Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Fatman
  • 2 Post By act180

Thread: House of clouds/comp/website

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

House of clouds/comp/website

http://WWW.HOUSEOFCLOUDS.COM.AU

House of Clouds

House of Clouds is a Melbourne based online vape shop bringing you the best in the way of vaping and electronic ecigarette equipment to get you started, from the basics of coil building right up to the advanced. Also stocking premade coils for those who enjoy RTA,RBA and RDA's but want to skip the building process. We offer our customers a free delivery with every order over $100 and weekly coupon discounts for all orders placed with house of clouds at www.houseofclouds.com.au

Scroll though the pages to find all your Coils, Wire, Cotton,RTA/RBA/RDA, Ejuice and DIY accessories you need.

Check out our competition and website

House Of Clouds Competition Vapefinder
    http://www.houseofclouds.com.au

Cheers from the guys @ House Of Clouds

AVF Regular
    :shout: Fatman

AVF Regular

Super Moderator
    Is it SOOOOO hard to read the forum rules before seeking free advertising?

New vendor to AVF? Please read and let sink in :)

Post moved to Vendor General ... please keep ALL business related posting/ advertising to this thread and this thread alone

Welcome to AVF
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

cheers fatman
    trying to get a handle on the site

Its not hard mate to read the rules, and not chasing free advertising, thanks for moving the post

and cheers for the welcome to AVF and the link

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by house of clouds View Post
    Its not hard mate to read the rules, and not chasing free advertising, thanks for moving the post
    So I can remove the links to the webstore then ???

Just pulling yer chain LOL !
    gtadmin, merexy and mallee00 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Just wanted to express some gratitude here about house of clouds who have been great.
    I bought a smok treebox from this store which was a great mod for a couple of months, then the fire button started sticking down but initially only enough to that it would fire for a split second longer after release. Eventually the button stuck down permanently and burnt out a tfv4 s6 coil because I didn't pull the batteries out quick enough.
    I emailed Paul at House of Clouds explaining the problem and he promptly replied saying don't worry we'll sort it out, send the mod back and we'll send out a replacement to which I wasn't sure I wanted another of the same mod with potentially same problem given what seems to be a common issue with the treebox. So I wanted a G-Priv instead and happy to pay the difference.
    Sent the mod back and of course the mod has been working fine for Paul. Paul called me to explain we're in a difficult position because the mod seems fine and Smok won't replace without a video showing the problem which Paul had the video cam on it and the fire button was behaving fine.
    I didn't want the mod back knowing this would likely just happen again to me and Paul was prepared to ensure I was a happy customer and has sent me a G-Priv instead and I don't know what he'll do with the treebox but he has a happy customer here. He knows he can't resell it and doesn't feel comfortable doing so trusting me that the fire button will stick down at some point.
    I am interstate at the moment but I know the G-Priv has arrived (wife received it) along with a couple of other things and I can't wait to try it out.
    Thanks heaps Paul, I very much appreciate your understanding and customer service. I'll be back for sure
    stylemessiah and Dhufish like this.