Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Like Tree604Likes

Thread: Mixology Vape NZ

AVF Regular
    Haven't posted for a while, so I'll break the drought with a shoutout to Mixology. I usually order from the US, but funds aren't all that great at the moment, so I decided to try these guys. Ordered a couple bottles of unflavoured nic, and the package arrived a few days later. Customs had rummaged through of course, and buggered it all up and some of the nic had leaked out. I sent a couple pics of the mess to the team at Mixology, to show them what Customs had done. Next thing I know they sent me an email to tell me they were sending a replacement bottle! Told em they didn't have to, it wasn't their fault, but they shipped it anyway. They posted it on Friday, it arrived on Monday, two bottles of nic and a pipette, completely intact. You can't beat that for looking after your customers! The nic is really nice and clean, well-priced and the low shipping cost is a welcome change from the DHL I usually deal with. No I'm not a Paid Shill, just someone who was stoked enough with being well-treated that I wanted to give them some good feedback I'll be getting all my nic there from now on.
    essiemessy, Midlife, 1ynne and 6 others like this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Good one BlackDog- I like em too. Buy all my Juice from them. They have looked after me too - very delicious.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    I see more new Brands which look very delicious. Is it possible, or do they come in 12mg Nic - ie; The Cow and Brown Sugar ones? Thanks muchly.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    I see more new Brands which look very delicious. Is it possible, or do they come in 12mg Nic - ie; The Cow and Brown Sugar ones? Thanks muchly.
    Sorry about the late reply, hope you are keeping well.

The Cow and Brown Sugar come pre-nic'd at 3mg or 6mg. But, we can boost them up to 12mg with our own nic , just leave a comment in the box
    ybnice and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh now that is delicious indeed. TY TY. Yep I doing ok. Much healthier since Vaping, that is for sure.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647