Thread: VapourKing

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

VapourKing

Hi Guys, VK here

Its good to be here, been vaping for a few months now, and I am almost at the end stage of opening up my own online shop, where I would be able to bring in your favorite brands. Honestly, I am tired of the premium prices that I was paying for buying from overseas, I say I want to buy the best at cheap for myself and everyone . Ill keep you all posted for my online shop and hope that I get your feedback too on what you guys would like to see. A bit about me - Electrical Engineer by profession, and a hobbyist when it comes to vaping and photography
    Last edited by Fatman; 12-05-16 at 12:49 PM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Fellas,

I am working on bringing good quality USA e-liquid to you and hope that we should be able to launch our site by end of June(not publishing our name just yet). Now, I would like your suggestion on which brands do you want to see among these - Vape Wild, ANML, MtBaker Vapor & Vista Vapors. Feedback would be highly appreciated, as we are a very small startup, so I would like to hear from you about what brands and flavors would you like to see in our store.

Thanks