Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Like Tree618Likes

Thread: Mixology Vape NZ

AVF Regular
    Haven't posted for a while, so I'll break the drought with a shoutout to Mixology. I usually order from the US, but funds aren't all that great at the moment, so I decided to try these guys. Ordered a couple bottles of unflavoured nic, and the package arrived a few days later. Customs had rummaged through of course, and buggered it all up and some of the nic had leaked out. I sent a couple pics of the mess to the team at Mixology, to show them what Customs had done. Next thing I know they sent me an email to tell me they were sending a replacement bottle! Told em they didn't have to, it wasn't their fault, but they shipped it anyway. They posted it on Friday, it arrived on Monday, two bottles of nic and a pipette, completely intact. You can't beat that for looking after your customers! The nic is really nice and clean, well-priced and the low shipping cost is a welcome change from the DHL I usually deal with. No I'm not a Paid Shill, just someone who was stoked enough with being well-treated that I wanted to give them some good feedback I'll be getting all my nic there from now on.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Good one BlackDog- I like em too. Buy all my Juice from them. They have looked after me too - very delicious.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    I see more new Brands which look very delicious. Is it possible, or do they come in 12mg Nic - ie; The Cow and Brown Sugar ones? Thanks muchly.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    I see more new Brands which look very delicious. Is it possible, or do they come in 12mg Nic - ie; The Cow and Brown Sugar ones? Thanks muchly.
    Sorry about the late reply, hope you are keeping well.

The Cow and Brown Sugar come pre-nic'd at 3mg or 6mg. But, we can boost them up to 12mg with our own nic , just leave a comment in the box
    ybnice and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh now that is delicious indeed. TY TY. Yep I doing ok. Much healthier since Vaping, that is for sure.

AVF Regular
    Can anybody confirm of late-recently if they have Ordered off Mixology and shipped out via Toll to Queensland/Brisbane. This time my order has been shipped via Toll, whereas previously my order was shipped NZ/Aust Post (Federal) with no dramas. Toll is super sonic fast, but previously prone to seizure by Queensland Government. I am pooping myself that my order might be seized and I have spent over $200.00 on this Order. Thanks if anybody can confirm.

EDITED: I finally rang Mixology and spoke with Dan and this was an accident it was sent via Toll as got new packaging staff. He said he would be able to stop it before shipped out from Auckland International Airport as just picked up. Now coming NZ/Aust Post YAY. He told me that if it was too late and sent, IT WOULD BE SEIZED. He said all other States he has no problem using Toll - wah. Bloody Queensland Government make me sick....
    Last edited by ybnice; 05-10-17 at 04:26 PM.
    AllyP, iamtezr and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Can anybody confirm of late-recently if they have Ordered off Mixology and shipped out via Toll to Queensland/Brisbane. This time my order has been shipped via Toll, whereas previously my order was shipped NZ/Aust Post (Federal) with no dramas. Toll is super sonic fast, but previously prone to seizure by Queensland Government. I am pooping myself that my order might be seized and I have spent over $200.00 on this Order. Thanks if anybody can confirm

EDITED: I finally rang Mixology and spoke with Dan and this was an accident it was sent via Toll as got new packaging staff. He said he would be able to stop it before shipped out from Auckland International Airport as just picked up. Now coming NZ/Aust Post YAY. He told me that if it was too late and sent, IT WOULD BE SEIZED. He said all other States he has no problem using Toll - wah. Bloody Queensland Government make me sick....
    yep Got my nic via Toll today no dramas.............................
    ybnice and emu like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Simply 5 Stars plus yet again to Mixology and Crew. My Order yesterday unfortunately was unable to be stopped via Toll heading to Brisbane. I can count my lucky stars my Order got through and NOT seized or even checked by Customs/Queensland Health. This order arrived at my Home in less than 24 hours from Mixology, Auckland, NZ to Brisbane, Home. This is just simply deliciously astounding service - "Road Runner" comes to mind hahahaha, but then again, delivery they use previously to me via Toll has always been this quick. But in future, to all Members of this Forum, if live in Queensland and Order you MUST stipulate in the Notes within Checkout to Ship via NZ/Aust Post. Below I have put in the Tracking from Base to Home - gob-smacking good:-

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Simply 5 Stars plus yet again to Mixology and Crew. My Order yesterday unfortunately was unable to be stopped via Toll heading to Brisbane. I can count my lucky stars my Order got through and NOT seized or even checked by Customs/Queensland Health. This order arrived at my Home in less than 24 hours from Mixology, Auckland, NZ to Brisbane, Home. This is just simply deliciously astounding service - "Road Runner" comes to mind hahahaha, but then again, delivery they use previously to me via Toll has always been this quick. But in future, to all Members of this Forum, if live in Queensland and Order you MUST stipulate in the Notes within Checkout to Ship via NZ/Aust Post. Below I have put in the Tracking from Base to Home - gob-smacking good:-

Hi everybody, this is my first post. I put in an order with Mixology yesterday and marked it to be sent by NZ/Aust post. Got the tracking number and it took me to the TOLL website, I am a little bit freaked as I am in Qld. Have emailed Mixology so will see what happens.
    Thanks for a great forum.
    Cheers
    Pam

AVF Regular
    Geez not good Pama - hope it gets through like mine did via Toll by accident. I spoke to Dan and they have new staff and missing the Note. My suggestion to you is go to Mixology Website and send an email marking it to the Attention of Dan and tell him. This should not be happening now.

I actually rang Mixology and spoke with Dan over the phone as have free unlimited Worldwide phone calls at my house for Mobiles and Landlines.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast