Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: New Vendor needs/wants your help

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

New Vendor needs/wants your help

I've been a long time reader of this and other vape forums, however as a ciglike online vendor I know we are not very respected by experienced vapers so have never participated/joined.
    Anyway our new vape store is almost ready and I would love to know if there are any products you find hard to get from current local vendors and what beginner mods you can recommend
    for us to consider stocking. ie. Joyetech eGo AIO

looking forward to your feedback

and moderators if this post is in the wrong forum please accept my apologies and move or delete

Super Moderator
    Well the first bit of help I can offer you as a new vendor is to point you to the right forum....

I have moved your introductory post here to vendor general.

Reading the vendor rules is good start, following them is an even better one... Three posts in and every one of them is a no-no

Please keep ALL business related posting in this one thread...
    Vendors must not post in the New Vapers or Reviews threads and the What have you bought today thread really isn't there to post stock purchases ....

Let's see if your fourth post is an improvement ?
    moza, giruvian, gtadmin and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Are your prices in USD? Whatever they are, they are pretty expensive.
    steve.c likes this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    thanks for moving to the right forum Fatman!

CCV i'm not sure which of our sites you looked at ( i haven't posted any links to them )
    so I do not know if the prices you saw were in AU or USD

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaporlane View Post

CCV i'm not sure which of our sites you looked at ( i haven't posted any links to them )
    Which of your sites? How many have you got?!

AVF Regular
    If your domain name is your username with .com.au on the end, then i agree the prices are probably not going to be competitive, im not going to charge you for the feedback/market research

Ill also say for free, Innokin Endura T18, at a decent price of course

Now youve run out your free advice session, if you'd like to PM me your credit card details, ill keep them on file so i can charge you automatically while i berate you at 15 minute increments for your pricing,
    or you can prepay for the entire year with a 40-50% discount, which is ironically what some of your prices should drop by, if that is indeed your domain.....
    steve.c likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Really?
    $1.95 for a empty 10ml bottle??

Unless you're prepared to price your items 10-20% above the cheap Asian website prices,
    you might as well close up shop now.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaporlane View Post

I searched for Vaporlane and found this: Vaporlane | Electronic Cigarettes, Mods, E-Cigs, Vaporizers and E-Liquid .... so I assume it is in AUD

You are free to sell at whatever prices you see fit. I just wonder if potential Online ecig stores do any shopping around before fixing their prices..... You may of course need to set prices according to your costs but you have some pretty good competition out there, especially in Australia for hardware...we are cheaper than most countries n Europe.

If you want to take up Stylemessiah's offer, I have a discount code. However, I wouldn't do it, he gets nippley and impossible to talk to at the best of times.
    steve.c and Paoweecan like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    I searched for Vaporlane and found this: Vaporlane | Electronic Cigarettes, Mods, E-Cigs, Vaporizers and E-Liquid .... so I assume it is in AUD

You are free to sell at whatever prices you see fit. I just wonder if potential Online ecig stores do any shopping around before fixing their prices..... You may of course need to set prices according to your costs but you have some pretty good competition out there, especially in Australia for hardware...we are cheaper than most countries n Europe.

If you want to take up Stylemessiah's offer, I have a discount code. However, I wouldn't do it, he gets nippley and impossible to talk to at the best of times.
    Thats the domain im basing all my assumptions off too. I would post that price comparison website url that i post for newbies, but i already feel like ive done enough work for free for the OP....

New vendors are always welcome, variety is a great thing, but your prices will dictate if you get customer support. We are proividing feedback as customers, and of course we're
    going to give you feedback on the pricing we normally see, but youre the business owner and have costs we dont know about, and if theyre not compatible with addressing the
    price discrepencies we've mentioned then i fear it could quickly make things even harder for you.

Note: The views expressed, based on guessing the relevant company domain, and the hazy and possibly incorrect assertions that follow are the sole opinions and advice of Sergio Demandos Financial Services.
    Careful consideration should be taken by any other party as this advice is not general and shouldnt be taken as such. Each individual should read and consider the contents of the plan laid out in the prospectus,
    and seek individual financial advice. Mr Demandos is not available to elucidate at present on his financial theories to anyone who is not an immediate stakeholder, as his duck has just had triplets.
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 27-05-16 at 05:36 PM.
    fabricator4, Dark and CCVaper like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Just off to the shed to make sure I've got plenty of kero and everything is sharp.
    giruvian, Fatman, steve.c and 1 others like this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast