Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: Free e-liquid for avf members

AVF Regular
    I put in a small order for some PG/VG, Nautilus coils and a couple of concentrates. It arrived on Friday.....a day after
    something I bought from the US that was posted on the same day. Gotta love Australia Post.

Everything arrived safely and the prices are quite good but I will say that its pretty slow going. Actually the slowest
    Aussie vendor I have dealt with to date.

I ordered late Tuesday night (my time) and was woken by a phone call on Thursday morning to let me know one of
    the concentrates I ordered wasn't in stock. I was asked if I wanted a replacement or a refund. I asked for a refund.

I hadn't received any notifications from PP by the following evening so I emailed to see what was happening. I was
    informed that I was given store credit which is not what I agreed on. I kind of felt like I had to justify why I wanted
    my money back cause it was only a small amount. As a result there was a bit of messaging back and forth and then
    I was made to wait till Monday for a reply to a message I wrote on Friday and my refund. According to Facebook,
    you guys are open for business on Saturday and when I saw that I was a bit annoyed.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Order 400058457 just made - needed some PG / VG . . . I see the "forumshipping" free shipping offer is no longer valid ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    I put in a small order for some PG/VG, Nautilus coils and a couple of concentrates. It arrived on Friday.....a day after
    something I bought from the US that was posted on the same day. Gotta love Australia Post.

Everything arrived safely and the prices are quite good but I will say that its pretty slow going. Actually the slowest
    Aussie vendor I have dealt with to date.

I ordered late Tuesday night (my time) and was woken by a phone call on Thursday morning to let me know one of
    the concentrates I ordered wasn't in stock. I was asked if I wanted a replacement or a refund. I asked for a refund.

I hadn't received any notifications from PP by the following evening so I emailed to see what was happening. I was
    informed that I was given store credit which is not what I agreed on. I kind of felt like I had to justify why I wanted
    my money back cause it was only a small amount. As a result there was a bit of messaging back and forth and then
    I was made to wait till Monday for a reply to a message I wrote on Friday and my refund. According to Facebook,
    you guys are open for business on Saturday and when I saw that I was a bit annoyed.

Hi Tara,

Firstly I would like too apologize for the service we provided at this time, We have not had the time to check the AVF forums recently, but are currently working getting someone to do this for us. We pride ourselves on exceptional service, and sincerely apologize we did not deliver at this time. We also have very limited customer support over the weekend, as the shop is open on the gold coast on Saturday's but no one to man online support. The best avenue to contact someone on a Saturday would be through the phone number 1300 432 447. I would like to offer you a $10 credit to the store, if you can PM me your details, I will arrange this as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Order 400058457 just made - needed some PG / VG . . . I see the "forumshipping" free shipping offer is no longer valid ?
    Hi Melb,

We currently have shipping for free on any orders over $99. the forumshipping code, was only run for a period of time. But we will get a team member to join the forums and start doing more promotions for the AVF members.
    fabricator4 and DocM like this.
    E-liquid created in Australia with Australian HACCP certified Food Flavouring.
    http://www.supervapestore.com.au

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Govapeliquid View Post
    Hi Tara,

Firstly I would like too apologize for the service we provided at this time, We have not had the time to check the AVF forums recently, but are currently working getting someone to do this for us. We pride ourselves on exceptional service, and sincerely apologize we did not deliver at this time. We also have very limited customer support over the weekend, as the shop is open on the gold coast on Saturday's but no one to man online support. The best avenue to contact someone on a Saturday would be through the phone number 1300 432 447. I would like to offer you a $10 credit to the store, if you can PM me your details, I will arrange this as soon as possible.
    Hi

The forum wasn't really an issue. I can see you hadn't been on here and my coment didn't necessarily need a reply. I was just
    writing about my experience shopping with you guys.

That is very kind of you but I think I will pass on the credit. I cant see myself using it any time soon. That was also the issue I
    had with the store credit in lieu of a refund...a) Id need to shop with you again and b) Id need to spend even more if I wanted
    to see that money again. I'm not saying I wont shop here again. I just don't want to be forced to.

I hope in future you will have enough staff to look after your online customers too.

Thanks again for the kind gesture and for replying to my post
    Last edited by Tara; 19-08-17 at 04:04 AM. Reason: fixed 'coment'
    DocM and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Well - order arrived yesterday . . . knew there were problems when I pulled the Express bag out of the Parcel locker - drip . . . drip . .. trickle !

Ordered 1 x lt VG, 1 x Lt PG , some wire - and a doubler to try - ordered Monday 10:30 - Order shipped Tuesday 14:30 . .. They must be busy . . . :-}

Paid extra for Express . . . Arrived Yesterday - so overnight - thank you auspost . . .

Now - the problem . . . .

LEAKS ! PG Bottle tamper "seal" messed up / not tamper proof - packaging woe-full - two bottles put in regular post bubble wrap envelop - in Express bag -

PG leaked out - soaked bubble bag - all ripped open - and soaked - wire packaging soaked - puddle of PG in Express bag . . .

Not happy Jan !

In the past when I have ordered PG / VG - shipped zip lock bags in hard box (VE/ HOV / WW)- even Nic from MFS - ziplock in box . . .
    Last edited by MelbVFR; 17-08-17 at 02:46 PM.
    Fatman, Tara and DocM like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey guys,

Im Matt from Super Vape Store, I Will be checking here daily now, and be able to assist you guys where I can.

MelbVFR, I see that Zack has sorted your problem out for you, apologies that happened during shipping. Dispatch will be shipping out a new bottle for you tomorrow.
    Super Vape Store

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Well - order arrived yesterday . . . knew there were problems when I pulled the Express bag out of the Parcel locker - drip . . . drip . .. trickle !

Ordered 1 x lt VG, 1 x Lt PG , some wire - and a doubler to try - ordered Monday 10:30 - Order shipped Tuesday 14:30 . .. They must be busy . . . :-}

Paid extra for Express . . . Arrived Yesterday - so overnight - thank you auspost . . .

Now - the problem . . . .

LEAKS ! PG Bottle tamper "seal" messed up / not tamper proof - packaging woe-full - two bottles put in regular post bubble wrap envelop - in Express bag -

PG leaked out - soaked bubble bag - all ripped open - and soaked - wire packaging soaked - puddle of PG in Express bag . . .

Not happy Jan !

In the past when I have ordered PG / VG - shipped zip lock bags in hard box (VE/ HOV / WW)- even Nic from MFS - ziplock in box . . .
    G'day Melb. I gave your post a like for the fact you posted a warning but, not for what happened to your hard earned $! I hope that svs set you right and LEARN!
    Fatman likes this.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    As Matt pointed out - Zack replied to my email - offering refund or replacement. Thought I'd try getting a replacement. Have since received notice of no charge order - with note to double check bottle and cap - and wrap in extra bubble wrap . . .Should see the results after the weekend.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SVS-Matt View Post
    Hey guys,

Im Matt from Super Vape Store, I Will be checking here daily now, and be able to assist you guys where I can.

MelbVFR, I see that Zack has sorted your problem out for you, apologies that happened during shipping. Dispatch will be shipping out a new bottle for you tomorrow.
    Hi Matt,
    I seen you're opening a store in north Brisbane... Do you know approximately when? I'd like to check it out.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Mystico,

We sure are, in Banyo, Should be opening soon, Ill post here, when we have it all sorted and open. We are still open on the Gold Coast aswell
    Mystico likes this.
    Super Vape Store

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast