrong though.
    They cant sell it within nz. They can post it overseas but not within their own borders.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,691
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    They cant sell it within nz. They can post it overseas but not within their own borders.
    sounds familiar
    steve.c likes this.




    Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

    Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hutt valley, NZ
    Posts
    133
    I've bought from vaporeyes, steam ecigs, and house of vape.
    They ship to nz, but I had to email house of vape first to arrange payment/shipping.
    Had nothing but a good experience with all of them, just flick them an email first if you're at all unsure.
    Half of my mods have come from oz, now that I think about it.
    Crisscross, Fatman and shaneo like this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by ticks View Post
    I've bought from vaporeyes, steam ecigs, and house of vape.
    They ship to nz, but I had to email house of vape first to arrange payment/shipping.
    Had nothing but a good experience with all of them, just flick them an email first if you're at all unsure.
    Half of my mods have come from oz, now that I think about it.
    Every vendor ships to nz. But aussie vendors cant sell products with nic in them. The op i presume wants pre-niced juice. Otherwise he could order from nz.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:54 AM.