• 4 Post By TheVapeStore
  • 1 Post By Mr Young
  • 1 Post By TheVapeStore
  • 1 Post By Fatman

Thread: The Vape Store Thread

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

The Vape Store Thread

Hey AVF!

I'm Damien, the online manager for The Vape Store. We are based in Adelaide and have been around for three years now. We started at the markets in Port Adelaide in 2013 before opening our first retail store in Goodwood in early 2014. From there we expanded to our second store in Holden Hill last year, and will be opening another store next week.

We haven't been very active on AVF in the past but I'm looking to change that now, so thanks for reading this post.

Our stores cater a lot to starters, people new to vaping. We do stock a range of higher-end devices, tanks and kits, but the majority of our customers are those looking to kick smoking. So we have a lot of focus on the starter kits, currently including the Endura, Ego AIO, iStick Basic, etc.

One thing we've tried doing in the last year is educating new vapers, so with that idea we've made a bunch of educational videos and blog posts on a range of topics. We have a lot of online customers who don't get to come into a store, so this really helps some of them with either making their initial decisions, or setting up their kits when they arrive.

Our blog:
    http://blog.thevapestore.com.au/

Our videos:
    https://www.thevapestore.com.au/pages/help-and-info

So thanks for having me here, and I hope you're all having a great day.

- Damien

AVF Regular
    This ex Radelaidean welcomes you.
    TheVapeStore likes this.

New Items

We've added a few new items in the last couple of weeks. Generally we're pretty selective when it comes to adding items, so we think most of these are pretty great.

Firstly there's the iStick Pico Kit from Eleaf, which is a tiny little 75-watt device with Temp Control. It takes an 18650 battery and stands about 2/3rds of the height of the eVic+Crown when the included Melo III Mini tank is put on there. I'm loving the size of the Pico, and I'm running it with the new Cleito tank from Aspire. It's a perfect combo.

The Cleito itself is also new to our store, and it's almost as good as the Crown, IMO. The fruity flavours really pop in there - I still think the Crown is better all-around when it comes to flavour since it's really good with the creamy ones, but for those into fruits and menthols, the Cleito is just as good. Not to mention that it just looks so good, all glass and stainless steel.

Finally we have the Kanger Dripbox, which is a really neat squonker device and at a cheap price, too. The coils are a bit standard but I'm sure they will release a whole bunch of different varieties, or you can just rebuild your own on the included decks. It's a good idea nonetheless, and has a lot of room to grow.

We'll be stocking some more new stuff in the next couple of weeks, too. Does anybody have anything they've been looking forward to, or recently purchased and really happy with?

AVF Regular
    AIO $40 seems a bit steep

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    AIO $40 seems a bit steep
    Umm. Most Australian prices are under $30. Looks a bit cut-throat....
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Hey AVF, hope you've all been well. It's been a bit crazy around The Vape Store lately, but just wanted to post an update that our new store opened last month in Wodonga, Victoria. Both Albury and Wodonga are some of the most beautiful cities we've seen and we're really enjoying our time there.

We've had a really great response so far and met some amazing new customers. Turns out there's a huge vape community in the Albury-Wodonga area. So if you're in the area or just passing through, come and check out the shop at Shop 2, 157 High Street, Wodonga. Right near Subway on the main road.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    I lived in Wodonga for a while in the early 80's .. nice place then , nice place now!

Good Luck with the new premises !
    TheVapeStore likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them