Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Greeting from ElegoMall with best deals, coupons, giveaways

AVF Regular
    Vandyvape Berserker MTL RTA-Best Mouth to Lung RTA in 2017?

Hello guys ! Elego back again with berserker RTAs
    .This is for people who vapes in the 50 - 85 watt range everyday, the Berserker is definitely worth a gander. It does fine in the flavor department.

What's in the box:

You are going to get an additional spare glass tank, you will get an regular tank with 2ml liquid capacity ,with the taller glass tank you gonna get 4.5 mls , of course you are also going to get a chin extension for the taller glass tank, and another delrin drip tip, both are going took exactly the same . other spare part including a phillips head screwdriver,some spare orings . a tool for unscrewing .of course a spare gold-plated positive center pin .

The berserker MTL RTA is a 24 millimeter diameter tank , in the shortest configuration comes 30.6 millimeters , the taller comes 42 millimeter to the top of the provided bell. The delrin drip tips has kind of a nipple shape

And we have very very nice knurling , almost matches the knurling on the bottom and it also matches the airflow opening ,technically everything just looks like a drop.on the side of the top fill part we also have interest states of wild theory engraved on the side and nothing on the other side, as the airflow adjustment ring ,we only have one airflow entry .

This RTA has comparison with other mouth to lung RTA such as kayfun and so on , the berserker is really up there . i am getting a very good throw fit with this one especially with 6 milligrams nicotine not as much with 3 milligrams nicotine .but even i did , i am still having a really respectful experiences to vape it . I recommend with this tank is at 50/50 or 60/40 , because thicker liquids on this on they just don’t wick that well .Even though if you fluff your wicks even more .this one is absolutely for the thinner liquids .also i managed to get a massive coil working on the this tank . you have to be aware that even , even though a space coil works that you have to make sure the coil dosen’t up too long .

Pro:
    1. the machining really stellar , the threads are smooth ,well constructed
    2. you would get both to MTL and 4.5 mm
    3. The locking nut or screw on the top is going to keep chin in place if you need to unscrew the deck to another work and you need to stay your tank upside down with liquid inside the tank ,the chin won’t separate from the cap
    4. you have 2 drip tips , one made of ultem and another one made of delrin
    5. a lot of various airflow setting adjustment , that would be awesome when you need to enjoy a little bit more slightly more open airflow hole, you wouldn’t get more than 1.5 ml diameter anyway .

Con:
    1.vandy vape dosen’t say what’s the material anywhere for the pre-wrapped coils even on the website
    2. this is going to be how hard to capture a simple coil for a simple round wire coil.
    3.every time we want to unscrew the tank and leave ejucie inside the tank , the oring on the bottom slot tends to get stuck to the glass tank .
    4.if you build a massive coil come to close to the airflow hole , it heats
    Last edited by Pheric; 12-09-17 at 05:41 PM.
    Elegomall is the best vape wholesale who provides great products with best price.

AVF Regular
    A solid ,strong and massive mod as everyvaper’s dream – Desire BOX-X Mod

I bet you all of vapers here all have knowledge about The mad dog rda or gta , now they’re backing with a new mod named BOX-X while the designer have been coming for us Elego this week.

This is a beastly-looking mod. All you get is a mod and an instruction booklet.you need to find a set of two batteries and turn it on.The BOX-X mod has obvisouly a metalgun color and It will come in more colors .

Another claim of fame with with it's the little light under the logo with magenta that would be on when you vape it .Desire they are using same zinc alloy material that I think most of heavy mods made of this without painted problem.I’ve been using this as far as the throw on this .the fire bottom comes a nice click gose not too far of a throw.It’s a thicker kit for sure to work with a pyro RDTA with 24mm diameter .

I am totally fine with its size with it, actually ave small hands it might be too thick for holding up.Looks wire you are either going to love this or hate this. This is definitely kind of futuristic. It’s got all the different little cutouts in it where the lights turn on., which is really interested.It feels heavy duty, I haven’t had any rattle on the two units of batteries.The system is very easy to use based on 3 times pressing to change the mode.

Desire is really good sucker to make drippers and rebuildable tanks.They come with crowded layout and stuff like that all the way involve this outstanding X mod , will you fond of this ? leave you message down below and instagram.
    Elegomall is the best vape wholesale who provides great products with best price.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheric View Post
    Vandyvape Berserker MTL RTA-Best Mouth to Lung RTA in 2017?

Hello guys ! Elego back again with berserker RTAs
    .This is for people who vapes in the 50 - 85 watt range everyday, the Berserker is definitely worth a gander. It does fine in the flavor department.

What's in the box:

You are going to get an additional spare glass tank, you will get an regular tank with 2ml liquid capacity ,with the taller glass tank you gonna get 4.5 mls , of course you are also going to get a chin extension for the taller glass tank, and another delrin drip tip, both are going took exactly the same . other spare part including a phillips head screwdriver,some spare orings . a tool for unscrewing .of course a spare gold-plated positive center pin .

The berserker MTL RTA is a 24 millimeter diameter tank , in the shortest configuration comes 30.6 millimeters , the taller comes 42 millimeter to the top of the provided bell. The delrin drip tips has kind of a nipple shape

And we have very very nice knurling , almost matches the knurling on the bottom and it also matches the airflow opening ,technically everything just looks like a drop.on the side of the top fill part we also have interest states of wild theory engraved on the side and nothing on the other side, as the airflow adjustment ring ,we only have one airflow entry .

This RTA has comparison with other mouth to lung RTA such as kayfun and so on , the berserker is really up there . i am getting a very good throw fit with this one especially with 6 milligrams nicotine not as much with 3 milligrams nicotine .but even i did , i am still having a really respectful experiences to vape it . I recommend with this tank is at 50/50 or 60/40 , because thicker liquids on this on they just don’t wick that well .Even though if you fluff your wicks even more .this one is absolutely for the thinner liquids .also i managed to get a massive coil working on the this tank . you have to be aware that even , even though a space coil works that you have to make sure the coil dosen’t up too long .

Pro:
    1. the machining really stellar , the threads are smooth ,well constructed
    2. you would get both to MTL and 4.5 mm
    3. The locking nut or screw on the top is going to keep chin in place if you need to unscrew the deck to another work and you need to stay your tank upside down with liquid inside the tank ,the chin won’t separate from the cap
    4. you have 2 drip tips , one made of ultem and another one made of delrin
    5. a lot of various airflow setting adjustment , that would be awesome when you need to enjoy a little bit more slightly more open airflow hole, you wouldn’t get more than 1.5 ml diameter anyway .

Con:
    1.vandy vape dosen’t say what’s the material anywhere for the pre-wrapped coils even on the website
    2. this is going to be how hard to capture a simple coil for a simple round wire coil.
    3.every time we want to unscrew the tank and leave ejucie inside the tank , the oring on the bottom slot tends to get stuck to the glass tank .
    4.if you build a massive coil come to close to the airflow hole , it heats

AVF Regular
    [Latest product]First look at TigerTek SpringerS RTA with details, love its screwless system

Tiger Tek Springer S RTA, the 2nd generation of Springer X RDA, is purpose built for installing easily as the first RDA did. But Spinger S RTA gets its own mission to surpass the elder brother, so we guess that's the reason why Tiger Tek teams up with Ampus vape then releases this bad boy on the market after months.

This 24mm, two post screwless build deck atomizer of its kind to utilize spring loaded clamp style and precise space to ensure the simplistic and awesome flavor as a rebuildable tank atomizer.

-Screwless coilbuilding system, get rid of scewdriver
    -2ml / 3.5ml
    -4 color options (ss, black, gold, iridescent)
    -24mm diameter

More details on TigerTek Sringer S RTA will be updated here with pics and videos, please stay tuned as ElegoMall always brings the latest high-quality products to vape industry
    Last edited by Pheric; 15-09-17 at 06:25 PM.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    HUGE GIVEAWAY EVENT going on YouTube!!!Two IJOY CAPO to giveaway!!!
    Last edited by Pheric; 15-09-17 at 07:24 PM.

AVF Regular
    HUGE GIVEAWAY EVENT going on YouTube!!!Two IJOY CAPO to giveaway!!!

Folks, we have 2 IJOY CAPO 100 KIT to giveaway !!!

►We are offering you guys a super hhhhhhot item for giveaway on YouTube channel.
    ►Event duration: Now-Sep. 28th
    ►Super easy way to enter, check out more info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OM9ODstGLY

Last edited by Pheric; 15-09-17 at 07:59 PM.

AVF Regular
    15th. Sep, Smokjoy Mushroom Cloud RDA, good looking atty with high performance

The Mushroom Cloud RDA two post 24mm RDA by Smokjoy, by Smokjoy has fresh and exquisite look that making it stands out from its ones. As a new dripper on middle of Sep. 2017, the airflow slots on MC RDA are big enough to bring the vaper ample supply of air intake. A wide bore 810 POM drip tip is be of outstanding heat insulation effect.

All in all, Smokjoy Mushroom Cloud RDA is a beautiful rebuildable dripping tank with high performance capabilities.

Physical Parameter:
    Size: 24 * 37mm
    Drip Tip: 810
    Thread: 510

More details on the newest vape atty please visit Elegomall.com

AVF Regular
    REVIEW ON GAME OF VALYRIAN

This is valyrian tank made by uwell, uwell is also known for their sub ohm tanks ,that’s been their claim to fame started with crown one , now they are on the crown 3 which has been out for a while i think they should put out the crown 3 mini or something , i wasn’t crazy about it that they are a little bit overhyped,especially the first one one the cotton tasted like pure butt and it just took a lot for those coils to work in , the first generation of it wasn’t actually a bad one , i just think that was not worth it personally .now i did like crown 3 i had good luck with that one , you guys already know where the name valyrian came from because if you are a game of thrones fans like myself , if you are not , what’s matter with ya, just start watching it .it’s worth to be subscription on HBO by itself . I am not here to explain history of game of thrones and mother of dragons stuff like that .

let’s get into this tank it’s a fairly basic sub ohm tank it’s got really nice filling method , you got a little botton here and the cap just springs open .it has 0.15 ohm head , but it dose come with different pins so that we will reduce the air flow through that coil head , it also has different shapes .it made for high watts for sure.it has 5 ml of liquid capacity and 25 millimeters in diameter and it also comes in a lot of various colors .

you will see to have interesting packaging they do like tubes and which is cool i can respect that ,you also gonna have a extra drip tips has this little condom over the top of it .you are going to have some spare parts like a coil, a thick manual and a noticed card .25 millimeters in rainbow version, which is a good looking one ,58 millimeters length ,510 thread for the drip tips (obvisouly the originals get little bit loose with other tanks ).

you have your air flow control wtih 3 slots , got some nice texture . Uwell also put some extra special material to help with heat dissipation,chimney,,there is a 8 millimeter bore through the whole head ,you’ll see a really thick layer wicking around the whole thing .it’s really big single coil single bore or hole and there’s not as much wicking so , i don’t have any leaking problem in past 3 weeks ,but just keep it in mind there is thinner wicking there . so if you look inside the base there ‘s just the flat disc and that’s connected to those pins . the spike one will reduce it to 95-105 watts and another one will get it to 100-120 watts .i can’t tell a huge difference that .

it feels really solid after wet , no movement no rattle .

it’s a very simple sub ohm tank it dosen’t have an rba section on it , so you could see that’s a con , you just gonna get one type of coil with 0.15 ohm .

it’s a stellar stellar stellar sub ohm tank . i get very decent flavor from this ,it has a nice smooth swooshy .As a big fan of this tank from top to bottom ,there is literally nothing to complain about .those sticker or pins , they won’t change the flavor at all ,but a little bit on the air flow.It’s occasinal dry hit so it’s a good idea when you see the juice down below the that line, just fill more to make it keeping higher than it .No REAL vape budget hands needed on this tank although .I didn’t know valyrian tanks will come out so soon after we just had a really good experiences on crown 3 or crown 3 mini . this is a amazing sub ohm tank with very very low filling.

AVF Regular
    Lost vape Therion 75C BF BOX MOD -BF a DNA mod !

The Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker DNA75 Mod is one of the most efficiently designed output devices with the performance capability of Evolv's DNA75 intelligent chipset. The Therion BF Squonker features a standard output range of 1 to 75W and an incredible 85% efficiency ratings and sophisticated customization ranging from full temperature regulation to personalized screen options.

Main Feature:
    1. Adapts Evolv DNA75C board providing excellent vaping performance
    2. Wattage Control / Temperature Protection
    3. Full color TFT screen with theme designer software and customizable user interface
    4. Onboard programmable multicolor LED
    5. Genuine leather battery cover with Ebony wood / Carbon Fiber inlays
    6. Extra 30ml silicone refilling bottle included in the packing list

Packing list:
    1 x Lost Vape Therion DNA75C BF Device
    1 x USB Charging Cable
    1 x 7ml Silicon Squonk Bottle
    1 x 30ml Silicon Refilling Bottle
    1 x Therion USER Manual

If you have never squonked before or you are looking to get into squonking by DNA serving, then the Therion BF mod is a great little kit to purchase!
    Last edited by Pheric; 19-09-17 at 05:22 PM.

AVF Regular
    Check the new colors for lost vape, will that be the one for you?

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast