Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By WickAndWireCo
  • 1 Post By WickAndWireCo
  • 1 Post By BurnCity

Thread: Melbourne: Vape Shop Positions Vacant

AVF Regular

Melbourne: Vape Shop Positions Vacant

Hey AVF'ers

Bella & I have had so much support from AVF over the years - from when we first started vaping years ago, up until we started our online business up last year, then opening our first B&M in October last year and now due to rapid expansion we are about to open a 2nd store in Melbourne.

We really need your help, finding some awesome people to work at our 2 stores. If you know someone, or are that someone, then get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.

Stuart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a customer service superstar? Do you love talking to people about all things Vape related? Are you proactive and go the extra mile for people?

Wick & Wire Co. are hiring. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for all rounders to work in our 2 Melbourne Stores based in Cheltenham, and the soon to be opened Eastern Suburbs store. Work for the biggest & best vape stores in Melbourne!

We are looking for casual team members who fit the bill. Minimum 2-3 days per week and days are flexible but must include a weekend day. You must be well versed in both hardware and the liquids we stock, with an emphasis on wanting to help people start vaping. Training will be provided, however you will require some basic knowledge of how vaping devices work.

Your duties will include:

Helping customers at all levels of vaping, with a focus on beginner - intermediate users (because we were all there once!)
    Guiding people through Australian Nicotine importation and the use of a Doubler Calculator
    Answering the phone & helping customers with queries
    Packing online orders
    Restocking shelves
    Cash handling & eftpos transactions
    Tidying of front and back of shop areas
    Labelling all the things (seriously, we label a LOT!)
    Heavy lifting of boxes
    Cleaning & filling of tester tanks
    Ad hoc duties as required

Lots of staff perks including discounts, free stuff and getting your hands on stock before it hits the shelves. Pay rate dependant on experience.

If you're a student or looking for extra income, semi retired or somewhere in between then we'd love to hear from you. Onsite parking available (Cheltenham only) and close to public transport. We encourage reliable, honest people 18+ to apply.

Knowledge of vaping products, a can do attitude and a like of dogs is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who don't mind working in either store from time to time.

Interested? Send us a 1 page cover letter outlining your experience, your availability, what your current vape setup is, and why you feel you would be a good fit for our store to info@wickandwireco.com.au

Applications close Friday 13th May and successful candidates will be contacted after this time.

Wick & Wire Co. are Hiring! – Wick And Wire Co.
    Livkat, Littleraf and Dhufish like this.

AVF Regular
    May I ask where exactly is the second store? I'm dying to work in a vape store and willing to travel but just want to see exact distance from me

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    May I ask where exactly is the second store? I'm dying to work in a vape store and willing to travel but just want to see exact distance from me

Without giving it all away 313X is the postcode.
    Littleraf likes this.

Super Moderator
    My moneys on Werribee/Hoppers
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Thinks:

May be I should move to Melbourne !?!

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    My moneys on Werribee/Hoppers
    I wish fatman. Hoppers is 3029 and wbee is 3030 so we miss out
    Last edited by BurnCity; 13-05-16 at 12:05 AM.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    One day....

AVF Regular
    Let me take a wild guess, next to a newsagent/milk bar??