Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Question about chinese vendors in this section

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question about chinese vendors in this section

I've only very recently got into vaping and have noticed that a lot of the Chinese vendors have quite low prices
    compared to that of Australian vendors when it comes to mods etc. Are these vendors selling authentic items and
    are they safe to purchase from? Thanks in advance

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Yes they are authentic from my view as I emailed asking one of the vendors and I bought from and I see nothing wrong I think

The only down side is shipping takes 3-4weeks rather than aus it's usually 3-10days

I am waiting on my package from one vendor and it's taken up to 3 weeks so far and poor customer service so I'm just

Hoping my package arrives and I'll move on from them

Don't think I can be bothered waiting that long ahaha
    I've used VapourEyes before and I usually get my item next day
    Depends on what box mod I end up deciding on I guess, and how much of a price difference there is

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargas123 View Post
    Don't think I can be bothered waiting that long ahaha
    I've used VapourEyes before and I usually get my item next day
    Depends on what box mod I end up deciding on I guess, and how much of a price difference there is
    Tbh I'd say if you wanted an upgrade and can wait since you are happy with your current but found a cheap on but need to wait 3-4weeks I'd say buy the upgrade at Chinese vendors, that's what I did I got my snow wolf mini for $65 AUD and I upgraded from the ipv d2 lol

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hak View Post
    Tbh I'd say if you wanted an upgrade and can wait since you are happy with your current but found a cheap on but need to wait 3-4weeks I'd say buy the upgrade at Chinese vendors, that's what I did I got my snow wolf mini for $65 AUD and I upgraded from the ipv d2 lol
    I my opinion the biggest issue with buying from a Chinese vendor is getting the mod fixed under warranty, good luck trying to send something back to China for replacement without costing a fortune in shipping costs....We've got great vendors here that will back the products they sell and in the event sh!t happens and your mod,rda,etc f*cks up they'll help you out...might cost a few dollars more but I think it's worth it..
    disley and fixit like this.

What about buying the Sigelei 150W TC mod from a Chinese vendor? They're around 50 dollars cheaper and from I've heard a built with real good quality

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargas123 View Post
    What about buying the Sigelei 150W TC mod from a Chinese vendor? They're around 50 dollars cheaper and from I've heard a built with real good quality
    I just wouldn't take the risk dude...I had an istick sh!t itself outside of the warranty and the aussie vendor sorted it out for me...that'll never happen with an overseas vendor...

AVF Regular
    Mods with inbuilt batteries its an issue but not so much with the mods that have replaceable ones. In my experience its sending
    the actual batteries that is the problem. Its still a huge inconvenience to have to send stuff back overseas so you need to keep
    what LNB is saying in mind.

As for the genuine or not question, we cant really answer that because it depends on the items you are talking about. Chinese
    vendors are big for selling clones but they also do sell genuine items from the 'more affordable' brand names. Usually if it says
    'authentic' it will be, but it still pays to read the comments and reviews.

AVF Regular

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    I just wouldn't take the risk dude...I had an istick sh!t itself outside of the warranty and the aussie vendor sorted it out for me...that'll never happen with an overseas vendor...
    Unfortunately Mate LNB is 1000% right, it's all well and good to go and buy something from one of the OS vendors, save a few bucks, but when something goes wrong with it you're basically on your own - they are massive companies who in reality don't care once they have your dollars. Most of the stuff they are selling unfortunately (like almost anything these days) is built to a price not to a standard and often it's designed to last until the next model comes out and not much longer. The way stuff is getting churned out there is a new model ready to hit the shelves two weeks after the last one has been sold with very little testing that goes on prior to the delivery of each new mod so chances of shit going wrong are massive.

I would suggest that you look at some of the Aussie vendors here that also are part of this little online community and support them because they really do support us - I have yet to have a problem that they didn't try and fix - even if it wasn't their fault - Australia Post playing footy with a box of juice ect. I'm pretty sure you could just call any of the numbers listed on most of their web sites and your talking with the guy / gal that owns the place instead of some dude named "Bruce" or "Michelle" who are about as helpful as the Telstra call center on a good day.

I just spend the extra $10 -$15 and call it good your probably going to have more agro than that trying to track the package as it moves in the Chinese Postal network on express snail anyway.
    VapeGoat likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm presently being tempted to get a Joyetech Cuboid overseas because of price difference but its always the warranty returns that holds me back.
    e-juice on the other hand, I get from China. Its cheap and its got nic. consumables for rebuilding (if I get into that) and maybe coils will be overseas too.

For now, I'll probably stick to local for Mods and tanks over 30 $ and anything else that has an electronic component.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast