Like Tree18Likes
  • 2 Post By Hoofprint
  • 1 Post By LNB
  • 3 Post By gtadmin
  • 5 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By Littleraf
  • 2 Post By Tara
  • 4 Post By gtadmin

Thread: Aussies living in the US with all your favourite products! perfecthitejuice.com

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Aussies living in the US with all your favourite products! perfecthitejuice.com

G'day fellow Aussies,

We're Aussies living in the US with all your favourite vaping products and the best contacts in the industry. We have what you need, and we're not talking chinese made shit in a bottle. 25% off our massive selection of all US-made premium Ejuices. 30% off Herakles Sense Plus tanks this week (because we love 'em and want to share the experience with you). 10% off all accessories when buying any mod. For orders over $300 going to Australia we'll give ya 35% off, which is a huge saving ('cause we know shipping isn't cheap). From hardware, DIY ingredients, to juices we have you covered. Forget Hiliq, buy Aussie buy from us! Check out our products on perfecthitejuice.com or email cade@perfecthitejuice.com for inquiries if there's something you need that's not on our site (like VG/PG premixes etc.)

Cheers,

Cade

AVF Regular
    welcome to avf
    please enjoy your ban and at some point in the future you decide not be retarded read the DAM RULES.

Although if you ever came back id never order from you, just from the piss poor etiquette of brining Hiliq into this

LNB
    AVF Regular
    bye cade, hope the door don't hit your arse on the way out....
    Hoofprint likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hi ... welcome to AVF I have moved your post into the correct area ... Vendor General.

Please read New vendor to AVF? Please read and let sink in :) and follow all rules.

Most importantly THIS is now YOUR thread and ALL business related posting MUST be made here... starting new topics to advertise will see you thrown off our forums.

We are a vaping community for vapers, vendors are guests
    Fatman, merexy and Hoofprint like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Tip of the day: denigrating your opposition is not the smartest marketing move, and is viewed as unethical in these parts. Oh, and is against the rules. If I were you, I'd edit your post pronto. If it remains unedited, I'll assume you don't wish to maintain a presence here.

Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry
    (the owner of this forum)

5. Vendors may not not post negative material about any supplier, their product or their services.
    Fatman, Littleraf, merexy and 2 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    you know what i thought i was suffering from "just got out of bed, no coffee syndrome" and i was little harsh.
    But after 2 cups. it still makes me angry, so ill defer to GT's wisdom ill edit my post when they do.

AVF Regular
    And you may want to look at your pricing too bud.

Assuming it's USD - One Hit Wonder My Man for $69.98 thats $94.35 AUD plus $22USD Shipping comes to $124 AUD. We can purchase the same juice from local vendors for almost half that.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Buying US made juices form someone living in the US is not 'buying Aussie'.....where you originate doesn't come into it. The
    main reasons people buy locally is for the speed of delivery and to support Australian business. As long as you're over there
    its the same as buying off any other US vendor. Your prices arent that competitive either.

Looks like you dont even sell nicotine base....which is what most of us buy from Hiliq. Not sure how you figure yourself as a
    better alternative. Personally I'm quite fond of Hiliq and so are a lot of other people on here. Shitting on them isn't going to
    win you too many friends.
    VapeGoat and Legion like this.

Super Moderator
    No response to my request after 24 hrs, and no presence on the forum since the OP. It's almost like spam.
    Fatman, Littleraf, merexy and 1 others like this.