Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2109Likes

Thread: Five Ten Juice

AVF Regular

Five Ten Juice - Stock Updates, Promotions & Banter

G'day AVF.

I thought it was time I popped in and gave some details about the juice that has been appearing around the forum.
    I've had messages from quite a few people on AVF already asking questions so making a thread makes sense.

Opening
    Officially, we haven't launched yet and hope to add stock to the store this week. Unofficially as some of you have seen, we have been running samples and preorders through customers, some of which are members here, to get feedback on our line and iron out any issues that we may encounter in the process.

Our Juices
    Our juices tend to be more UK style in design. As opposed to the traditional USA sweet bakery juices.
    We don't use sweeteners that gunk coils, and at the moment, the range tends to be fruit heavy and realistic tastes rather than just selling another custard or random pineapple/guava/berry mix flavoured juice.

Bottles
    Our bottles are a little different to the normal aussie doublers/triplers.
    It's always been a pain having to buy a doubler, buy PG and VG, syringes, nicotine and then have to calculate and measure all these things to make your own eliquid.

We supply 30ml of juice in a 35ml bottle, along with an additional nozzle lid.
    The juice is ready to vape as is, or you can just add nicotine directly to the bottle and shake. No mess, no fuss.
    The liquids are produced slightly stronger so there is little to no degradation of flavor.
    Using 100mg nic, you can mix up to 18mg directly into the bottle.

Adding Nicotine
    We have a really simple nicotine calculator on our site if you wish to add nicotine to our juices.
    The nicotine calculator can be found here in our mixing guide - Five Ten, Inc. Mixing Guide
    Just enter the strength of juice you wish to vape, the strength of your nicotine base, and the size bottle that you have purchased.

Fair City Vapes
    As a lot of people know, Fair City Vapes has ceased trading as of December 2015.
    We have been given licence to produce FCV liquids for Australia and New Zealand.
    At the start, we will be producing Lime Sparkle, Tropical Sparkle, Raspberry Lemonade and Blackcurrant Blush.
    These juices previously retailed for US$23 per 30ml or about AU$30 but we will be selling them for $16.95 per 30ml.
    We may be adding additional FCV juices in the future if there is any demand for something in particular.

Anyway, thanks for having me here, you can click the logo below to go directly to the website.

Any questions, fire away and I'll do my best to answer them

Last edited by Five Ten; 17-03-17 at 11:58 AM.

AVF Regular
    Oh, I almost forgot.

When we do finally add stock to the webstore, don't forget to use the code AVF5 for 5% off any purchase.

AVF Regular
    Finally !!! . May i ask which day during the week will you add the stock to the website ? Sorry, i really want to try your juices.

Also i thought you are in Melbourne ?
    jenny and Five Ten like this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Leesin,

I'll probably add stock toward the middle of the week and open once and for all. I'll post an update here to let everyone know.
    We are in Brisbane, not Melbourne. A lot of the guys trying the first batches of juice were Melbourne based.
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Whoooooooooooohooooooooo
    Welcome mate
    Will limeon & holes be available also ?
    Last edited by shaneo; 13-03-16 at 11:46 PM.
    Five Ten likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Hey shaneo,

For sure. Everything that is currently on the website except Serial will be going into stock sometime this week.
    Stock online may be patchy at first whilst I get a handle on volumes but should only be a day or so away from being re-added.
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Perfect
    Thanks for that mate
    limeon is great even after a 3 day steep
    Five Ten likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Looking forward to the release! It was tough seeing the juice pop up all over the place here and not being able to try it out. Good luck with it all mate... got my eye on a few of them.
    Five Ten likes this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Pretty keen to give it a whirl too.
    Five Ten likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys.

I meant to put a note about hardware.

Two vendors in particular that we use and recommend are House of Vape and Vapersphere.
    They are both active AVF vendors and come highly recommended by anyone who has used them!

The plan at the moment is to have one or two starter kits available for new vapers looking to get their first kit, a few of the most popular replacement coils from Joyetech, Kanger and Aspire and possibly some consumables like batteries in the future. Hopefully enough to pick up some odds and ends that you are running low on to save placing two orders.
    giruvian, kingsr, BrianS and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast